MR. JACK AND MRS. SALLY \ private

• Fern's day was supposed to be normal. She would meet up with Holn, and ask when he wanted to go hunting. They usually were always around each other. But no today, as she was stuck in camp. Of course, it wasn't her choice. She hated the idea of being stuck in camp watching a kit that wasn't her. Let alone the fact that it was a kit that annoyed her. She had to watch over Hound. She wondered who's idea it was to watch him. "Hey mouse brain. You better be on your best behavior and not annoy me." She grumbled at the fact that he was less likely to listen to her.

HOUND

"Speech" + heart chart

— ★ —

MY DEMONS ARE BEGGIN' ME TO OPEN MY MOUTH

TAGS — FERNONIA "FERN" — BLOODCLAN GUARD — SIG ART BY SUNRAIGN & AVATAR BY PEACHES — PENNED BY REIKO.

• "hah?" hound snarled sharply at the bloodclan guard, bristling at the insult like an antagonized tumble weed. "shut it, you half baked skank. stop wasting my space— it's getting on my nerves." hound didn't understand what this sad excuse of a guard dog was supposed to do, but he didn't give a single rat's ass. if he wanted to do something he was going to do it whether or not people liked it. to prove his point hound waltzed over to the entrance of the church, gave fernonia a particularly spiteful glare, and placed a single paw outside the door of the camp.

❝ there's a dog inside your heart

and it tells you to tear everything apart ❞

tags + played by sunchips.

• "There is no need to be so rude toward me, Hound. I'm older than you, and a guard. So I deserve a little more respect." Fern couldn't believe that she had been stuck baby sitting the little brat. She had wondered what was going to become of hound when he reached an older age. All she knew was the fact that she did not like him at all. He annoyed her, and made stupid comments toward her. "Also, you need to watch your mouth. Thou, you never really do anyways. I outta pop you in the mouth." She didn't like hitting kits, but she would if it was necessary. She was glad that Victoria didn't turn out like this.

"Speech" + heart chart

— ★ —

MY DEMONS ARE BEGGIN' ME TO OPEN MY MOUTH

TAGS — FERNONIA "FERN" — BLOODCLAN GUARD — SIG ART BY SUNRAIGN & AVATAR BY PEACHES — PENNED BY REIKO.