Renegade | p |

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • Mirror's Edge  

Here we are! Current plot: the son of Cyrus and the daughter of Lysandre have been undergoing extensive training to not only accomplish the organization's goals, but also to become its figurehead. However, they have other ideas: becoming Pokemon trainers. The lives of a criminal aren't meant for them, but being chased by grunts and

Canon Characters We're Gonna Need to RP At Some Point

- Cyrus

- Lysandre

- Mars, Jupiter, Saturn & Charon

- Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, Mable, Xerosic

- Diantha & Cynthia (I feel like they'd be really supportive of our charries)

- Rowan and Sycamore (also really supportive)

Also, what region should they start off in?

• Maybe Sinnoh?

I'll give up on giving up

And get the world on my side

Adara | Vale | Thea | Adina

Trad and Ext Roleplayer

The post was edited 9 times, last by Mirror's Edge ().

• Sure! Should they already have a couple badges? I was thinking my charrie might have three, Coal, Forest & Cobble. That way, they could meet in Pastoria, maybe near Lake Verity or something.

Also, I'm working on my form. I just can't come up with a space-y enough name

• I'd be down for that! I guess for Lynn she's likely have the Voltage Badge, Bug Badge and the Fairy Badge (watch them not be valid in sinnoh or something and she throws a fit)

Maybe Jericho? That's the only space-like name I can think of. It's based off a hebrew word meaning moon, I believe.

Trad and Ext Roleplayer

• Lynn Monet

I'VE GOT TO FACE THE PAST I CAN'T ERASE

Her slender fingers ran through choppy hair, frustration clear in her eyes at the events that had transpired over the last few days. Getting out of Kalos was and being able to apply for a Sinnohan trainer's card had been simple enough, the name Monet now serving as her last name, as brown eyes flicked upwards, watching the battle between the challenger and Wake take place on a large screen, her foot tapping a bit as she waited.

She hadn't been quite sure what her train of thought had been when she had paid for the boat ticket to Sinnoh. It had been mere days after her father had actually sought her out, a rare grin on his face usually reserved for the masses whenever he was out in public rather than his daughter, beckoning her to the section of the company she'd never seen before.

It was there, that she had learned a bit about Zygarde, and her view of everybody, including the executives who had been like older sisters to her, fell apart. She'd always been told that Team Flare was simply an extension of the company, a section she'd get to participate in once she was out of school. Charity work, Pokemon lifestyle improvements, the like.

That had not been what she had seen. And with that, her faith wavered, and with her father's increasingly erratic behavior, trying to tie her down there, box her in, however subtly he was, had been enough for her to leave. As much as Lynn would have preferred to stay and find out more, she was also aware that if she did, by the time it all came to light, she'd be implicated as well even if she was the whistleblower.

So she had run. Simple as that. She was still unsure of what her next move would be, or what options she had available, for the matter, which is how she ended up here. Heated battles were the best way to clear ones mind, and with her three badges considered invalid for the Sinnoh League, as well, as a trainer, she had very little prestige. It was little perks that many badges got you, but important ones to her now. More money from battles, discounted rates at Pokemon Centers, she'd do anything to ensure her dwindling supply of cash lasted as long as possible.

Her fingers moved to caress the keystone hanging from her neck, the most recent gift she had gotten from Lysandre. Less of a gift, and more of a necessity, as he had put it when he dropped it in her hands when she passed him by chance, having referred to the little Riolu she'd managed to catch. Of course. Mega Evolution. That had also been something he'd been obsessed with, and it made sense that he'd send his daughter out to collect that information he wanted as well.

The Eevee on her lap shifted a bit, brown eyes blinking sleepily as she stretched, looking up towards Lynn with a quiet purr.

//no need to match this ahhh and how do you want them to meet/agree to travel together? explosions?

Trad and Ext Roleplayer

• OBERON COPERNI

"We'll be counting stars"

((I would say Team Galactic grunts recognize Oberon, and he grabs her hand and they run away from them during the middle of their battle to decide who fights Crasher Wake first))

Oberon stood with his arms folded over his chest, leaning against the wall and occasionally glancing towards the door. He had noticed several Galatic Grunts running around Pastoria City, though Oberon couldn't say he was surprised. Lake Verity was not far from here. They were probably working to enact his father's master plan, and that meant retrieving the Being of Willpower from the lake's depths. Oberon could only hope none of them had recognized him because if they did, Cyrus would send the full-force of Team Galactic to get him back, and Oberon wasn't strong enough to take on Mars, Jupiter or Saturn. Not yet, anyways.

With a small sigh, Oberon turned his attention to the screen. He had to get this battle over with soon. Once he left Pastoria City, he'd be able to get the hell away from this Galactic hotspot. He just needed a gym badge from Wake. Would that be too much to ask?

Oberon glanced at the other person in the waiting room of the Gym. Would they let him go first? Even if he had technically followed them into the Gym? Oberon wondered if maybe they'd have to play a game of rock-paper-scissors to decide who went first, and while Oberon considered himself lucky, he didn't think his luck would hold.

I guess I'll wait and see, Oberon though, turning his attention back to the screen where the challenge had just lost his second Pokemon to Wake's Gyarados.

Cosmos | Trainer | Son of Cyrus

• Lynn Monet

I TRY MY BEST TO LAUGH AT IT

A small sigh caught her attention, as she took note of the only one in the room besides the receptionist, the brunette glancing upwards towards a pale boy with smooth white hair, the green eyes popping out with their vividness. Huh. She couldn't help but wonder if her features had been as exotic as his, if Lysandre could've given her bit more recognition.

As she watched green eyes flick towards the screen in the brief moment she took to study him, her own dark ones glanced towards it as well, watching as the challenger brought forth a Kadabra.

The silence that feel in between the two strangers was awkward, and finally, if anything, to try and break the ice, Lynn asked, "In a hurry?"

Hopefully a conversation or something of the like would be able to calm her head. Not that she didn't have confidence in her team despite them facing some disadvantages, Braixen in particular, but it was more the little Alomomola-shaped usb drive that was burning a hole in her bag that she was more worried about.

//maybe he recommends rock paper scissors, and she's like 'nah that's boring a battle?' that was literally the only way I could think of to get the whole little battle going tbh so it's not twenty pages of gym

and I just realized as well ampharos cannot be found in sinnoh like I had thought so I might look for a more sinnohan electric type or something to replace it since I do want to try and keep it somewhat canon to the locations they can be found?

Trad and Ext Roleplayer