FEEL THE THUNDER / another storage for me

• because i need another one???? tagging my favorites <33

SEINA   YAKAN.   bubbly (I know shes on hiatus) Kedamono

i might tag others later. I just can't remember who else to tag atm.

also MOST of the templates I'm borrowing <33

I CAN'T STOP THE FEELING

SO JUST DANCE, DANCE

SHE/HER | PAN | 24 | TRAD. & NON. TRAD. ADVANCE ROLEPLAYER|

COMMISSIONS | I'M A TOTAL NERD.

• hi yak <3 i am ATTEMPTING to make another storage for my characters. since a few need new templates

I CAN'T STOP THE FEELING

SO JUST DANCE, DANCE

• 私はハンサムな悪魔であり、あなたは私の天使です

"HAYLIEL 'Liel' ARCANIUM-BREAK"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent porta rutrum ultricies. Cras nec elit in purus placerat consectetur. Ut tempus viverra ipsum, in semper erat porttitor faucibus. Mauris in justo ut augue pellentesque hendrerit. Aliquam vel efficitur lorem. Duis et gravida libero. Vestibulum dolor ante, viverra ut porttitor vitae, volutpat ac purus. Sed vestibulum mollis ipsum sit amet condimentum. Nullam hendrerit maximus tristique. Ut finibus nibh sed ligula dignissim sagittis. Quisque pharetra tempus augue, eget sodales tellus pharetra ac.

Quisque vitae dapibus dolor. Aliquam posuere orci porta, pellentesque mi vel, malesuada nulla. Aliquam in metus non nulla varius lacinia eu sit amet odio. Donec eget nulla dignissim, imperdiet sapien quis, laoreet quam. Sed at diam eros. Vivamus sagittis sem mi, non condimentum massa aliquet in. Quisque vestibulum nisl eu eros scelerisque euismod. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Sed luctus mi et sem fringilla, sed tristique nibh suscipit. Aenean finibus urna a ex bibendum sodales. Vivamus a enim eros. Maecenas fringilla nulla vel dolor aliquet, vel ultricies elit volutpat. Donec facilisis mollis eros eget posuere. Donec ac mattis risus. Maecenas non mollis tortor, vel suscipit nisi. Vestibulum pulvinar, turpis vitae scelerisque varius, leo diam congue neque, a convallis quam diam at nibh.

Praesent nec iaculis diam. Morbi vulputate, libero non consectetur egestas, mi elit egestas purus, bibendum sagittis nibh mi ut sem. Pellentesque pharetra enim in justo congue iaculis. Phasellus congue massa neque, mattis feugiat nibh pulvinar vitae. Duis semper ultrices consequat. Nulla id molestie nisl. Proin non magna et turpis finibus vulputate vitae eget metus. Fusce rhoncus eu dui nec viverra. Nam sit amet ante elit. Donec ac finibus augue. Curabitur a tellus libero. Suspendisse non sem tempus, placerat nunc id, ornare massa. Vivamus vel feugiat ipsum.

speech.

雨を降らせて嵐を怒らせて

I CAN'T STOP THE FEELING

SO JUST DANCE, DANCE

• I CAN SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME

YOU CAN'T SEE BEYOND THE VEIL

Hayliel Arcanium-Break / ⅓ of Lesbian trio / serval / the sanguine ruins / tags

I CAN'T STOP THE FEELING

SO JUST DANCE, DANCE

• another possible signature for hayliel???

私の走り方がわかります

I CAN TELL THE WAY YOU RUN FROM ME

★ HAYLIEL ARCANIUM-BREAK ★ SERVAL★ THE SANGUINE RUINS ★ ⅓ OF LESBIAN TRIO ★

I CAN'T STOP THE FEELING

SO JUST DANCE, DANCE

• here is hay's final decison for her posts.

私はハンサムな悪魔であり、あなたは私の天使です

"HAYLIEL 'Liel' ARCANIUM-BREAK"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent porta rutrum ultricies. Cras nec elit in purus placerat consectetur. Ut tempus viverra ipsum, in semper erat porttitor faucibus. Mauris in justo ut augue pellentesque hendrerit. Aliquam vel efficitur lorem. Duis et gravida libero. Vestibulum dolor ante, viverra ut porttitor vitae, volutpat ac purus. Sed vestibulum mollis ipsum sit amet condimentum. Nullam hendrerit maximus tristique. Ut finibus nibh sed ligula dignissim sagittis. Quisque pharetra tempus augue, eget sodales tellus pharetra ac.

Quisque vitae dapibus dolor. Aliquam posuere orci porta, pellentesque mi vel, malesuada nulla. Aliquam in metus non nulla varius lacinia eu sit amet odio. Donec eget nulla dignissim, imperdiet sapien quis, laoreet quam. Sed at diam eros. Vivamus sagittis sem mi, non condimentum massa aliquet in. Quisque vestibulum nisl eu eros scelerisque euismod. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Sed luctus mi et sem fringilla, sed tristique nibh suscipit. Aenean finibus urna a ex bibendum sodales. Vivamus a enim eros. Maecenas fringilla nulla vel dolor aliquet, vel ultricies elit volutpat. Donec facilisis mollis eros eget posuere. Donec ac mattis risus. Maecenas non mollis tortor, vel suscipit nisi. Vestibulum pulvinar, turpis vitae scelerisque varius, leo diam congue neque, a convallis quam diam at nibh.

Praesent nec iaculis diam. Morbi vulputate, libero non consectetur egestas, mi elit egestas purus, bibendum sagittis nibh mi ut sem. Pellentesque pharetra enim in justo congue iaculis. Phasellus congue massa neque, mattis feugiat nibh pulvinar vitae. Duis semper ultrices consequat. Nulla id molestie nisl. Proin non magna et turpis finibus vulputate vitae eget metus. Fusce rhoncus eu dui nec viverra. Nam sit amet ante elit. Donec ac finibus augue. Curabitur a tellus libero. Suspendisse non sem tempus, placerat nunc id, ornare massa. Vivamus vel feugiat ipsum.

speech.

雨を降らせて嵐を怒らせて

I CAN SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME

• i got the whip, got the pitch, gotta keep it undercover

ALL UP IN THE CLUB, JUST TO LIVE IT UP

COLORS 000000 & F75F1C - colors for halloween

★★ - ★★ - ★★

SPRINGHAWK

Oh how busy he had been this couple of days having been forced to leave for some couple of days to celebrate christmas and new year with some hmh acquaintances how shared the same royalty of blood like him. Obiviously was he going to celebrate his holiday with his 'friends' rather then having to watch an other day while his brother got adored and loved by his own people. It was disturbing enough to have to watch it on regular days so not would he force himself to suffer through it on christmas or even new year out of all days. Oh no, he deserved far better then that. So he had left to be with people how appreciated him and loved to see him in the spotlight there he belonged. And oh how he not had regreted it.

Nathaniel slammed the door open to the castle to walk inside with countless of presents that was floating behind him (thanks his blessed power for that to make life so much easier for him ) not shy to make his apperance known or for that matter let this people know he had returned back 'home' at least for the time being. Volary flights where pretty much dead anyway so he suppose Dark Dynasty was the closest of a place to be if wanting to remain in a civilisation with people living inside of the walls. " Yoo-hoo, guess who is back from thier holiday!." he would call out, deeply desiring for attention right now but not solely of wanting people to surrend him in a crowd and welcome him back which he clearly deserved of course but as well since he had been kind enough to actually bring back some presents with him to share with the less blessed ones. That was one of the responsibilities that come along with being born from a royal rich family to share sometimes to the more unfortunate ones to give them strenght to live through just one more day in hope days would become better. Christmas was all about to give after all and he how happend to love christmas always felt generous during this time of the year to actually make someone's day to personally get something from him. For sure that was far better then to actually get anything from santa claus himself.

signature?? not mine??

i got the whip, got the pitch, gotta keep it undercover

springhawk ☆ maine coon-bengal mix ☆ warrior ☆ shadowclan ☆ tags

UrmGcJO.png

i got the whip, got the pitch, gotta keep it undercover

springhawk ☆ maine coon-bengal mix ☆ warrior ☆ shadowclan ☆ tags

• ★★ - ★★- ★★

FERNONIA 'FERN' BLOODCLAN

Oh how busy he had been this couple of days having been forced to leave for some couple of days to celebrate christmas and new year with some hmh acquaintances how shared the same royalty of blood like him. Obiviously was he going to celebrate his holiday with his 'friends' rather then having to watch an other day while his brother got adored and loved by his own people. It was disturbing enough to have to watch it on regular days so not would he force himself to suffer through it on christmas or even new year out of all days. Oh no, he deserved far better then that. So he had left to be with people how appreciated him and loved to see him in the spotlight there he belonged. And oh how he not had regreted it.

Nathaniel slammed the door open to the castle to walk inside with countless of presents that was floating behind him (thanks his blessed power for that to make life so much easier for him ) not shy to make his apperance known or for that matter let this people know he had returned back 'home' at least for the time being. Volary flights where pretty much dead anyway so he suppose Dark Dynasty was the closest of a place to be if wanting to remain in a civilisation with people living inside of the walls. " Yoo-hoo, guess who is back from thier holiday!." he would call out, deeply desiring for attention right now but not solely of wanting people to surrend him in a crowd and welcome him back which he clearly deserved of course but as well since he had been kind enough to actually bring back some presents with him to share with the less blessed ones. That was one of the responsibilities that come along with being born from a royal rich family to share sometimes to the more unfortunate ones to give them strenght to live through just one more day in hope days would become better. Christmas was all about to give after all and he how happend to love christmas always felt generous during this time of the year to actually make someone's day to personally get something from him. For sure that was far better then to actually get anything from santa claus himself.

speech     

☾  ✞  ☽

MY DEMONS ARE BEGGIN' ME TO OPEN MY MOUTH

TAGS — FERNONIA "FERN" — BLOODCLAN GUARD — SIG ART BY SUNRAIGN & AVATAR BY PEACHES — PENNED BY REIKO.

• ★★ - ★★

[ - ★★

KATHERINE 'KAT' AMARE-PRAELIUM

speech.                          

PRIEST ARE YOU THERE, CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE

DO YOU HEAR MY VOICE, ARE YOU OUT THERE

KATHERINE AMARE-PRAELIUM | TAGS | AVATAR BY MERCURIAL & SIGNATURE BY ME | PENNED BY REIKO.

• ( OPINIONS ARE IC \ "SPEECH" \ BUMP THREADS AFTER 2 DAYS )

GENERAL .

✧ HAYLIEL ARCANIUM-BREAK-LUCIANO\ "HAY/LEE" \ LATE PRINCESS

— female, she/her pronouns

— 39 months (3 ½ years old) \ july 4th, 2016\ ages realistically

— demiromantic & pansexual \ single \ will flirt with everyone \ pm this acc. for romance plots \ interested in Nadine, Ver, Roman, Midi \ ½ of nothing \ ex ½ of Hayies

— extended character \ the sanguine ruins + first tier \ ex-godmother of the cartel

IMPORTANT INFORMATION .

✧ FAMILY

— parents: sugaredsun xx twilightzone

— littermates: eldest of 4: leviathan, lyse, Liquidgold

— other siblings: Primerys, Clove, Hera, Irene, Cassipeia,

— mother to many

✧ RELATIONSHIPS

— previous relationships: Emiel Regis, Crowdcontrol

— current interests/crushes : Nadine, Ver, Roman, Midi

— no current relationship

— trusts Ver, nadine, and roman

— distrusts the cartel, breakout, sollux/iceshattered, the exiles

— semi-difficult to befriend \ doesn't give heart out to anyone

✧ FAMILY BLOOD

— Heir to Arcanium family \ member of Break family

— Black Blood from Father \ vampirism from mother

✧ CURRENT SCENT & EXTRAS

—bubblegum, and strawberries scent / Adelaide Kane FC / recovering smoker

PHYSICALITY .

✧ SERVAL [CURRENT/MAIN] \ HEALTH: 96% [STATUS]

— Hayliel is a odd colored serval. The colors of her coat are black, orange and white. She has a large black spot and a small white spot on her back. Half of her face is black. She has black ear, and a long white spot on her nose. Her chin is also black. She has three black mitten paws and one white mitten paw. She has a white chest and belly. Her tail is black striped over her orange tail. She has beautiful blue eyes, where over her lids are black and white. She currently wears a red collar with a sun charm. She has four piercings in her ears, while still having her nose pierced. She also has a light pink nose.

— accessories: Red Choker with a yellow sun charm, 4 gold hoops in her ears & a gold nose piercing

— inventory: old wedding ring

— injuries: n/a

PERSONALITY .

FLIRTY. COMPASSIONATE. DISTRUSTFUL

— Social, gentle, thoughtful, diligent, humorous, encouraging, optimistic, empathetic, adventurous, energetic, kind, teasing, hardworking, emotional, passive, persistent, impulsive, stubborn, oblivious, reserved, neat, unprepared, sleepy

INTERACTION .

✧ PHYSICAL EXTREME \ MENTAL MEDIUM

— will start fight / will end fights \ will not show mercy

— will confront violence \ won't run away unless overwhelmed or over powered \ will flirt with everyone; even enemies

— has venom glands / shadow elemental / unmastered powers

MISCELLANEOUS .

✧ IF URGENTLY NEEDED IN A THREAD, MENTION @/Hayliel Arcanium

— penned by @/Reiko.

I CAN SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME