WHO YOU GONNA CALL? ★ invite

• His first stop was the neighboring clans in Northern Delos, the Sanctuary and the Exiles. Neither clan was one the Brigade was on the best of terms, but that's what the truce was for right? Hopefully they'd attend and they could set aside their dispute for a short time. There was only one way to find out however, and with hope, they'd take kindly to the invite. It was the thought that counts after all. Announcing his presence to the clan, he'd be sure to tell them a little about the event and hear a response to see if they'd attend before heading out to the next clan. “Kingpin of the Painted Brigade here! I've comet to invite you all to a halloween bash hosted by the Brigade! There will be a truce in place as all member of an Agrelos clan are invited. There will be a haunted house and several other activities you can participate in.

THE MONSTER MASH ★ halloween bash

THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME

i can’t control myself — prismatic commander of the painted brigade / tags / penned by trouvaille

• Shortly after the leader of the Painted Brigade came upon the border, a pregnant cheetah arrived. She looked at him curiously. She had somewhat knew about the truce. "Well, as long as Winterpaw is alright with, I'm sure The Sanctuary will be there." She had called an npc to call for Winterpaw to come. She knew that she was an assistant deputy.

WINTERPAW.

"SPEECH"TAGS ☼ THE SANCTUARY

PRIEST ARE YOU THERE, CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE

DO YOU HEAR MY VOICE, ARE YOU OUT THERE

KATHERINE AMARE-PRAELIUM | TAGS | AVATAR BY MERCURIAL & SIGNATURE BY ME | PENNED BY REIKO.

• One member arrived rather quickly, and Kingpin was thankful that at least a small amount of interest had been shown. “Glad to hear that. Hopefully he'll allow it.” He'd nod to Katherine, pleased that she had arrived so quickly. While she didn't seem to have any pressing questions about the event, he did think that Winterpaw might. Perhaps he wouldn't, but Kingpin felt that he could have gone into greater detail a little bit.

THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME

i can’t control myself — prismatic commander of the painted brigade / tags / penned by trouvaille