plot with this weirdo??

• so uhhh this lad needs some plots :0!! basically hes a huge jerk who will just keep on being annoying until threatened with violence, because thats just how he is. hes also a vampire!! idk lol im bad at this, his tags are here: AND ANOTHER ONE'S GONE [] tags

really i just want people for him to laugh at until they want to choke him to death lmao. or other plots would be cool too i guess lol

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

• these two could definitely be buddies! i already like the way they interact together so far as well! in the future i could see king developing a crush on him as well

THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME

i can’t control myself — prismatic commander of the painted brigade / tags / penned by trouvaille

• ahh they absolutely should be buds!!! i really like the concept of kingpin crushing on marko ngl,, cuz marko is so self-centered and busy with his own teasing that he wouldn't notice *at all* skdfjdslkjd!! if it ever was brought up then marko would just be like "??? but i was joking...?" and then immediately develop a crush back oml

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

• yes for sure! it’d take some time but it would definitely be interesting

THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME

i can’t control myself — prismatic commander of the painted brigade / tags / penned by trouvaille