• ◞♡ this is something i should have gotten up sooner but never did, i'm sorry for that. anyhow, some of you already know this but i'm going to be taking a mini hiatus from the site. my dad had been rushed to the hospital after an incident with his blood pressure + an serious infection ( he's a type 2 diabetic ) and there's a huge possibility that he might lose his entire leg, or die. this has taken a serious toll on me and my family, and all will to write at this point is non existent. i'm not sure how long i'll be gone or away, but i know i need to focus more on my dad, myself, and the rest of my family than this site right now. i'm really sorry for any inconveniences like planned characters, plots, etc.

Kedamono   YAKAN.   SEINA   cryptid   paragon   scar.   REIKO.  

SWEET, SWEET, YOU'RE SO SWEET ———— ・゚✧ 」

i wanna be a wonderful girl — prev. pure / quiet storage

• I'm really sorry to hear about your dad Bubbly! that situation most be very difficult to go through and i'm sorry you have to at all. It's completely understandable that you wanna take a break from this site to focus on your family right now. I support you all the way and really really hope this will get a happy ending. All love to you and take care of yourself <33 I will think about you everyday and hold my thumps that your dad is going to get better! <33

ねじれた世界で目が見えない夢を開く

advanced roleplayer ✘ proud dog owner ✘ art dump characters

• I'm really sorry to hear you're going through all of this bubbly. Take as much time as you need to get things in order between you and your family and helping your dad and all of that, we all understand! Your life comes before all of the things on this site and everybody here knows that and has likely experienced it at some point for some reason or another. I hope that your dad gets better and things turn around for you <3

AND THOUGH I FEED ON THINGS THAT FELL

YOU CAN LEARN TO LEVITATE WITH JUST A LITTLE HELP.。.:*゚:*:✼✿

currently playing: Quinn (ext.) & Spiderbite (trad.)

• Please don’t worry at all for taking a leave, you by no means are inconveniencing anyone by doing what you have to do! Things happen life gets in the way! I’m glad your putting your life first Pure! I love you and hope everything goes well for you and your family, I’ll be praying for ya that it does <3

(DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES?)

(Keda/Keds) | They/Them or She/Her | Feel Free to pm for help/chat | EST | 17

character storage | (un)official alligator of FF + 5/17 Rat + 1/5 Uglee | kedastorage

• I am !! so sorry you're going through this pure ! its an incredibly difficult situation and i hope everything works out in the end and i wish you well . theres nothing wrong with taking a break , Family and life always comes before catsite and we'll all be here whenever you may return .

—————————— HERE COMES THE SADNESS THAT I MISS SO MUCH —————————— ❞

THAT LONELY A C H I N G COMES FROM EVERY TOUCH

-——————————— ( IVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO THE GRAYS AND BLACKS ) ——————————-

BECAUSE THEYRE ALWAYS COMING BACK

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

ROLEPLAYER INFORMATION —-- EXTENDED ROLEPLAYER, SPACE FANATIC, 3/17 OF OH SHIT A RAT™ SQUAD

• i'm sorry bbydoll <3 please be safe. and if you EVER need someone to talk to. you can always message me on discord <3 iloveyoupure

I CAN'T STOP THE FEELING

SO JUST DANCE, DANCE

SHE/HER | PAN | 24 | TRAD. & NON. TRAD. ADVANCE ROLEPLAYER|

COMMISSIONS | I'M A TOTAL NERD.