Stand By Me || Pokemon Conquest RP sign-ups

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • Ransei.png

Ransei, the Region of Warlords

Many, many years ago, a war broke out between the kingdom's inhabitants over one goal: who could be the hero of Ransei? Multiple kingdoms were conquered, and each month resulted in war from all sides. It was a continuous effort on who could control each area...until a warlord from the kingdom of Aurora rose up and conquered each kingdom, uniting the warriors and facing challenges each way. Atop the Infinite Tower in Dragnor, the young Aurorian warlord met the creator, Arceus, and battled the power-hungry Nobunaga in a duel of legends. The young warlord won, and was labeled the Hero of Ransei...

...Or so the legends say.

It has been many years since that day, and a few generations have passed from then. The Era of Peace-as it's so called-has enveloped Ransei; trade and commerce have flourished in the kingdoms.

At least, until a rumor, almost like a foretelling, spread like wildfire through the region; some say it's a prophecy, while a few view it as an omen.

- "When all comes to pass, and the region of Ransei is brought under one; the creator shall appear and raise the world anew." -

+×+×+

Current Warlords:

-Shinobu; Dragnor's Warlord (played by white fang me) - WIP

-Kiko; Valora's Warlord (played by Ashbringer) - WIP

-Katori; Ignis' Warlord (played by Love~Life) - WIP

+×+×+

Dappleberry0   Love~Life   Ashbringer   Duplicate Aurapaw

I finally finished the setup y'all lmao.

School is almost here, crap-

---
    Current list of Major Interests: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE, The Arcana, Every Ace Attorney game(mainly Dual Destinies thou), and a couple of other minor things

---

The post was edited 4 times, last by white fang me ().

• School is almost here, crap-

---
    Current list of Major Interests: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE, The Arcana, Every Ace Attorney game(mainly Dual Destinies thou), and a couple of other minor things

---

The post was edited 3 times, last by white fang me ().

• track

[img]https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/11/6/1017479__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_fluttershy_rarity_applejack_animated_upvotes+galore_princess+twilight.gif[/img]
    [img]http://cdn-s3.mocospace.com/mocospace-pic/47348/47348/orig/photoalbum_473471824_user18877313-1.gif[/img]
  • If I can reserve Ignis and Charizard that would be great

I've had a really hectic few days so i won't be able to make a form until at least tomorrow

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

• I'll reserve Ignis, but as for Charzard it can't be the evolutionary line's full evolution. Charmander or Charmeleon, then?

As for Ash, if you're going with the Lucario line you have to start with a Riolu-

School is almost here, crap-

---

---

• Yeah I was going to put Charmeleon in the form but when I was writing that I was thinking about how my charrie would end up with Charizard after awhile. I read the rules I promise XD

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

• Name: Katori

Nickname(s):

Home/Ruling Kingdom: Ignis

Descendent of: Hideyoshi

Appearance:

Katori has dark red hair, bordering almost on auburn. He's tall with a very wide, muscular build that he prides himself on. His eyes are a stunning faint green, almost yellow. In short, he looks like this.

Goal in the new legend: Conquer Ransei, at whatever it takes

Personality/Traits:

fierce and fiery (hehe) personality

probably would cut you, or flirt with you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"join me or burn"

will stop at nothing

probably could learn to respect somebody else, if they prove themselves

quite indifferent to others

"what? you stunned by my burning hot good looks?"

probably is in front of a mirror somewhere staring at himself

Strengths:

he's all about pure strength

just kidding, he's surprisingly tactical

confidence

Weaknesses:

when he makes enemies, there's no going back

isn't very good at making allies either, so..

can bit a bit too confident at times..

Fears: He'd never admit it, but he's absolutely terrified of failure and chasing everybody away

Warrior Skill: Quick Strike - Increases Range by 1, and gives the Pokémon's move a chance to make targets flinch for 1 turn

Perfect Linked Pokemon:

Drogon | Male | Charmeleon

Hero - Increases Attack & Defence if the Pokémon on your side are 1/3rd in number of the opponents

Fire Fang - Damages the target and may cause target to be burned or to flinch

Backups:

Checkmate | Male | Pawniard

Parry - can evade melee attacks

Assurance - Doubles damage if partners have been damaged this turn

Valor | Male | Rufflet

Keen Eye - can't have accuracy lowered

Wing Attack - damages the target

Other Facts: biiig into dragon types

The post was edited 1 time, last by Love~Life ().