Born To Die {Private}

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • "Let's go then!" Saori opened the door and slipped out, quietly closing it behind them. It was still the weekend so some of the other students were still sleeping in. She figured Naoko was. A student turned the corner as soon as Saori stood at the top of the stairs. Kameko looked up at them with a timid smile, waving a little bit.

"Good morning. I made food for every one, so just get whatever you want. If you want any of course. Please don't get any of it if you don't want any..." Kameko's gaze was averted as she trailed off.

"Thank you, Kameko-san!" Saori said, taking over as she started going down the stairs. "I'm sure it's delicious!"

• "Oh food!" Kaiya started forward, still on wobbly legs from her newly awake status. It should have been something she saw coming, really. She should have known better than to move too quickly. At least this time, her tumble down the stairs as accompanied by a delicious aroma. And she could blame being half awake on her fall. If she'd been wide awake, really, there'd be no excuse. Hitting the bottom of the stairs was always the worst part. Her body groaned, popping her dislocated arm back into place easily. The bruising she'd immediately gotten from such a hard hit was already healing. "Nggh." She groaned, sitting up. "I'm okay." Kaiya climbed to her feet and stretched out. "What's the delicious smell? You're a live saver! I'm starving!"

The blue haired female glanced to her shy classmate with a wide smile. "I appreciate your hard work. You must have gotten up early to make this. I could never wake up that early." She was really surprised she was even up right this moment, though with her newly discovered fall, it was already set in motion that she'd be falling asleep early that evening. Especially if they did anymore sparring practice. I never did get to spar Fuji.

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

If you want to roleplay with me, JUST LEMME KNOW MY FRIEND

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• The blue haired girl flew past her, down the stairs. Saori reached forward to try and save her, but it was too late. There was a sickening pop as the blue haired girl hit the floor. She got up, popped her arm back in, and acted as if nothing happened. Her mind was still on the food it seemed. Tears were springing in Saori's eyes despite Kaiya showing that she was alright. If that had been anyone else... they could've died because Saori was too slow. Even Kameko had dropped to her knees, hands hovering over her body as she asked if she was okay. Kameko backed up unsteadily when Kaiya rose, thanking her for making all of the food. Kameko just nodded, worry still laced in her features.

"I know that you're probably healed..." Probably? No, it was obvious that she was. "but are you okay? You just... you hit the ground really hard. I tried catching you." Admitting that was even worse though. Saori's tears weren't coming up and none had spilled over yet so she quickly wiped them away before they could. "You got lucky that you have a healing quirk." Saori tried joking, letting out a small laugh.

• Kaiya blinked, the sleep still tugging at the edges of her mind making it hard for her to focus on much other than the smell of Kameko's cooking. "Hmm? Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I tend to fall down stairs a lot." She admitted, rubbing the back of her neck with the same arm that had just been dislocated. Turning her head to face Saori, she offered an apologetic smile - she hadn't meant to make her friend worry. "Sorry. I think I'm a bit spacey because of my healing sometimes that I forget other people are more cautious about things than I am. I don't mean to worry you. It'll probably happen more often. I fell yesterday too after I changed to come down to go to the gym. It's a normal thing, please don't feel bad!" She hoped it would put them at ease.

Her body was already pulling her in the direction of the food that Kameko had made. "Healing always builds up my appetite! A great way to start the morning, if I do say so myself, don't you think?" She giggled, smiling at Kameko. "I think your cooking might have made me stop thinking for a second," If they worried about her now with something like falling down the stairs, she couldn't imagine them seeing when she broke her own arm. Or worse, with the way Saori was already tearing up. "Uh... Saori..." She swallowed. I can't tell her that there's no need to worry since I can't die. "Really, I'm pretty clumsy and get hurt a lot. You'd be surprised how many times a day I hurt myself. It's why I'm always tired, not lack of sleep. But I'll always be fine, okay? Trust me on that!"

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• "Uhm...." Kameko's response was quiet, as she stood up, nodding a little. While the compliment was nice, how easily Kaiya pushed aside the injury was a bit odd. This didn't seem to be the first time though. Kameko knew that she had done it before, both with Ally and when the villains attacked. Saori had gone down the rest of the stairs, a bit more gracefully than Kaiya had managed.

"Of course, sorry about that. I guess we aren't really used to the whole healing thing yet." Saori didn't mean it in an insulting way. A friend falling down the stairs and hitting the ground like that meant that they were injured pretty badly. Kaiya was able to stand up and be okay seconds later. It was going to be hard to overwrite that initial reaction of worry when things like that happened. "Though if you hurt yourself all of the time, then you should probably be a bit more careful. Imagine what you can do with all of that lost energy!" Saori smiled before glancing toward the kitchen. It really did smell appetizing, Kaiya wasn't lying about that. "But let's get breakfast. Thank you again, Kameko-san! We really appreciate it!" Kameko waved a little again, with time with a more relaxed smile before she turned to make her way up the stairs. Saori began toward the food, eyes going over what was laid out.

"Good morning." Kameko's small voice rang out again. So someone else had just gotten up. Soon the entire class would be up and they could start planning on things to do. Saori grabbed a plate from the kitchen, only looking up when there was a familiar rattle of chains. She had heard that before... The white haired girl has her typical bored look but the was an unfamiliar excited look in her eyes. She was pulling a dark colored hat over her head, and Saori noticed that Ezra was wearing the same type of thing she had when Saori had stumbled upon her that one night. There was no talking though, as she passed the common rooms and headed toward the front door. Last Saori heard, they had to have permission to leave, as told by when they left for the mall. It didn't really seem like Ezra had that though...

"What are you getting, Kaiya-san?" Saori asked, turning toward Kaiya slightly, though her eyes were still on Ezra

• "Lost energy?" She wouldn't really be able to say. "I just see it as another form of training." Kaiya admitted, rubbing her eye. "I still have to do stuff while I'm tired, so I kind of see it as a smaller form of endurance training. When I become a Pro Hero I can't let wounds that small drag me down so much. I use to have really good endurance, but then I-" She barely caught herself in time. Instead allowing herself to get lost in the smell of food, she began to fill a plate only to 'realize' she never finished her sentence. "I guess I got a little more careful because of all of the unnecessary nurse trips." I have to be better at that. I can't just come out and say, "I got taken in by the number one hero after my parents died and because the daily torture stopped by body stopped being use to injuries". Careful. Cautious. Right.

She immediately perked up at the sound of chains, even before she heard Kameko's morning greeting. "Ezra!" Her smile was instant, feeling slightly relieved - she'd never have made a fuss about the stairs. Never would have caused her to try to explain and almost expose herself. "Good morning! You look like you're in a good mood." Is she going somewhere? There was a small part of her that wanted to go ask, but her stomach grumbled and reminded her of her mission. Ah, right, food. That would have to take precedence. She could live without her newest friend for a day.

"Kaiya-chan, if you eat all of that you're going to get fat. You should eat a balanced meal." Aiko's voice pierced through her thoughts, the girl's dark blue eyes staring at her plate. Her own traveled downwards to her stacks of food, cheeks heating. She had to eat a lot to maintain her energy after healing. Though she supposed this would be the first time anyone saw it. "No boy will ever like you if you're always shoving food in your mouth. You have to maintain a proper figure, like me." She continued, motioning to her own body with the superiority of a girl who constantly worked out for her form. Boy would she be mad if she knew I can't do that. Healing takes up so much...I'd turn into a skeleton of stick and bones if I didn't eat this much.

"If a boy is only going to look at my body, then he's not even one I want to associate with." She declared boldly. "Besides, I'm not here to find a boyfriend. I just want to become a hero and help people. Boys are overrated."

"Ouch, Kaiya, that hurts." Nagisa's voice popped up from behind, his natural curls having been properly taken care of and hidden, likely with the work of a little bit of straightening and some hair gel. "You're calling me overrated now?" His arm slung over her shoulder, easily picking at her plate and popping some food into his mouth.

Kaiya bristled. "Get your own food!" She whined, though she didn't attempt to move her plate out of the way. If he wanted some of hers, she wouldn't mind sharing it with him. "Kameko-san didn't make this for bullies, you know." Her insult was obviously from their many years as friends, though Nagisa still had the nerve to look hurt, even if she could see the corners of his lips twitching upwards in a smile.

Aiko let out a sigh. "You two are like an old married couple. Are you sure you're not secretly dating?" Her perfectly groomed brow rose, eyeing the two of them. To her it definitely looked like they were closer than your average best friends. There was something in their bond that screamed relationship to her highly trained sight for romance. Though she was a bit surprised by how quickly Nagisa removed his arm from around Kaiya at the question, and the way the usually bold and defensive blue-haired female went quiet.

"Geez, it's nothing like that. Don't tease Aya like that. She has much to learn about the work, Aiko-san." He patted Kaiya's head. She quickly went to go sit down to focus on eating her food, but he watched her go feeling the guilt gnawing at him. "So, what's this I hear about Kameko-san cooking for us? What gives us the honor of your homemade meal? I feel honored, Kameko-san."

"You should." Aiko's curls bounced, hands resting on her hips. "Do you know how early she got up to make all of this. You better be grateful or I'll put acryllic nails on you in your sleep and paint them hot pink as punishment!" She stated, waving her index finger at him.

DON'T BE SHY!

• Ezra paused slightly, door already open slightly. Kaiya had seen her and drew attention to her leaving. That was to be expected. There was so many people in the dorms that she wasn't surprised at least one had seen her. Bi colored eyes darted from Kaiya to Saori only to see the girl staring back at her. There was distrust in that gaze and it shone clearly. That... was a problem. That was a problem that needed to be taken care of. She just wasn't sure how though. Aiko had already pulled Kaiya's attention away before she could respond. It would be awkward to now so Ezra simply put aside the Saori problem and focused on her current mission. Kai had called, speaking of something urgent. Her "parents" were alerted that Ezra needed the day and there she was, leaving school grounds once more while excitement and nervousness mixed together to create a mixture sure to make her nauseous should she dwell on it too long. So she didn't. It would just be nice to be around the people she could speak freely to.

---

Kameko had come back down stairs, but she just stuck near the island, eyes nervously watching as people helped themselves. A small smiled cracked when Nagisa slung his arm over Kaiya and the banter begun. Aiko didn't seem nearly as amused, but Kameko found it cute. Saori had grabbed her plate and moved to the table just a bit away to start eating, giving Kameko another thank you before she dug in. All of the thank yous and praise she was getting made her face heat up. She had just wanted to do something nice for everyone, she certainly didn't expect a big deal to be made about it.

Then Aiko's threat was directed at Nagisa and the shorter girl couldn't help but laugh. That was sweet despite the threat attached to it.

"Oh... I just thought it'd be nice to have something else than cafeteria food?" Kameko's voice was always small, timid, and never completely confident. Unless she was fighting, but that was a different note. Even the girl's statements seemed to end in a question, as if she were about to take it back the second someone showed any hint of disagreeing. Despite this, she still decided on things herself, such as making the breakfast for everyone. "If anyone wants anything.. then just let me know?"

A sleepheaded Ren walked into the common room, blanket still wrapped around him and his hair even messier than usual. He rubbed sleep out of his eyes though they only seemed awake when they landed on the food. There was a whirlwind of blanket and a blur of a person, clinking of plates, and the scrape of him putting food on his plate. Seemed as if Ren was just as food motivated as Kaiya. Well, that was another one awake.

• "No need to fuss, Aiko-san." Nagisa sighed, rubbing his temple. "I appreciate Kameko-san's kind gestures. You're about as bad as an overprotective mother to that girl. She can make her own decisions and fight her own battles. Right Kameko?" He'd sparred with her the other day and she'd done quite well. He was really impressed with her abilities to be confident in her fighting. "Regardless, I appreciate your effort." He didn't get much on his plate, as he wanted to make sure there was plenty for everyone. Ren and Kaiya, though, did not seem to have the same thought process.

Kaiya he could at least understand, as the girl needed to eat a lot considering she was always getting hurt. He'd been in the middle of getting ready for the day when he heard the loud thumping of her falling down the stairs. As someone who'd witnessed it plenty, he could imagine the scare she'd put the others through. "Ren-san, you should really slow down before you hurt someone." He scolded, eyebrows knitting together while he glared at the boy.

Aiko was at least less annoyed with Nagisa than she was with Ren, who bulldozed like a rabid dog through the food. "Hey! Stop being such a pig! Have some class and dignity why don't you!" Her voice raised, but she hardly ever actually shouted. It wasn't ladylike to shout, and on the rare occasions she did yell, she immediately corrected herself. Out of habit, though the more time she spent with the ruffians she had as classmates, the harder it was to remind herself she was a lady.

The smile Kaiya had on her lips at the lively morning interactions was minimal, her mouth too occupied by the food to say much. It was heavenly, and she'd really need to see if Kameko would teach her how to cook like this. The only thing she could say she was decent at making was chicken noodle soup. That was about the extent of her cooking abilities. She barely noticed Nagisa taking a seat next to her, the minimalist he was having quite a practical meal on his plate. Just enough to fill him up and keep him going for the morning, and he'd eat a light lunch like he always did. Such a practical boy.

DON'T BE SHY!

• Kameko's safety in Aiko's threats were stripped away with Nagisa's simple words. He, too, was standing up for her but... She quite liked the protectiveness that Aiko had. It felt like a safety line. The girl could use it when she fell short, and the anxiety crawling up her lungs and rolling her organs typically did make her fall quite short. Being a hero, saving people, finding worth in the world, that was something she wanted. It always helped relieve some of the nervousness she had, the never ending onslaught of "are you really good enough?" that her brain supplied her. It showed that she could do it. Aiko was helping her along the way and Kameko felt as if she was helping Aiko in a way too. Maybe it was only with the small things, like helping her with her designs and modelling or complimenting her dances or a new song that Aiko was singing along to, but it was help nonetheless, right? Surely it stood for something.

Ren, however, was not helping. A clothed foot kicked the blanket up in to the air and he caught it, slinging it over one shoulder before starting his show. Sometimes Kameko thought that Ren liked the spotlight just as much as Aiko did. They just had very different ways of actually obtaining it.

"A pig? So you're saying that I can't enjoy the food laid out by Kameko-chan to it's fullest potential? Isn't that bit of an insult to her?" A tsktsk followed, though the mischievous smile had returned. This was obviously just another one of his games, the show he liked to put on when he knew things could get interesting. He was going to point out how she was the one who wore the colors of a pig for her hero costume, but held his tongue. Teasing was only reserved for things you could change easily. An untied shoe lace, something that was said oddly, etc. Aiko prided herself on fashion. The comment would go too far.

• Aiko bristled, teeth gritted as she glared at the obnoxious red haired classmate they has the misfortune of having around. "As if! Kameko made this food for everyone, not just for you to stuff your face like a degenerate! Have some decency at least! Look at you!" She motioned with her hands at the fact that he was still holding onto a blanket. The guy had no class at all. Her mother would have been horrified, and likely would faint if she saw the living situation that she was in. Even so early in the morning, her own appearance was without flaw. Her make-up was light, though it accentuated her features perfectly. She could only complain about his appearance as there was little fault in her own.

"Aiko-san, it's not proper to yell so early in the morning." Nagisa spoke, raising a brow at her. The glare shifted from the freckle-faced boy to the class rep, hands landing on her hips. It was exactly like Nagisa to try to simmer down a situation from escalating, but Ren was so... so... annoying.

"Don't 'not proper' me, Nagisa-kun." She had already had herself a breakfast and had been helping Kameko with whatever else she'd needed, whether it have been cleaning up the mess from cooking or setting out the food for the others. "He didn't even thank Kameko for all of her hard work on the food he's scarfing down like a starving mutt!" She flipped some of her curls over her shoulder, eyes rolling. "If there is anyone who doesn't deserve breakfast, it's that thing."

Kaiya felt the tension in the air rising, though it was mostly coming from Aiko-san, who was building with her own anger towards Ren. While she did think that Ren could have at least thanked Kameko for making breakfast, she worried that putting too much attention on Kameko would embarrass the girl, who often seemed like she preferred to stay out of the spotlight. She glanced between Aiko and Ren, one who looking absolutely ready to knock in some teeth, and the other silently daring her to do it.

"That's enough, Aiko-san." Nagisa's voice rang out, reminding Kaiya that despite being her best friend, he really was a true-born leader. "I'm sure we all agree that we are grateful for Kameko-san for thinking of us when making a breakfast, but to make such a big deal out of it while everyone is trying to enjoy the meal she made is going too far." His honey colored eyes slide over to give his stern glare to Ren. "As for you, stop antagonizing her and egging it on. You were rude to barge in without a word to Kameko-san, who did not have to make us such a large breakfast. Sit down and enjoy your breakfast."

It was odd to see Nagisa behaving so... properly. Normally he was serious about things - especially when they got into debates on some of the crime-inspired movies he loved to watch - but she'd never seen him scold others in this way. Even the way Aiko went to give him another glare, only to shrink just enough for Kaiya to realize that the girl truly did respect him, even if she did not want to give up the argument about Kameko and the breakfast situation. Makes sense, I suppose. Seeing as both of his parents are involved in the world of judiciary practices.

DON'T BE SHY!

• Ren settled on the couch, balancing his plate on the armrest and wrapping the blanket around himself while Aiko scolded him. Her words bounced off harmlessly and he grinned, enjoying how worked up the other girl could get. At this point, she was going to wake up the rest of the dorms! His eyes narrowed slightly, though not out of irritation, but because he was already planning his next words that would only get her more irritated. This was turning into a sort of challenge. See who was going to be the first one to back down. He would make have to make sure not to go too far. Feelings weren't supposed to get hurt in this stupid, time-wasting game. He saw how Kameko looked like she wanted to speak up though, even going as far to look a bit angry when her eyes darted to Ren. He supposed she didn't really like him pissing off her friend. Though as long as no one spoke up...

Nagisa's voice startled Ren out of his devious ways. The authoritative tone was the startling part and Ren paused halfway through chewing to turn his attention to him. At first he wanted to laugh at Aiko for getting in trouble but then Nagisa turned toward him and the laugh died instantly. The redhead dipped his head a little, almost looking like a kicked puppy despite the eye roll.

"Yeah yeah." Came Ren's reply. "It was just for fun. I still appreciate the breakfast, but then Aiko went off and it was too good of a bait to ignore." The look was back, the look that just asked for the fight to restart, though it definitely wasn't that bad this time around for fear of getting in trouble again.

"Let's focus on something else." Saori spoke up, silently thanking Nagisa for the intervention.

"Seriously though, Aiko-san," Saori blinked at that, noticing the slight change in his voice and the different honorific than he typically used. "You should eat enough to sustain you. Can't do anythin' if you don't eat enough. Right, Kameko-chan?" There was no vocal answer to that, just a little nod though it kind of looked like she was just agreeing to get the spotlight off of her.

"Aiko-san does eat. She wouldn't look as good as she does if she didn't," Kameko said in a near whisper.

• Of course Ren wanted to start more trouble. The blonde's eye twitched, but she took a deep breath to calm herself, closing her eyes and counting silently to ten. Letting out the air, her shoulders relaxed and her expression was schooled into that of a proper young lady. The expression of the pageant queen she once was, before she gave all of that up for the chance to prove herself with her own abilities. Ren's comment about food felt like a slap to the face. Her cheeks heated, eyes diverting to the floor. Her hand reached to grab for her other arm, acting as a metaphorical shield. A blanket of sorts. Eating was always a problem for her. She'd always been on a strict diet, to look the best at all costs. To be beautiful for the cameras even if she were caught without make-up on. She always had to look good in case people approached her about her elder sister. For the pageants and the bikini round. Always staying in shape. "I'm going to be in my room to finish my dress. Kameko, if you want to join after you are done in here, let me know okay?" Her voice was especially soft for the usually well-spoken girl. "I'll see you later." She gave those in the room a bow of goodbye, sending Ren a rather sharp glare before she left for the stairs.

It was odd to see Nagisa settle things so easily, though she had to admit his tone had even startled her. Being the class rep was important to him. To him it was an honor. Something that was entrusted to him by the class, even though Kaiya wasn't quite sure people voted for him because they believed him to be the best candidate. Some might have put him just because. She'd voted for him, but she knew of no one who upheld the rules more than Nagisa. He was even quick to tame his unruly curls so that he looked presentable as a representative at UA. He always scolded her for causing trouble, but it was usually a light thing, nothing like his entire change of tone used on Aiko and Ren. He sounded like a leader. He will be a fair hero.

Her mouth was stuffed with food, half of her plate already devoured in the time of their argument. She glanced up when they brought up eating enough to sustain them. She understood that well, as even if not eating wouldn't kill her, it made her feel weaker and less energetic. Though that was also because of her ability to heal everything. Swallowing her food, she glanced to Ren, then Kameko. The two seemed like they were a bit at odds because of Aiko being upset.

"This is really delicious, thanks Kameko-san." She piped up, then glanced to the red-head who seemed to always be on Nagisa's list of students to keep an eye on. "Good morning, Ren-kun." She smiled, even though she noted the way Nagisa eyed her, likely worried she was going to fall for the rambunctious troublemaker. "Thanks for sparring with me the other day." There. A chance to change the topic. All of the tension in the air was making her feel uneasy.

DON'T BE SHY!

• Ren blinked, not understanding why she got upset. He was just saying... The boy made it a note to not talk about food with Aiko again. His eyes instantly went to Kameko, who looked a little worried. He wasn't sure if she knew what that was about, but he sure didn't know. Kameko stood up, bowed as she excused herself, and ran up to follow after Aiko. Shoot. He really messed up.

Then Kaiya was talking to him. Ren's eyes darted from Nagisa to look for any warning, but it wasn't directed at him. He waved a hand to dismiss it. They were all sparring each other. There was no need to thank him, but he appreciated the spotlight anyway.

"No problem. Some day we can have a rematch." Ren instantly wanted to add that he will win just like he did yesterday, but it seemed wrong to add after what just happened with Aiko. Perhaps he should go apologize to her? Was he even allowed on that side? He really wasn't sure. His head turned when a sleepy looking Ryouko and a hyper Yoshio. Yoshio was on about some game that he was excited about and they placed themselves in front of the Tv, after Yoshio greeting everyone and Ryouko just giving a small dip of the head as a greeting, and talked quietly among themselves.

"I'm going to go see if Naoko is awake yet," Saori dismissed herself. It was odd. The common room was so full of life one moment and then the next, everyone was leaving. Ren finished off the rest of his plate before washing it and putting it away. He was decent enough to do that at the very least. He figured he might go sleep a little until everyone was awake. Then they could plan something to pass this weekend. So he said a small farewell to everyone and went back to his room, quietly this time.

• While everyone was leaving, Nagisa hung around with Kaiya while she finished up the last of her plate. "Everyone seems to have started off this morning quite tense... but I'm quite surprised you're even awake." it was the way his tone lilted that told her he was teasing her. She smiled and nudged him with an elbow, mouth stuffed with food. Of course he'd relax more with the majority of eyes off of him. "Hey, I've seen you sleep. You could probably win in a competition against a koala, and those things sleep 18 to 22 hours a day!"

She gave him her best glare, though it was hard to maintain with the smiling trying to break her glare, ruining the expression. Swallowing her food, she stuck her tongue out at him. "That's so mean, Nagisa! I'll have you know I'm quite awake for someone who fell down the stairs this morning." She declared, lifting her chin. Nagisa didn't look surprised in the slightest, as he was probably the number one witness to her many failed battles against the stairs. Her eyes dropped, still feeling the tension from earlier. "Do you know why Aiko-san is so uneasy about what Ren-kun said? I don't think he was really trying to be mean. He's not like that."

"Eh?" Nagisa's brow rose. "Don't tell me you're going to say Ren-san is a nice guy?" Even the way she avoided answering his question bothered him. The girl truly didn't see anyone as bad, did she? Despite how much she desired to help others, she'd help anyone and everyone even if they were trying to kill her two seconds before that! "Gah, don't worry about it, okay?" He reached out and patted her shoulder. "Aiko-san is a proud girl. I'm sure she's fine. Besides, she has Kameko-san next to her. Stop worrying. I'll clean up the rest of the kitchen so go back to sleep. You'll fall asleep in class tomorrow if you don't rest enough today." He knew that from experience. She was quick to scarf down the rest of her plate and obediently went back up the stairs after he took her plate from her, shooing her away. He busied himself with cleaning up - they had to keep their dorms looking nice, didn't they? They were going to be Pro Heroes and needed to maintain their image of course.

DON'T BE SHY!

• Kameko had wanted something nice for the dance that was being rumored about. It was kind of funny that as of right now, the dance was still just a rumor floating around and yet, they were preparing for it. Who had said that if they didn't hold it, the class could just hold one themselves? Whoever it was, Kameko was in favor of that plan. It would be nicer to do that anyway, so they didn't have countless pro heroes watching over their every move. Plus, students from other classes would be there. That was a bit nerve wracking. She would still need something to wear when it happened. So after Aiko left, Kameko followed with the full intention to comfort her. Comforting ended up turning into making outfits for the dance. The timid girl was excited to see each new design Aiko drew up or mentioned, excited to see how she would bring her creations to life. Plus, it felt nice to help out. Kameko was used to being in the background, unable to step forward because of the anxiety that washed over her every time she tried. It was something she desperately needed to get over if she was going to be a hero and Aiko was helping with that.

They needed another opinion though. Kaiya seemed like she was going to be the best choice. Perhaps they could rope Nagisa into it too if they were together. After all, wouldn't it be kind of awkward to just ask Kaiya for something like that while she was with other friends? Kameko was nervous, fiddling with her hands as she moved toward the stairs, Small whispers came from the girl, trying to rehearse what she was going to say. Then Kaiya came into view and Kameko jumped. When did she get there?

"Hi Kaiya-san! I... was wondering if you'd help me and Aiko-san?" Was her voice too quiet? Probably. She was always being told to speak louder. "We're preparing for the dance." That sentence was said a little louder, though hardly. Why was it so hard to speak normally? "Only if you want though. I don't want to force you of course."

• "Hmm?" Kaiya had almost bypassed Kameko entirely, rubbing bleary eyes with the heels of her palms. "Oh, hi Kameko-san." She blinked in surprised, barely catching what the timid girl said. Her eyes grew wide, jaw going slack. Kameko-san and Aiko-san are asking for my help? Me? With dresses? She stared at the girl a moment, completely taken by surprised. She'd been planning on taking Nagisa's advice and going back to sleep - she would need the rest if she were to participate in class the next day to her full potential. However, this was an opportunity that she couldn't pass up for the world. "I'd love to help, Kameko-san!" Her excitement was shooing away her drowsiness, as though sweeping dust off of a porch to show the pretty new tiles put down. "I-I didn't realize Aiko-san actually valued others opinions on her designs." She'd always seemed quite flashy and confident, so to even bother with a second opinion was news to her.

After everything was cleaned up downstairs, Nagisa did a secondary check around the first level of the dorms. If anyone had left anything behind, he'd take care of it for them. They had a reputation to uphold, after all. He was in charge of the class, so it was his duty to keep things tidy on days that weren't elected cleaning days for everyone. Seeing as it was such a new system, he wondered what their policies were for the dorm tidiness, other than keeping the girls and boys separated. Though without a proper chaperone, weren't they just hoping the kids would take responsibility themselves and not sneak into others rooms? He pondered it, heading up the stairs. I should write an email to Principal Nezu and see what he thinks about it. That would be the best way to know the set rules to follow. He glanced over, noticing Kaiya talking with Kameko, looking less exhausted than before. It was just like her to snap to attention once being addressed. "You guys planning on hanging out some?" He called out, catching the attention of his longtime friend.

She turned to face Nagisa, smile on her lips. "Yeah! Kameko-san asked me to help her and Aiko with fashion!" It filled her with joy to be asked for help. Her sense of fashion wasn't the greatest though and often..."Oh! You know what?" Her eyes slid over to her classmate. "Nagisa actually has a much better sense of fashion than I do. If it's okay if he comes too, he has a much better eye for the stuff than I do, and can critique with some really good feedback. I've seen him in action. It's really funny to watch." She giggled behind a hand, remembering the time he got into an argument with a store attendant because they were overpricing their clothes.

DON'T BE SHY!

• A smile appeared on Kameko's face when Kaiya had agreed. That was a relief. She nodded a little, going along with Kaiya's excitement. Though hearing that it seemed like Aiko didn't care for other's opinions was strange, though that was probably just because she had helped Aiko so often. They were friends after all.

"She wants the best designs and to make sure they're right for everyone." Kameko had said, glancing back toward the room. She had promised not to be long. Aiko wouldn't be mad, but her own worry was urging her to wrap this up so they could return. Even with Aiko's help, Kameko wasn't totally okay with everything yet. That was okay though, because Kameko was making progress. Hopefully, she could stand just as tall as the other heroes one day.

"You guys planning on hanging out some?" Nagisa's voice rang out, making her attention snap to him. Then Kaiya suggested that they bring him along as well. Kameko didn't ask Aiko about that. Would it be weird to? It would be kind of awkward to say that she was going to ask Aiko now. Then what if she said no? Nagisa did just scold her. Would Aiko be mad if she just said yes? She seemed to get along fairly well with him. Perhaps not friends, but they weren't enemies. The silence was drawn out now and Kameko wasn't sure.

"Oh, okay. That should be okay." With a "follow me" motion, Kameko moved away from the stairs and toward Aiko's room. Wait- were the boys even allowed on this side? Would Aiko be okay having a boy in her room? It wasn't like it was just Nagisa but... Kameko's organs felt like they were rolling with this pressure. Should she have just made an excuse for Nagisa to not come along? Agh, why did Kaiya do that? It wasn't Kaiya's fault but...This was stressful.

Three knocks on Aiko's door before Kameko entered. She kept her gaze averted, head slightly lowered despite her lessons to stand up straight.

"I... Nagisa-san wanted to come along?" Kameko said with a nervous chuckle before opening the door a little wider for them.

• Aiko was in the middle of tweaking one of her latest designs when Kameko returned to the room. She jumped slightly, nearly messing up her near-perfect detail work on the image. Blinking, she glanced up to see not just Kameko and Kaiya, but Nagisa as well. Even though he'd yelled at her, she'd already moved on past it. Her lessons as a child had taught her that sometimes she needed to be reminded of certain things. That's all he did. Besides, he had quite a fashion sense. "That's fine. Come in," she waved at them. "He probably has a better taste for fashion than Kaiya-chan anyways." It took her a moment to realize how blunt the words had come out. Pausing in her movement of different textured fabric all in the same color, she looked up at the blue haired female. "I apologize. I do not mean to be rude."

It was a whirlwind of colors, fabrics, and designs in the room. Aiko's wall was very obvious with multiple designs, some with color, others without. There were two human-size manequin's in the corner, one more suited for a masculine body and the other feminine and slight. This was probably the most out-of-sorts Kaiya had ever seen Aiko, with her short curly hair twirled up in a small bun held back by a sketch pencil, wearing a romper that lacked colors aside from the white and black stripes - which was rare for the girl. "None taken. That's actually what I told Kameko-san when she asked for my help and he ended up coming along."

"I'm working on Kameko's dress design right now. Something's just... missing. Take a look." She picked up her large sketchbook and turned it to show the group of three. Her eyes trailed from their expressions to gauge their reactions to the sketch itself. It was drawn to look vaguely like Kameko, so it wouldn't be hard to imagine what it would look like on her, but she still felt that something was off about the sketch. "I still have to figure out the textures for each piece but-" that much was obvious from the various meticulous hand-written notes that were in multiple abbreviations. "That comes after the final design stage. I can mix and match samples all I want." She looked back to the group.

Kaiya blinked, staring at the sketch. It was quite a detailed sketch. She knew Aiko was very big on details, but that must have taken her quite a while to come together with such a design. And she wanted someone as clueless as herself to help? Sorry Aiko-san, I don't think I can be of much help here. She glanced to Nagisa, who was studying the sketch thoughtfully. He would definitely have something to say.

DON'T BE SHY!

• As soon as the blunt words, teetering on the edge of insulting, came from Aiko, Kameko lowered her head a little more. Then the apology came, Kaiya said she didn't take offense to it, and Kameko felt a bit better about everything. Kaiya seemed to be pretty laid back with these things anyway, so there wasn't much fear but as with everything she's encountered in life so far, Kameko will always have some anxiety about it. Kameko moved back when Aiko started talking about the dress. It felt odd to be that close when they were talking about it. She rubbed her hands together and within a second, little droplets of wax started floating in the air above them. They fitted together, molding together as if invisible hands wee smoothing them over. The clumps of wax that she typically kept on her rose from her pocket, adding quite a bit to the now rapidly growing ball.

"Aiko-san, what about a single ruffle, like an extra layer like this?" Kameko turned to face them, bringing a hand from around her hip across and down to show how the fabric would lay. Usually other people weren't there when she suggested ideas either, but she trusted these two. "It's not too much, but it might be the little extra flair you're looking for?" The sphere was now rather large as she went back to adding to it, looking rather nervous to hear their input. It started forming itself after a minute, turning into little mannequin that was starting to look more and more like Kameko. "Or perhaps changing the neckline from an almost sweetheart to... an illusion one, with the see through material? What do you think would look the best?" The last inquiry was not really directed toward a specific person and Kameko made sure to try to get this across by glancing at each one of them while asking.

• Despite her strong opinions on fashion, Aiko knew that everyone had a different sense of style. This dress was for Kameko, after all. So her ideas and thoughts were definitely something to take into consideration. It was a quick work to erase and fix the dress to add what Kameko had suggested, humming to herself as she took a look at the design. She nodded her head slowly. "This could work." She hummed, glancing at it. "For the color I've been thinking of a plum and black, so it'd kind of fade the color." She admitted, glancing up to her shy friend. "I think that color would suit you well." At first the design had even had been with lace sleeves, to give a bit more of an elegant look, but she had scrapped the idea almost entirely. Her own dress design was already complete, most of the fabric picked out for it. However, she'd refused to work on hers until she had the perfect design for her shy Kameko.

"It sounds like you guys aren't really in need of much help." Nagisa spoke, and Kaiya nodded her head softly in agreement. His eyes were taking in the new design, and raised a brow. "Why don't you change the dresses skirt to be a high-low?" He suggested, and while Kaiya stared at him in total confusion, Aiko's eyes lit up. "It'd allow for her to show off her shoes, which I'm sure you're going to spend a lot of time picking out. Not to mention it'd be easier for her to walk, since Kameko-san always seems pretty nervous so she won't step on her dress and trip."

"That's genius! I didn't even think of a high-low skirt. Yes.." She nodded her head, looking down at the design, tapping a perfectly manicured finger to her lips. "Hmm... but how high to make it? We don't want to embarrass Kameko by showing off too much leg. So our best option would either be to give it an A-line waist then, so the flare out at the bottom could add a little bit of texture to it or something." She hummed, studying it. Her dark blue gaze flickered up to Kameko. "It is your dress, what are you thinking?" By now she knew that Kameko had likely picked up on what she meant when she was talking designing. Kaiya, the poor thing, looked utterly clueless.

DON'T BE SHY!