INNER DEMONS [storage]

• "LANGUAGE IS SCARY WHEN OVERANALYZED" — GENERAL

— kestrelswoop && "kes"

— cisgender male && masculine pronouns // bisexual demiromantic

— twenty-two months old // ages on the eighth

— skyclan && senior warrior // half-bloodclan

"EVERY WORD THAT I SAY SEEMS FAR TOO CONTRIVED" — APPEARANCE

[ BATTLE-SCARRED, LANKY CINNAMON MINK WITH A FLUFFY MANE OF FUR AND GOLDEN EYES. ] moggie | health 100%

with long legs and lean muscle, kestrelswoop is a male more suited to speed and quick reflexes rather than brute strength. his long fur engulfs his wiry body, hiding his small build beneath it's fluffy armor. this trait is further emphasized by his voluminous mane of fur. this long coat of his is marred by a few scars; one that runs from his chest down to his stomach, one that starts on his left shoulders and crosses over his left flank, and deep scars crossing over his hazy right eye, as well as a nicked ear tip. the actual coloration of kes's coat is mainly a warm ivory hue, with undertones of cinnamon. on his extremities, the cinnamon color becomes more predominant, giving him the classic pointed look. a broken alabaster stripe runs across the base of his tail, where his fur grew back white after being wounded. his eyes are dark golden, differing from the usual baby blue of pointed cats.

"WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS? I'M ASHAMED BY MINE" — INTERACTION

— intermediate physically && hard mentally // will engage in combat && will show mercy // may antagonize

— attack in italicized underline and mention this account

"WHEN I'M THINKING TOO MUCH, I REALIZE I'M UNKIND" — PERSONALITY

ENRAGED BY IDIOCY; ANGER BORN OF WORRY; DEADPAN SNARKER

when one first meets kestrelswoop, the first adjective used to describe him is rude. he has no filter between his brain and his mouth. he says what he means and means what he says; there is no beating around the bush when you're with kestrelswoop. on top of his blunt, tactless manner, you also have his snarky comments. sarcasm laces every offensive word that rolls off of his barbed tongue. whether done out of dry humor or irritation, one can always expect kes to retort with a quick-witted response. another glaring trait of his is his temper. kestrelswoop has no patience or tolerance whatsoever, tacking on to his calloused demeanor. the simplest of things can upset him, whether it be a harmless prank or a failed hunting attempt. any and all negative emotions are channeled into anger, making him come across as grumpy when he isn't in high spirits. which is almost always, since he's exceptionally gifted at finding something to be pissed about. but, rude or not, no one can deny that kestrelswoop is a hard worker. he cares tremendously for his clan, moreso than he does for himself. skyclan will always come first, no matter what. he can often be found hunting, or patrolling the borders to ensure that no trespassers are endangering his clanmates.

"PRETEND THAT I'M NICER THAN I'LL EVER BE" — RELATIONSHIPS

— no children / parents are dog and buckwheat / siblings are honeywillow and cobrastrike

— no current && past relationships // single && not looking

— mentors maplepaw // mentored nobody // mentored by nobody

— close friends with charcoalsmudge && trusts heronstar, juniperthorn, mothshine. // enemies with bluepaw && does not trust silentpaw and all of bloodclan. // no character bonds

"I'M SELFISH AND DELUDED, ENJOY MY HYPOCRISY" — MISCELLANEOUS

— likes climbing, tree parkour, dry humor, summertime, freshly killed squirrel // dislikes bloodclan, winter, anything related to fighting, inactivity, fish, storms.

— birth date is 05/08/18 // creation date is 08/08/19

template © blue ;,

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS, THEY BREED IN MY HEAD ———— ・゚✧ 」

ethical contradictions between my actions and what i've said — information

The post was edited 10 times, last by kestrelswoop ().

• TIMELINE

let's get carried away | o; intro + m&g + introduction

subject to change [late intro!] + meeting charcoalpaw

if you would be so kind | o; hunting + apology to berylbreeze

little lion man - kestrel + private thread with honeywillow

american venom | skyclan returning home + leaving riverclan

joker on jack // new camp + arriving at new camp

a little birdy told me + charcoalpaw gifts kestrelswoop with a collar

truth hurts [meeting 8/19/19] + promotion to senior warrior

crimson liquid [torture] must spill + bloodclan tortures timidpaw

half n half -- dc boyo comes to visit + copperpaw's visit

torture with no creative name + bloodclan tortures bluepaw

business man [meeting 9/24/19] + joining the bloodclan raid

but tonight you belong to me || recovering? + bluepaw's recovery

PERSONAL JESUS [☆] RAID + bloodclan raid

Dead girl walking || Post-raid Check-ups! + getting wounds healed

Tell Me How You Feel (O) + discussing the raid with honeywillow

in these trying times | SEPTEMBER GATHERING + skyclan protests against bloodclan

backseat serenade [prank] + charcoalpaw pulls a prank

LIKE A RAT OUT OF THE WATER | slaughtered prey + bloodclan's retaliation

dirty car || skyclan + discussing an alliance with windclan

what the hell am I supposed to do? - vigil + teddy's death

some days i don't know if i'm alright [yelling at the sky] + challenging starclan

THERE'S AN OLD VOICE IN MY HEAD [buckwheat] + seeing his father again

DOGS OF WAR - announcement + mca announcement

Spooky Scary Skeletons! (Seeing Ghosts+Injury) + honeywillow gets injured

Sunshine - arrival + minksplash comes to help skyclan

PLAY STUPID GAMES, YOU WIN STUPID PRIZES | injury + berylbreeze gets injured

IF THE SKY COMES FALLING DOWN FOR YOU [honeywillow] + private thread with honeywillow

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS, THEY BREED IN MY HEAD ———— ・゚✧ 」

ethical contradictions between my actions and what i've said — information