Overlord's 'Hate, Like, Eat' game

• So just how does Overlord feel about your character? Toss your character forward for judgement from the asshole dragon.

Does he hate you?

Like you?

Or loathes you so much he would want to devour you?

SHOWPAW - Hate

"I don't know the pipsqueak well, but he ain't a dragon. Though I don't hate him enough ta eat. If I meet him more I might change my mind; though that could go either way."

FALLENGRACE - Like

"At last another dragon, though I sense this one is hiding a secret from me. But I like them all the same, perhaps a little more than that too. I serve my alpha for now, though their time wearing the crown will eventually end. My time will come."

ELIAN - Like

"This one I like. He has a dragon's spirit despite his puny form, and he's been fair with his words. I hope others like him exist, I might just change my mind about the role of lesser beasts in the grand scheme of things."

BELLONA - Like

"A scary woman at times, but I know she's only trying to be a good mother. She gave me a unique nickname, and... well, if I'm honest, I feel like I can talk to her about my feelings and thoughts."

JACE - Eat

"First fucking chance I get I'm gonna have a king-sized meal. I smell weakness, and like any good predator it is my duty to cull the sick, weak and old."

ALMANAC - Eat

"Never met this one before, but I bet they'll make a superb snack."

qMBxF5L.jpg

O V E R L O R D

Lirian Dragon - Identifies as Male - Pansexual - Hermaphrodite - Sanguine Ruins

The post was edited 3 times, last by OVERLORD ().

• omg i love this don’t believe they’ve ever met so just tracking for now!

" DIGGING 'ROUND THE DEEP, ONLY MISSING OUT ON SLEEP " —

" CHASING 'BOUT MY HEAD LIKE THE WOLF WHO FOUND THE SHEEP "

• here you have fall!!

This seems like a such fun idea! would you be fine with me Copying this idea??

YOUR PRETTY SMILE IS A MONSTER ・゚★

and your beauty is empty

• Updated opening post with Showpaw and Fallengrace's analysis. Yeah, I don't believe Scintilla and Lordie have ever met, I will update once I have something to go on XD

And you're welcome to copy, Seina. I've just borrowed the 'Snog, Marry, Avoid' game and changed it to fit Overlord XD

qMBxF5L.jpg

O V E R L O R D

Lirian Dragon - Identifies as Male - Pansexual - Hermaphrodite - Sanguine Ruins

• ooh i like the potential angst of that 'crown' to be swifted in the future, seems like some reeeal interesting 'tables got turned' situation :O

[ ]

YOUR PRETTY SMILE IS A MONSTER ・゚★

and your beauty is empty

• Hearing his opinion on Ver would be really entertaining ;0

Rip her apart

CURVE YOUR LITTLE SPINE

AND TELL ME THAT YOU'RE MINE

Storage played by Kedamono IC Opinions/Actions