Heart of Gold

• "We've done everything together so far, might as well get the treasure together"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• He walked up with him seeing the great diamond fashioned in the shape of a crown

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "It really is"

• "I've got something that could be the same weight of it"

• "Bag of sand"

• He cluched the bag in his hand. "You grab the crown, I'll set the bag down"

• "Ready" he said counting down

• He placed the bag on the stand in its place. "We'd better run"

• He began running before hearing the cavern start to crumple

• "We'll just need to find an exit"