With the alarms in the background [Open; WT]

• ToUQPFN.gif A hunting patrol. Breezetail liked to hunt as much as she enjoyed a good spar. But with the colder weather coming in, she knew how important fresh kill was about to become. She just hoped by the time prey was hard to find that the bear would be gone. Along with the issue with Bloodclan. Even if they claimed for a truce, she knew they needed to keep their guard up. "Anyone care to join me for a hunting patrol?" the young warrior asked, waiting for her clan mates to come join her.

skyclan warrior 13 moons girl rainpuddle x flick tags

skyclan warior 13 moons girl rainpuddle x flick

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

pTlpMkX.gif

• [ tags ] -- The slender white she-cat padded up to her Clanmate, still limping a little from her scare with the lightning-stricken tree collapsing atop her. She'd been taking time to recover, but she felt a return to her warrior duties was well overdue. "I'd love to join you, Breezetail," the woman said, coming to a halt a few paces from the grey-and-white molly. "It's been a while since I've been out, I could use the trip if you don't mind." She wouldn't slow down the others, she was sure of that.

i hope my love was someone else's solid ground

Dove-left Dove-center Dove-right

DOVETHROAT

SkyClan -- ♀ -- 24 moons

[ tags ] -- [ penned by dalarna ]

• TAGS ☆彡winterkit couldn't tag along, for obvious reasons. instead of feeling frustration at not being able to join them, he'd simply send the gathering patrol a gentle smile from his perch. good luck~ he'd say to them, from the nursery entrance.

all opinions are ic! || played by happeh

bloomed in a garden of loneliness a flower that resembles you

• Hunting? The girl inwardly groaned. Honeypaw was docile, and frankly quite lazy - all that creeping around and leaping took up far too much energy. However, as she was stood beside Dovethroat as she agreed, Honeypaw couldn’t slope off unnoticed so with a sigh decided to partake as well. “I’ll come.”

• ToUQPFN.gif "Thank you Winterkit." the warrior nodded to the kit. Her attention then looked to the older felines. "Let's head out then." Breezetail said, turning around to leave the camp. Hunting was always a nice way to relax in her mind. But with the colder weather it would become something too important to relax to.

skyclan warrior 13 moons girl rainpuddle x flick tags

skyclan warior 13 moons girl rainpuddle x flick

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

pTlpMkX.gif

• ✦ ✧ ✦ "Wait, I'm coming!" Maplepaw called out from behind the departing patrol as she emerged from the apprentice den, quickly closing the distance as she streaked towards the trio. The tortoiseshell apprentice came to a halt beside her sister, giving the she-cat a small flick with her tail on her shoulder, her version of a greeting. She'd been aching to go on a patrol all day, and a hunting one was all the better. For the most part, she only wanted to get out of camp and enjoy the cool weather before it got really cold, but she also knew she needed the hunting practice. Following the patrol, she trotted into the forest, her nose raised into the air as she searched for the scent of prey.

ddh17e8-0dc4d13e-80b8-4428-abc7-8daa483ae545.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MjU2NWM5LTcwMWEtNDY3MC05YzM5LTVjNmE2NzkxY2U1NlwvZGRoMTdlOC0wZGM0ZDEzZS04MGI4LTQ0MjgtYWJjNy04ZGFhNDgzYWU1NDUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.EAJ2eothruO25_iYrQ95NsfPHXftceWOIfkRo-4Vj54

SCREAM AND YELL, BUT I FEEL SPEECHLESS

skyclan apprentice— tags — penned by dreami — av by sublime & sig by greahound