HARD TIMES \ OPEN + SANCTUARY VISITOR

• This was not the first time that the cheetah had been to Dark Dynasty. She had been here plenty of times. But this time, she was here for a different purpose. Sure, she was the ambassador between the two clans. But she was here, to visit Malakai. She hoped that the leader was okay with her visiting. They had agreed that they were going to have a litter to tie the two clans closer. However, the harbringer of peace wanted to visit the clan. She had already figured out that she was expecting. But Katherine had figured that there was nothing wrong with visiting. She just wanted him to know. Maybe the pair could be come close friends. "Hello Dark Dynasty. It's Katherine Amare. I'm visiting." Of course, she carried a basket in her mouth.

Malakai Dimera

"SPEECH"TAGS ☼ THE SANCTUARY

PRIEST ARE YOU THERE, CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE

DO YOU HEAR MY VOICE, ARE YOU OUT THERE

KATHERINE AMARE-PRAELIUM | TAGS | AVATAR BY MERCURIAL & SIGNATURE BY ME | PENNED BY REIKO.

• Malakai Dimera

JUST WISH YOU COULD HAVE SEEN ME,

WHEN IT USED TO COME SO EASY

powerful blue & silver tiger - male - leader - saberteeth

The survival of his clan had been the only think on Malakais mind as of late. It was all he could focus on, because what else was there for him? The only friend he'd had in the clan had wandered off never to be seen from again, and with 1004 all but paralyzed by his grief since said dissapearence, it left the young soldier with a number of responsabilities to be seen to. To be honest, Malakai didn't mind it too much. He was greatful for the distraction that having a goal provided, and it wasn't as if leading a group was something new to him- he'd led the Rogues before and had served as a Deputy in Riverclan long ago, as well as an HP in the Solaris Kingdom. He was no stranger to having to work hard and take care of others, and he was glad to have a more powerful say in what his clan became. He just wished it hadn't come at the cost of Glitteringgold.

The past few weeks had been spent trying to secure the future of his clan. Word had gone out about HP positions looking to be filled, future events with their allies, and a revamping of the clans theme that would have them more actively out there participating with the other groups. Even an alliance litter was in the works, something he was especially eager and nervous for. Malakai had only one son and they weren't close- mainly due to the fact that their mother had kept them a secret from him until much later in life. He'd never had the chance to have a real family, with a partner and children. Katherine and he were hardly more than aquaintences, but he still looked forward to the prospect of there being little ones running around their paws. Maybe it would help him find those part of himself he'd burried away, the ones that would let him connect and open up to others.

He'd been trying not to linger to long on any one thought, though. He'd thrown his many plans into effect and they would either pay off or they wouldn't. If he stressed over them too much than it wouldn't do anyone any good. Thus, the large tiger had been spending his time seeing to chores that needed to be done. Since they only had a few members that were active it meant that work had spread everyone rather thin, and so he tried to get as much done as possible on any give day. He'd already done some cleaning back at the Palace, had gone out for firewood to add to their stores, and had managed to work a bit of training in at some point. And now? Now he was off patrolling the borders of his clans territory. He knew they hadn't had many newcomers lately, nor were they a priority target for some of the nastier clans out there, but borders were the basics, and no matter where he ended up he would always find that prowling the borders were a familiar task to him. He liked knowing that all was calm and safe for the others.

To his surprise there was a familiar scent out in the air that day, one that brought the midnight blue and silver soldier foreward with an eager stride. The Sanctuary was a familiar presence on their border, one that the Dynasty was glad to have, but this one held another kind of familiarity. "Katherine!" he called, spotting the horned cheetah in the distance. A small smile crept onto his lips, and a part of him hoped she was here to bring good news. "How are you? It's good to see you again."

He didn't know much about her, but he hoped that wouldn't always be the case. Not only was he sorely lacking in friends but she had been willing to have this alliance litter with him, which meant a lot to the tiger. He had always had a strong sense of loyalty and duty toward his clan, and the fact that she felt some sense of that as well meant a lot to him. It took work to make things succeed, weather it was alliances, families, or anything else.

tags

PLEASE SING TO ME

stubborn - protective - intelligent - serious - loyal - righteous

Ex Leader of the BHR / Ex Deputy of Riverclan

Current Leader of the Dark Dynasty

Icy blue eyes, change to a deep/dark blue when looking at people he loves

I'LL MAKE THIS PERFECT AGAIN

• How long had it been since the cheetah had been here? It had been some quite time, as far as the cheetah was concerned. Katherine was still getting used to the idea about her being pregnant with another mans child. Sure, they were allies, but she realized that she knew nothing about him. She hoped that they could learn about one another. She had wondered if he would agree to getting to know one another. She hoped for the sake of their children.

As soon as she had arrived, the leader who she was soon to share children with. He had appeared, as if he knew that she was coming. She gave him a genuine smile. She had a basket in her mouth, which she set down. She was happy that she could tell him the good news, but she was exhausted. "Malakai...sorry i'm a little exhausted." She licked her paw as she cleaned off the ''sweat' off her forehead. "Well, I do have a bit of good news. I had talked to a doctor. And he gave me good news." She decided to turn a bit, as her stomach was exposed. "He told me that i'm expecting. Or rather we're expecting."

//sorry for the late reply <3

"SPEECH"TAGS ☼ THE SANCTUARY

KATHERINE AMARE-PRAELIUM | TAGS | AVATAR BY MERCURIAL & SIGNATURE BY ME | PENNED BY REIKO.

• Malakai Dimera

Malakai was very much of the same mind when it came to wanting to know more about the person he was having children with. He'd never really had parents, having been raised as an orphan in the Blackheart Rogues all that time ago, and so to say he had his uncertainties about what he was doing was hardly the start of it. And the fact that he was having a political litter with a woman he hardly knew meant there was a lot that could go wrong for both of them. He knew the only real way to know what he was in for was to get to know Katherine, but it had been hard to find the time to actually do that. They were both high ranking authority figured in their groups with responsabilities and chores to take care of, and on top of that Malakai was trying to get a handle on his leadership as a whole. So seeing her here now, out of the blue like this, was really a blessing in his eyes.

As she placed her basket down and spoke, Malakai felt himself bombarded with a number of emotions, the most prominent being excitement and pride. He was going to be a father. A deep rumbling purr sounded in his throat and his smile grew, icey blue eyes drifting to her exposed belly. "Come back to the Palace with me." he suggested, gaze rising to meet her own. " You can rest up there and we can get to know each other more over dinner."

His expression was hopeful, This was the mother of his children and to Malakai her importance was greater than anything at that exact moment. He had a duty to look after her and make sure she was taken care of, and this would be a good chance to get to know more about her. After all, what kind of person would he be if he was a stranger to his own childrens mother?

tags

PLEASE SING TO ME

• ★★ - ★★

[ - ★★

KATHERINE 'KAT' AMARE-PRAELIUM

The cheetah knew that she had traveled far to tell Malakai the news. But she knew that it was going to be worth it. She hoped to see that he was just as excited as she was. Sure, this was a litter that was formed between two high positions. And they were from different clans. But they were going to be parents, together. She was glad that he was happy, he was going to be a father. She just hoped for the sake of not only their children, but for the two of them. She wanted a better relationship with him.

"Well, i'd love for the two of us to get to know each other better." She came closer toward Malakai, as she let out a soft purr. Her belly was starting to grow day by day. The children were getting bigger. Her paws were tired, as she was carrying cubs. She was also going to be eating for more than one person.

speech.                          

• Malakai Dimera

He was glad to hear she was willing to stay a while, not just to rest but because she was just as eager to know about him as he was her. It was an important aspect of their relationship as parents to know who was going to be raising the other half of their children. What ideals did she hold? What morals did she follow? What could he expect his children to be exposed to? He couldn't imagine them having an unhappy life in a place like the Sanctuary, and so he wasn't too worried on that front, but still he had his curiosities.

"Great. The Palace is this way, we'll take it slow so you don't exhaust yourself any farther." he assured her as he grabbed the basket she'd been carrying and motioned for her to follow along. The camp wasn't too far off as the territory itself wasn't a massive one, and they'd be able to reach it sooner than later.

tags

PLEASE SING TO ME