I have decided to allow the use of Millie’s “power” in the books, specifically the one in the mangas. This power was an ability to roughly communicate with other creatures that were not feline. I am, however, enforcing a very strict policy on this one. It’s going to be hard to get approved for this and there are guidelines you must follow or the power will be revoked.
- This power is only rudimentary. You cannot have full blown conversations, you can understand enough to get by. Like somebody learning a new language or a young child learning to communicate.
- This power CAN NOT be used offensively. This means you cannot send a dog to attack a neighboring Clan, or tell a crow to attack another character.
- Your character can only know ONE OTHER SPECIES and there has to be a GOOD REASON to know it in their backstory.
- They CAN’T teach this to any other character.
- Your character cannot have a bunch of these species all in one group (for example, a character cannot form a wolfpack within the Clan).
Thank you for the understanding and cooperation with this new power! :)