WORKING LATE IN THE LAB ONE NIGHT ★ invite

• The last clan on his list to invite was Solaris Kingdom. Amelia had offered to cover the remaining clans, and he was thankful that he wouldn't have to bear the burden of visiting all clans across Agrelos to invite them (although he'd been prepared to do so). Finally able to relax a decent amount, Kingpin would take his time approaching the border, taking in the territory around him. It was quite different from his home, and he could take some respect with him in that. Shaking his head, the hellhound would make himself sit comfortably on the border before he began to announce himself. “Kingpin of the Painted Brigade here! I've come to invite you all to a Halloween bash! We'll have a haunted house, some kids activities and several other things for you to do.” He'd wait for an answer on their attendance before setting off on the long trek home.

THE MONSTER MASH ★ halloween bash

THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME

i can’t control myself — prismatic commander of the painted brigade / tags / penned by trouvaille

• Lorelai

- Lorelai approached, tilting her head. A Halloween bash, huh? Might be a good idea for the clan. The Sunguard nodded. "We'll be there. I'm Lorelai, by the way. A Sunguard."

• While he had no idea what a sunguard even was, he was pleased to hear that they’d be in attendance. Glad to hear it. It’s a pleasure to meet you Lorelai.” He’d dip his head respectful to her after acknowledging her (with her name of course) respectfully.

THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME

i can’t control myself — prismatic commander of the painted brigade / tags / penned by trouvaille