BODACIOUS BABY ❈-_-_-❈ Tallow's Pay What You Want Commissions

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!

• PAY WHAT YOU WANT COMMISSIONS

MEOWDY ☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•☽ CURRENT STATUS; OPEN

Meowdy! I'm Tallow! These are pay-what-you-please commissions! There's currently no long-term goal this will support, so there is no minimum nor any set price. To some degree you can call my style more 'cute' than anything else!

Please note that while I'm happy to do/try any species listed if I am not confident or happy with the end result I won't really expect payment. My 'specialty' is domestic felines! I'm happy to follow your designs to a T or to 'make' a design if you do not have one!

You can PM me through FF or through Discord (TallowCat#7524) currently I'm more active on discord than FF!

I appreciate the support! Thank you so much!

STYLES + EXAMPLES

"Hero Mode" icons ; Any Species (including humans)

Avatars ; Any species (Currently not-including humans)

Wiggle Avatars ; (Currently not-including humans)

PAYMENT

Payment can either go through Ko-Fi [here] or through Paypal {here}, depending on what suits you best! Currency will be AUD so please be aware of the conversion.

These commissions are pay what you want so there is no set price on any piece.

Payment may be sent through at any point of the process, but until payment is made you will not receive a non-watermarked version of your commission.

I will send you a basic sketch before I even think about askin' you for money. I will PM you to make sure all details are correct bc i have baby brain and can mix things up.

I'm happy to fix anything for free; though big changes you did not specify before may not be accepted.

NOTE;

All art used here is mine; please do not repost or use; characters either belong to myself or others please do not claim or use as your own; I have right to deny a commission for whatever reason; no NSFW; no major gore pwease

- Other styles + examples will be added at a later date

FORM;

Code
    1. [b] Username; [/b]
    2. [b] Character; [/b]
    3. [b] Style Wanted; [/b]
    4. [b] Character Reference/Description; [/b]
    5. [b] Character Expression; [/b]
    6. [b] Extras (e.g Scars, Accessories, BG colour, etc); [/b]
    7. [b] Payment Method (Ko-Fi or PayPal); [/b]
    8. [b] Preferred Communication Platform (e.g FF or Discord)[/b]

Once accepted I will PM you to further discuss + properly hear what you'd like on a deeper level! If you prefer Discord when I PM you, you're free to pass your user on and we can continue the discussion there.

Don't be scared to PM or ask something! I'm happy to give updates and communicate with you as you wish!

CURRENT WORKS;

A basic list so you can both see the current state of commissions + a general idea of when yours may be started (note; commissions may not be completed in the order they are accepted)

• Username; MidnightMadness

Character; Matcha

Style Wanted; Avatar

Character Reference/Description; A lilac tortoise cat with #FFC7EF colored eyes. She also has an extra set of ears and mushrooms growing from her head.

Character Expression; Sleepy

Extras (e.g Scars, Accessories, BG colour, etc); If the mushrooms are considered an accessory?

Payment Method (Ko-Fi or PayPal); Ko-Fi

[b] Preferred Communication Platform (e.g FF or Discord) Discord at unagi#1111

Grimscape of Boneclan / / Copperkit of Riverclan / / Matcha of Wind Haven and The Dark Dynasty / ★ / Honeypaw of Darkclan

• tracking!

would you be able to do a dino? specifically an indoraptor? ;o

☾*: STARED IN THE MIRROR AND PUNCHED IT TO SHATTERS

COLLECTED THE PIECES AND PICKED OUT A DAGGER.

mallory darling (etx.) && blizzardhowl (trad.) | semi-active/advanced roleplayer

• That'd be awesome, actually!

mallory darling (etx.) && blizzardhowl (trad.) | semi-active/advanced roleplayer

• Username; Alchemist.
    Character; Lycoris
    Style Wanted; Wiggle Avatar
    Character Reference/Description; obsidian and gray colored scales cover his agile, well-muscled body from head to claw. a silvery holographic streak runs from the base of his neck to his tail, which appears on both sides of his body. with the same silvery holographic color on the tips of the frills/spines atop his head and down his back. his head is shaped like that of a t-rex with silvery holographic speckles around his eye sockets, and within each socket sits a piercing wine red (#990012) eyeball with thin cat like pupils.

REFERENCE: https://banner2.kisspng.com/20…650164415332482749479.jpg

STREAK COLOR REFERENCE: http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/6oq5dw-i.jpg

Character Expression; Irritable/annoyed.
    Extras (e.g Scars, Accessories, BG colour, etc); BG colour can be a pale red?
    Payment Method (Ko-Fi or PayPal); ko-fi
    Preferred Communication Platform (e.g FF or Discord) Discord at Alchemist.#8093

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alchemist. ().