plot with milkpaw!!

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • open to:

• friend threads
    • crushes (he's likes boys btw dsdfghjfghj)
    • just random lil threads
    • enemies, but hes super passive so it'll be tough to rile him up that much
    • older sibling / parent figures in his life!

closed to:

• major injury
    • capture

some plot ideas!!

• some general hunting / patrol where they get to know each other
    • playing together !!
    • exploring the trees and seeing who can get to the top faster

please let me know if you want around --------------------- and i'll try my hardest to be good

milkslip / tags / skyclan / mediator

made by checkers

The post was edited 1 time, last by milkslip. ().

• friends? maybe win sees milkpaw looking down about something and he suggests a game between the two, in order to cheer him up?

oooh i love that!!! do you think you could make :0?

please let me know if you want around --------------------- and i'll try my hardest to be good

made by checkers

• Hello!

Slatekit is a bit younger than Milkpaw but he's almost an apprentice. Milkpaw seems very friendly and I think Slatekit would find it interesting that he's no longer becoming a warrior and what that means to him. Rambling a bit haha, but I think Slate and Milk could be friends!

Would you like a thread between them? :)

SLATEPAW & TAGS

WATERS GETTING COLDER

Slatepaw ◇ Skyclan ◇ Sedgeroot x Willowsway ◇ Tags

• awh id love for them to be friends! I can make them a thread, would it be alright if it’s a public since we have a bit many privates on the board rn?

made by checkers

• Friends with Mottle? They could have like a fluffy lil' thread, she'd try to be his mom friend tbh :3

i stan this boy

ready as i’ll ever be!

—— plays Nettlepaw (DarkClan apprentice), Pepperpaw (ThunderClan apprentice), Ashbird (Dark Forest warrior), Mottlewish (SkyClan queen) Robinpaw (ThunderClan apprentice) | storage | character histories

• Friends with Mottle? They could have like a fluffy lil' thread, she'd try to be his mom friend tbh :3

oh heck yeah!! I can toss them a thread out sometime later!!

made by checkers