Plot with the leader of the Thunderlands?

• Howdy! I absolutely suck at keeping plotting threads active so here's yet another one for my long time character, Feliks! Most of his important information can be found in his tags but as just some quick character notes:

- He's the leader of the Thunderlands.

- He's very cautious and often doubts everyone's motives. This is turned up to eleven when he's dealing with clans he's had bad experiences with previously (pretty much every single one) but outside of political manners he tends to keep his calm

- Feliks and authority tend not to get along well at all. He values freedom a little too much and is often very critical of other leaders.

- Normally quite laidback around comrades, animals that lack allegiances and low-ranking members of other clans

- Morally quite complex, I won't be able to list all his beliefs here lol.

-Former AntiClanner, so he normally gets his paws dirty and gets revenge for wrongdoings without consulting his neutrally-aligned clan (or getting aid from them). Whoops.

He's Open To:

- Friends / Enemies / Rivals

- Flings / One Night Stands

- Litters (consensual, most likely alliance or accidental. he doesn't really drink alcohol)

- Mentoring Characters

- Fights / Spars (fights will be with Sanguine Ruins/Exilers only unless attacked first)

- Plots with the Thunderlands as a whole (preferably not takeovers or plots that are too negative, but message me on this account or on discord (rakkaholic#9244) if you're interested in working something out!)

- Interaction Threads

- AUs

- Discussions (he likes debating things as long as things don't turn aggressive so moral debates and stuff like that are great for him asdfghjkl)

He's Closed To:

- Capture

- Serious Injuries

- Death

- Serious Relationships (he's taken :P)

Everything else he might be potentially open for? Just fire some plots at me and I'll see what I can do ^^

IT'S THE HOUR OF THE WOLF AND I DON'T WANNA DIE

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / PLOT / THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• *slowly raises hand* i def want Artemis to show her face around the thunderlands again and express her sorrow to Feliks. Maybe you'd be down for a private thread where she explains why she left so abruptly and how she has this nagging feeling in the back of her mind that something is wrong. So she left to look for the answers / seeks him out for help despite them barely knowing each other?

No pressure at all to say yes! Just an option I thought I'd throw out there!

• WE'RE GONNA WEAR THE CROWN —

-chucks this boi in- so he learned of the great leaders of the anticlans of old as a kitten and holds them in very high regard so meeting one of his idols would just be the best thing to happen to him in recent weeks.

"speech"

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• maybe a friendship between feliks and katherine???

PRIEST ARE YOU THERE, CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE

DO YOU HEAR MY VOICE, ARE YOU OUT THERE

KATHERINE AMARE-PRAELIUM | TAGS | AVATAR BY MERCURIAL & SIGNATURE BY ME | PENNED BY REIKO.

• late reply, sorry! real life is a pain :]

Artemis F. yaaas that woiuld be great! he'd be happy to help her lol. who should make??

Angelbeats~ okie! feliks isn't that proud of his anticlan heritage so it'd definitely be an interesting interaction lmao. who should make the thread??

KATHERINE AMARE-PRAELIUM aay sure! would you like a thread for them? if so, who should make?

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / PLOT / THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• WE'RE GONNA WEAR THE CROWN —

ah could you? ace kinda isn't allowed in thunderlands territory XD

"speech"

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• yeah i'd love a thread for them. and i might not be able to make til later after work.

PRIEST ARE YOU THERE, CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE

DO YOU HEAR MY VOICE, ARE YOU OUT THERE

KATHERINE AMARE-PRAELIUM | TAGS | AVATAR BY MERCURIAL & SIGNATURE BY ME | PENNED BY REIKO.

• Grimscape

2 Years + Exiles + Mechanic + Pudding Addict

Friends with Grim?

code by xredxpepperx

• @ katherine: that's alright!! ^^

Grimscape feliks would be very reluctant to make friends with someone from the exiles but i'm sure he'd eventually be cool with her xDD

should we have a thread for them?? :]

• Grimscape

2 Years + Exiles+ Mechanic + Pudding + TAGS

Hopefully she's goofy enough to get through lol! And of course! I can make a thread for them

code by xredxpepperx

• .....Everything Has Changed.....

Thread with After? She's got a lot of questions about what happened since she's been away.

Meet Me ? Family Tree ? Characters

⚢♠❄ Alone or not, you gotta walk forward ❄♠⚢

— Player of: Afternoon | Foxpaw | Cypresskit | Ambershade | Persephone Graham-Lecter | Othello —