Plot with Deathstroke

• So, I'm opening Deathstroke up to more interactions again.

Compared to the old days the old wolf is trying hard to be a good guy, or as good as he can be since he wants to avoid bringing trouble back to the Thunderlands. It's all in the name of love. He's well aware that folk from his past still exist, so he tries to tread carefully, but that's not always successful.

He's literally open to anything that isn't on his closed list. So be bold! Be creative!

Closed To:

- romance (he's trying to remain loyal to Feliks)

tumblr_p8h8j3baXM1uqszudo5_500.gif
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods - Thunderlands

• i've a possible plot for them that could make them grow closer in the end. so break here is still a assassin and working in the same organization he have done since he was a child, he have done some attempts in the past to leave them but have failed (and paid the prize for it ) and now he have simple giving up to try to leave them and since his emotion to feel pain (i messed a little bit up in his visiting thread to TH with some stuff there that shouldn't have bothered them but i completely forgot he can't feel hurt or pain anymore) so him being a assassin is alot easier for them now since he won't feel gulity over it, however he still dosen't like his situation. no one knows about his secret and all this horrible things he actually do in the dark, so what if Deathy founds out about it? :O

maybe he can accidently come across when break is meeting some of the messangers to the organization to tell him about his latest mission and Deathy decides to confront Break about it and maybe advice him to not do it??. More things are going to be happening over time, and if wanting to Deathy can be apart of it as well, pretty much trying to help/save his son out from the organization?.

• I like the sound of this plot, yeah. Deathy would be haunted by his time leading Taskforce X, so naturally would be wanting to spare his son from walking the same road he did.

I can imagine Deathy encountering the meeting when he's on his way to the Cartel to leave a gift basket.

D E A T H S T R O K E
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods - Thunderlands

• Of course :)

Perhaps he hears of Deathy through old rumours and seeks him out?

D E A T H S T R O K E

• "theres a scary guy named deathstroke and im gonna look for him even though he could definitely murder me" is a diar thing to do so yes thatd work perfectly alskdjfa

do you want me to make a private thread with diar showing up looking for him or?

INFORMATION

ARROGANT BOY

LOVE YOURSELF SO NO ONE HAS TO BIO

• Haha XD

If you could make the thread that would be great, please.

D E A T H S T R O K E

• ahaa sorry for lateness i was like drowning with notifics with this dude for a hot moment there :O

sounds good! will probably add to his guilt then if i tell you the reason Break got kidnapped as a child and forced to become a assassin is all because of Deathy being a such well known assassin cx which is why they wanted his son to become one xD

i can make thier thread like....as soon i found the time to do it xD it might take me a little while but if you're fine with waiting <33

• It's quite alright, Seina. And I don't mind waiting, I'm patient and I know what it's like when so many notifications come in I still recall the horrors of dealing with roleplaying 3 boarded clan leaders at once, haha!

D E A T H S T R O K E