genetics please!

• could i please have all the possible litter outcomes for a:

classic tabby long hair with grey base and darker tabby markings. white underparts and yellow eyes. - for the female

and black medium hair with yellow eyes, only other markings are progressing vitiligo (will kits inherit the vitiligo?) - for the male

SO EXCUSE MY TANTRUM

CAN'T YOU SEE I'VE GOT MY HANDS FULL?

tags. / 20 moons. / shadowclan warrior. / played by cory.
    pfp art by @rook.spirit on instagram

• Black LH with vitiligo x Blue classic tabby w/ low white LH

Brown classic tabby, blue classic tabby, black, blue, or any of those with low white markings (less than 50% white)

Kits with white can have any realistic eye color. Kits without white can have any realistic eye color except blue.

All kits will be longhaired.

Kits may or may not have an increased chance of vitiligo. Vitiligo is one of those things like allergies or mental illnesses where there are genetic mutations that make the condition possible, but whether it actually ever starts happening depends on the environment and stresses of the person's life as they grow up, which may or may not trigger it to happen.

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!