( like glitter and gold | reintro )

• " Wrapped up in layers of nesting material, moss and cobwebs alike, was the shivering mess of Fawnpaw. She had skipped training this morning...and the training yesterday morning, and probably every training session that she was supposed to have with Oakridge for the past week. The sightings of the quiet apprentice were minimal, Fawnpaw skittering away to her nest or a corner where she couldn't be found if she even thought there was a warrior coming to speak with her.

She didn't want to disappoint her mom, she didn't want to disappoint her mentor, but she was terrified. Claws, teeth, everything seemed to send her off into a panic-induced tizzy. She was scared. She was so scared.

The apprentice was practically forced to leave her nest as her stomach was growling insistently, hunger clouding her thoughts as a pink-tinged nose poked out from the apprentice's den. Wide green eyes scanning the camp for any signs of life before Fawnpaw scurried over to the freshkill pile. She looked and felt like a fugitive in her own home, hiding out from the felines who would most certainly punish her for skipping so many training sessions.

Mouse, frog? Mouse. The apprentice busily dug through the freshkill pile, trying to move as fast as she could. Hurried, frantic. "

ezgif-2-891666f46f0b.png

if 'i love you' was a promise,

would you break it, if you're honest?

tags. | played by snappy.

• Meanwhile, Houndpaw felt as if training was far too slow for his superior mindset, but of course he would never reveal such a thing. His stature was high above the average apprentice, practically almost reaching his own mentor's height and yet he still allowed his peers to believe he was one of them. The titan of a tom then lumbered forward towards the fresh-kill pile after a successful hunting patrol, a plump mouse dangling from his powerful maw. His sapphire gaze lingered upon Fawnpaw for a moment, silently perplexed by her strange frantic behavior. "Is there something specific you're looking for?" Vocals of honeyed whiskey spoke softly and hoped not to frighten her, dropping the mouse at his massive paws. Her fear-scent was thick around her small frame and he wondered as to why she was so afraid.

❝ rage is the one thing i get from my father ❞

houndpaw — darkclan — tags

• " "Is there something specific you're looking for?"

Although spoken softly, the words of Houndpaw made Fawnpaw jump, the soft tawny fur along her spine standing on edge as she froze in place, gaze slowly turning towards the feline who had caught her. Please, don't be-- Fawnpaw's train of thought screeched to a halt as her eyes landed on the hulking tom; she would've mistaken him for a warrior if she hadn't recognized him as one of the apprentices she had seen in their den. He was huge, easily towering over her smaller frame as she hunkered down by the freshkill pile out of instinct, worried that she'd been caught by another...or worse, her own mother. Fawnpaw didn't even want to know what her mother would have to say to her.

Bobbed tail tucked close to her body, the smaller apprentice gestured hesitantly towards the mouse at Houndpaw's paws. "I was...just looking for something to eat, I haven't had any breakfast yet. Did you catch that all by yourself?" Fawnpaw's voice was wobbly as she inquired about the other apprentice's catch, her shaky form slowly standing up straight as she started to relax a bit, though her guard was still up, eyes searching for any familiar faces. "

ezgif-2-891666f46f0b.png

• 3nrq6Dg.gif "Fawnpaw!" the young molly sung at the sight of her friend. The apprentice was happy to see them around. Her attention looked to the other apprentice that was among them. "What are you two up to? About to dig in?" Rapidpaw asked, no longer really noticing how Fawnpaw seemed to shake all the time. She guessed they were a little nervous from time to time.

darkclan apprentice 6 moons girl npc x npc; adopted by hawkmask tags

darkclan apprentice 6 moons girl npc x npc; adopted by hawkmask

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

(reincarnation of antbite)

d9vllht-88fd3c58-3ee1-4c5c-b213-20bf199c9abb.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk4OTI5MzRmLTY4ODAtNDhmNy04MmZmLTkxODQzMGY4NzVjOVwvZDl2bGxodC04OGZkM2M1OC0zZWUxLTRjNWMtYjIxMy0yMGJmMTk5YzlhYmIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.XtNPPmuipDGMzQAK163_W0zVqgZPbDk4c6Sf3-DdnYs

• ✦ ✧ he watches from the shadows of his den, a curious expression on the thin muzzle and normally cold face. his cousin is hurting inside, ghosts of the past and present haunt her too clearly, shocking fear cold and dark through her being. he wants to help, wants to scoop her up as if she is still a child, cradle her gently and make everything okay. herbs don't heal mental wounds- if they did, he'd be okay again, able to think about darkness without fear. but they don't, and he knows she is stuck with this trauma for a very long time.

"good morning, you three."

the young man stands, muscles rippling in his lanky body as he travels softly across the camp, nodding to houndpaw and rapidpaw, and smiling softly at his relative. "hey kiddo, you feeling okay?" he wonders briefly if this is a conversation best kept private, but it's too late now.

A SADNESS RUNS ⁎⁺˳✧༚ THROUGH HIM

owlgaze ——– darkclan medicine cat, tags , penned by lavendes

• " The call of her own name made Fawnpaw jump, head whipping around so fast that it might've caused whiplash. Rapidpaw was the one who called her, the apprentice visibly relaxing at the sight of her friend; she wouldn't tell her mom, she wouldn't tattle on her, Rapidpaw wasn't like that. Rapidpaw was nice, trustworthy.

"I was just looking for something to eat, I haven't had breakfast yet." Fawnpaw answered softly as she turned her attention back to the freshkill pile, nosing through it quickly, turning over prey items that were too big for her to munch on by herself.

Owlgaze. The fur along the ridge of her back fluffed up, like a deer in headlights. "I'm...okay. Tired." That was a lie, she had been sleeping more than she had ever slept in her life. She tried to make herself look busy, continuing to nudge through the pile of prey, ears laid back against her head. "

ezgif-2-891666f46f0b.png