The Great Talon Trader (General Store)

• Praven turned his attention to the newcomer. "Ah, hello there!" he greeted, giving a welcoming smile as he listened to her. This smile, however, would not last long as he heard the last sentence. "Erm, of course. One moment..." the cat looked aside in thought, his ears twitching as he added up the prices in his head. "And the books... that would be approximately 340 coins. More or less, depending on how much you get- but I'm sorry, are you implying that you don't have this money?" Praven's expression became bleak. It was as if that friendly, cheerful energy had just been drained out of him in the blink of an eye. Or was it ever really there?

This land we behold
    This beauty untold

A man can be bold

It all can be sold!

world_s_cutest_loan_shark_by_scorchedup_ddn7qfe-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTkyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNzMxMDMyMGYtYWQ5Yi00YjRkLTlhNGYtN2Y2N2NkMzc3OTlkXC9kZG43cWZlLWQ5ZDI5ODk5LWQyM2QtNGU4My1hMjk1LTNjYjk1NTM0OTk5Yy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTE3NCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.hF2LmYVCegRpdp-IFOWmlJNPi0T9SN9KMqBm6EAcJuQ

---> BIO <---
    Played by Sir Moneybags

Loner
    Owner of the Great Talon Trader

• TANYA.

female ♛ physically easy ♛ mentally hard ♛ powerplay interactions ♛ tag if attacking –

❝ A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK ❞

Her expression went white as a sheet, her eyes wide with fear. "Um ... no, sir. How do I earn coins?" She didn't even know this world had any currencies quite frankly, with how barbaric and primitive some nations were. Then again, with the technology and inventions they currently had, she supposed they had to come from some sort of industrial institution. I hope I won't have to leave and come back, she despaired, wincing internally at the thought of laboring for cash.

AND ONCE THE WATER STARTS TO RISE

AND HEAVEN'S OUT OF SIGHT

she'll want THE DEVIL on her team

Initiate of the Exiles + Magistrate of the Hellraisers + White Dragon; Blue Eyes + 1 month old + Wears Rosary + Penned by Redd.

based off tanya from the anime, youjo senki

• Praven was being charismatic to Brother. Perhaps too much so - the Brigader was as the shopkeeper had identified, but he didn't really want to leave with an empty wallet. Just as well, he didn't want to abruptly cut off the salesman at his pitch. He would, if needed, but stories like this best ended on a happy note.

And now, that story was sliding off into another scene, as the young dragon walked in. With Praven focusing on his new client, Brother took a seat. He could just as easily warp out of the shop with the trapper and never think of the store again, but... well... he'd never be able to set foot in the store again. Not worth it if Praven still had some wares and curios to show about (even if Brother's immediate curiosity was sated). This Tanya dragon, however, was a different case entirely...

Current characters:

"Brother" (Painted Brigade) - Tuxedo Cat, 3 years old. Casually spirited, smarter than he lets on. Speaks with an accent that's somewhere between a pirate and a southern gent. {Tags and storage}

Signals: "Speech." Attempted attack. Attempted kill. //OOC

• "Oh. Oh dear." Praven put a paw to his temple, suppressing a sigh. "See, the way things work here in the trade center is, well, based on trade. Obviously. It's in the name. The most common way that people make a living here is by selling goods, whatever they may be. Weapons, armor, decorations, alcohol, or all of the above like yours truly. I'm just going to ask this now: You wouldn't happen to have a marketable trade or craft, would you?" the inflection in his voice and his expression suggested that he expected the answer to be 'no'.

This land we behold
    This beauty untold

A man can be bold

It all can be sold!

world_s_cutest_loan_shark_by_scorchedup_ddn7qfe-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTkyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNzMxMDMyMGYtYWQ5Yi00YjRkLTlhNGYtN2Y2N2NkMzc3OTlkXC9kZG43cWZlLWQ5ZDI5ODk5LWQyM2QtNGU4My1hMjk1LTNjYjk1NTM0OTk5Yy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTE3NCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.hF2LmYVCegRpdp-IFOWmlJNPi0T9SN9KMqBm6EAcJuQ

---> BIO <---
    Played by Sir Moneybags

Loner

• TANYA.

female ♛ physically easy ♛ mentally hard ♛ powerplay interactions ♛ tag if attacking –

The dragon paused a moment, lost in thought. "Well, I'm literate. I can also craft weapons and armor." She would have said and kill a few people but she wasn't sure how the stranger felt about bounty hunting, so she kept her mouth shut just in case. "I have an entire armory in the Silent Marsh down in South Delos, if that could get me anything worthwhile."

Initiate of the Exiles + Magistrate of the Hellraisers + White Dragon; Blue Eyes + 1 month old + Wears Rosary + Penned by Redd.

• Praven nearly jumped at her statement. "An entire armory?" he straightened his hat with a quiet chuckle. "Yes! That would certainly fetch you quite a bit here. It's an admirable set of skills you have." gathering his thoughts, he found himself with an opportunity that he was all too eager to take. "I have a proposition for you, Miss....?"

This land we behold
    This beauty untold

A man can be bold

It all can be sold!

---> BIO <---
    Played by Sir Moneybags

Loner

• TANYA.

She caught wind of the cat's curiosity, and smiled. "Go on. I'm an open-minded girl," she replied. It was funny, how the tables had turned in the blink of an eye. She was growing to realize that as a common occurrence in this realm. Nothing was ever guaranteed, was it? Decisions, decisions; each and every one's outcome was determined by the flip of a coin toss. It was a bit irritating, as Tanya's lack of a knack for socialization was a common weakness. She had figured out by then, despite this, that simply making connections with the right people still opened her up to opportunities everywhere. She just had to make sure to mention the right things, and not rub certain people the wrong way.

• Brother padded up to the counter where Praven was prospecting his other client. He meowed, "Before you forget, clerk, here's my payment." The tomcat took one of his sacks and emptied it onto the surface, spilling out precious gemstones and samples of precious metals. He made a few trips to the Volcanic Islands in an attempt to make a fight club, but couldn't find such luck. In order to not make the trips a waste, he had a few locals help him excavate some gemstones pushed up by the tectonic activity and some pumice for practical usage. The metal was more-or-less scavenged from whatever he found along his travels - baubles of silver and steel, a few jewelry chains, a couple gold charms... nothing he had a use for, but something a trader might want.

The tomcat held a paw on his trap, eager to stick around for just a bit longer to see where this conversation was heading. After all, the dragon could reveal intel about the Exiles, which was a priceless commodity.

Current characters:

"Brother" (Painted Brigade) - Tuxedo Cat, 3 years old. Casually spirited, smarter than he lets on. Speaks with an accent that's somewhere between a pirate and a southern gent. {Tags and storage}

• Praven could almost laugh at the insinuation that he would ever forget about a customer, especially one who hadn't paid yet. The familiar sight of the jewelry, gold, and gemstones brought a certain warmth to his heart. He brought one of the gems closer to examine it. "Ah, from the Volcanic Isle, I presume? Very nice." Praven remarked, setting it down. "Do come back sometime to tell me how that experiment of yours works out. It sounds quite interesting!"
    With that, he turned back to Tanya. "I was asking for your name, dear? Oh well, not important! I'd like to ask, how would you feel about selling some of those swords and armor to me? It would certainly cover your debt. Maybe even get you little extra, hmm?" Praven lightly flicked one of the gemstones toward her to emphasize his point. He wasn't going to bother asking about the quality of said items; a large majority of his merchandise was second-hand anyway. They would still sell.

This land we behold
    This beauty untold

A man can be bold

It all can be sold!

---> BIO <---
    Played by Sir Moneybags

Loner

• TANYA.

"As soul wrenching as those are to make, at this point, I don't really even have a soul. So, consider your offer accepted." The female pondered with a far away look in her eyes before adding, "I'm not one to feel as if I owe anyone, though. Excuse me, but I'll return soon with an entire bulk of weapons and armors." Hell, maybe she would just go and sell the entire armory instead of doing more work. It wasn't as if the Hellraisers used anything in it anyways.

With that, the dragon would promptly turn and fly out of the store without a moment for the shopkeeper to protest. Maybe he could do that when she got back?

• Brother withheld a purr, as the dragon boasted about the size of the armory. Unused... thus not as guarded. When the other customer had left, Brother meowed to Praven, "I believe a galvanization might suffice. Thank you for the goods." He hadn't confirmed the shopkeeper's suspicion - Praven had obviously seen enough of this world to identify it.

Now, if that dragon was going to fly to the Exiles, that would make her easier to spot. Brother picked up his clasp, then warped out of the shop and watched skyward, the started warping away from the bridge altogether.

Current characters: