The Lunar Kingdom | Guide and Census | HPs Open

• -- THE LUNAR KINGDOM

INTRODUCTION --

The icy winds here bite like frozen wolves, chilling your unused-to-this-cold body. You're not sure where you are until a pair of bright violet eyes walks out of the snowstorm, revealing a small male lion. His whole body is pure white, the only color his eyes.

"you seem lost, traveler... come to our cave, where you can warm up." with that, he turns and walks towards a large cave.

TERRITORY --

The Lunar Kingdom lives in the northern part of the Cogent Tundra. They spend their free time in a large ice cave, with crystals growing on the roof and floor [ref]. They sleep out in the open, except for the elders and youths, who sleep in caves warmed by small fires.

Their territory outside the cave is barren and icy, only rocks and some scrubby moss to be seen.

RANKS --

Moon King/Queen (hp) - the leader of the tribe

Heir/ess (hp) - not actually the child of the tribe's king or queen, the second in command who will take over once the king or queen dies.

Skywatchers (hp) - the healer of the tribe, they watch for signs in the stars

Head Hunter/Huntress (s/hp) - this individual decides where the hunting patrols will go to find food

Head Fighter (s/hp) - this individual leads the charges against enemies and comes up with battle strategies

Hunters - pretty self-explanatory, they find food for the tribe.

Fighters - also self-explanatory, they fight for the tribe

Initiates - either young individuals training to become hunters or fighters OR a new member that has not yet proven their loyalty

Youths - the young of the tribe

Elders - the elderly members of the tribe

MEMBERS --

Moon King - alaric faber , played by PastelSkulls

Heir/ess - ~Nightrose~ ,

Skywatchers - none yet

Head Hunter/Huntress - none yet

Head Fighter - none yet

Hunters - none yet

Fighters - none yet

Initiates - none yet

Youths - none yet

Elders - none yet

TRADITIONS --

Birth Ceremony - whenever a new litter is born, a ceremony is held that night to celebrate. they receive their names at this ceremony and are welcomed as the newest members of the tribe

Trials of Loyalty - three trials to prove a new joiner's loyalty to the tribe

Trials of Skills - three trials to prove an initiate is ready to become a full hunter/fighter

Star-Marking - when an initiate passes their trials, they get a star painted on their shoulder. the color may wash off, but the star will always glow in the dark so everybody knows they are a member of the tribe - or a traitor.

Full Moon Festival - a one-night festival celebrating the full moon, held each month. any initiates that passed their trials will be promoted, and a funeral will be held for any members who have passed.

Weddings - weddings are a huge part of the tribe's culture, and celebrated over the course of multiple days. the first day is the ceremony and reception, the second day is where they open their wedding gifts and have a party to celebrate the love of their family and friends, and the third day is where they have a feast and get the newlyweds settled in

FAQ --

Can I join?

of course! just make a joining thread or jump in like you've been here the whole time!

Can I play a high position?

if you make a form and it's accepted, yes!

I have another question!

ask it in the chat thread or pm this account :)

• Check out my Deviant Art Feel free to invite me to rps.

Peaceclan | Born in Sin- Hallowskies, Sloth, Gentleswoop, Fallencove, Flare, Whitethorn

Foxclan - Vixenstar, Mistedsun, Patchpaw, Tiny/kit

Dreamclan - Echostream, Pantherpelt, Dawnpaw, Skypaw

Sunclan - Silverthorn, Emberflame

The Lunar Kingdom - Nightrose

Flintclan - Bonepaw, Alaska (Mousethorn), Wolfleap, Tinypaw, Nightpetal, Pinespirit

✷ TwilightClan ✷ - Hawktalon, Tigercloud, Patchpaw, Moonpaw, Cinderpaw, Fawnripple

Available Schedule:

Monday - Thursday ~ 8:00 am to 4:00 pm

Friday ~ 8:00 am to 3:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday ~ Sporadically may not get on due to WiFi issues.

Single []

Taken [X]

The post was edited 4 times, last by ~Nightrose~ ().

• bump

Check out my Deviant Art Feel free to invite me to rps.

Peaceclan | Born in Sin- Hallowskies, Sloth, Gentleswoop, Fallencove, Flare, Whitethorn

Foxclan - Vixenstar, Mistedsun, Patchpaw, Tiny/kit

Dreamclan - Echostream, Pantherpelt, Dawnpaw, Skypaw

Sunclan - Silverthorn, Emberflame

The Lunar Kingdom - Nightrose

Flintclan - Bonepaw, Alaska (Mousethorn), Wolfleap, Tinypaw, Nightpetal, Pinespirit

✷ TwilightClan ✷ - Hawktalon, Tigercloud, Patchpaw, Moonpaw, Cinderpaw, Fawnripple

Available Schedule:

Monday - Thursday ~ 8:00 am to 4:00 pm

Friday ~ 8:00 am to 3:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday ~ Sporadically may not get on due to WiFi issues.

Single []

Taken [X]