Ransei, the Region of Warlords
Many, many years ago, a war broke out between the kingdom's inhabitants over one goal: who could be the hero of Ransei? Multiple kingdoms were conquered, and each month resulted in war from all sides. It was a continuous effort on who could control each area...until a warlord from the kingdom of Aurora rose up and conquered each kingdom, uniting the warriors and facing challenges each way. Atop the Infinite Tower in Dragnor, the young Aurorian warlord met the creator, Arceus, and battled the power-hungry Nobunaga in a duel of legends. The young warlord won, and was labeled the Hero of Ransei...
...Or so the legends say.
It has been many years since that day, and a few generations have passed from then. The Era of Peace-as it's so called-has enveloped Ransei; trade and commerce have flourished in the kingdoms.
At least, until a rumor, almost like a foretelling, spread like wildfire through the region; some say it's a prophecy, while a few view it as an omen.
- "When all comes to pass, and the region of Ransei is brought under one; the creator shall appear and raise the world anew." -
1. The normal feralfront rules apply
2. Keep the rp pg-13, it's Pokemon after all. Words like "damnit" and such are okay, there can be some blood and injury depiction, and light romance is fine.
3. No godmodding, or being a mary/gary-sue. That means you can't have a legendary as your perfect link right out of the gate.
4. One warlord per person.
5. The main pokemon that we're going to use are Gen 1-5, but Gen 6 are going to be rare pokemon recently discovered. I.e, don't start off with a Fennekin if you're from Ignis.
6. For in depth Conquest rules:
6a. For this rp you have 3 pokemon to use: One as your perfect link and 2 as your backups. Make the perfect link pokemon have one of the types as the kingdom you're from (ie, Swablu if you're from Aurora or Avia), and have it be the basic form or 1st stage in the evolution line, depending on the pokemon (in short, don't pick a fully evolved Pokemon). One of the three Pokemon is used in battles, but most often it's the perfect linked pokemon that's used.
6b. Warrior Skills are useful perks that come in handy once per battle, and change depending on your warlord's Rank. The Skills are going to be inherited from the ancestor you've picked, and the list is here to read. Only one Skill per warlord rank, so have fun. : )
6c. For Warlord Rank you start at Rank I, then change to Rank II after a certain about of time passes. When the time for rank progression is ready I'll inform y'all.
7. If you've read the rules all the way to the end put your favorite Pokemon Type somewhere in your form! But most importantly, have fun~
Rules are subject to change-
Appearance(description is nessicary, but an image can be provided later):
Goal in the new legend:
Warrior Skill(name w/ a description of said skill):
Perfect Linked Pokemon:
-Shinobu; Dragnor's Warlord (played by white fang me) - WIP
-Kiko; Valora's Warlord (played by Ashbringer) - WIP
-Katori; Ignis' Warlord (played by Love~Life) - WIP
I finally finished the setup y'all lmao.