The World Rests On Our Shoulders { Pokemon Journey Sign Ups}

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • Plot:

Our characters have been traveling the regions, for whatever reason suits your character best. They know a lot, but still have plenty to learn. Some of them find themselves in Lumious City, Kalos, for a pokemon league tournament. The others for a contest. And the rest, well, they're just passing through. All of them are seemingly normal trainers, none of them knowing each other. Something special resides in each of them, something so unique they have been caught on Team Flare's radar. The teens all meet under the most coincidental circumstances and decide to continue on their journey together. Their journey consists of drama, training, romance, figuring out what the hell makes them so special, and trying to put a stop to team Flare. It's your classic fun, angsty pokemon journey rp where anything can happen!

Rules:

1. Be active! Don't kiss and diss please!

2. No godmodding, no one is perfect and neither are their pokemon.

3. Be semi-advanced. at least one paragraph per post with good spelling+grammar.

4. Put your favorite pokemon in the other section

5. You can have as many characters as you want, but keep genders even. for example, if you make a girl, your next character has to be a male before you can make another girl.

6. Have fun! This is supposed to be a good time, chill rp! Don't be afraid to throw out plot ideas or anything of the sort! I don't bite!

7. No legendaries and only one mega per person. one mega of each kind of pokemon too.

8. Once two players have a pokemon it can no longer be used. this keeps the thread diverse!

9. KEEP GENDERS EVEN PLEASE!!!!! if you see there are 10 girls and like 2 guys MAKE A GUY!

Roster:

n/a

Taken Pokemon:

Taken Megas:

Forms:

OH THERE AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED ———— ・゚✧ 」

oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good — newest thread created

The post was edited 8 times, last by televised. ().

• OH THERE AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED ———— ・゚✧ 」

oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good — newest thread created

The post was edited 5 times, last by televised. ().

• I'm a simple person: I see a pokemon rp I apply

I'll give up on giving up

And get the world on my side

Adara | Vale | Thea | Adina

Trad and Ext Roleplayer

• Mirror's Edge hello! great to see you join! also i forgot to put in the taken pokemon a taken megas section since i don't want more than one mega of each pokemon running around, that my girl already has mega absol! you can still have an absol, it just cant be mega! so sorry about that! im updating the first post with taken megas now~

• Mirror's Edge hello! great to see you join! also i forgot to put in the taken pokemon a taken megas section since i don't want more than one mega of each pokemon running around, that my girl already has mega absol! you can still have an absol, it just cant be mega! so sorry about that! im updating the first post with taken megas now~

ah I didn't see that! Can you put me down for a mega altaria then instead?

I'll give up on giving up

And get the world on my side

Adara | Vale | Thea | Adina

Trad and Ext Roleplayer

• Track! I may dump Samara in here?? But I'm too tired to fill out a form tonight 😂

We were borderline kids with a book of disorders —

spectralwhispers arcanium + ryoko + arcadianeyes + marchosias amon + alaric faber

• alright, I'm gonna join this thread so I'll be setting up a wip.

School is almost here, crap-

---
    Current list of Major Interests: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE, The Arcana, Every Ace Attorney game(mainly Dual Destinies thou), and a couple of other minor things

---

The post was edited 6 times, last by white fang me ().

• We were borderline kids with a book of disorders —

spectralwhispers arcanium + ryoko + arcadianeyes + marchosias amon + alaric faber

• ah i love him!!! white fang me you've inspired me to add more facts about my girls pokemon in their 'other' section to give them more of a personality, so i'm off to do that now! i should have a plotting thread up later tonight!

• bump-

(Also as a note, I changed my Dedeene's name to "Ziggy Stardust". Purdie does not realize it's another name for David Bowie)

School is almost here, crap-

---
    Current list of Major Interests: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE, The Arcana, Every Ace Attorney game(mainly Dual Destinies thou), and a couple of other minor things

---

• Join FlintClan, a brand new semi-advanced group that will strive for high activity!