ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ~Private with Alpha~

• appearance

Kaison N. Lights | 19 | Job; Bartender | Knight of Articuno | Power(s); Ice & Air Manipulation | Weapon; Bat

Kaison's Theme Song

Devin x Kaison

- Kaison blushed more and placed his hands onto Devin's chest, slightly pushing him away. "I'm not ticklish, I already told you." He lied again. Though he couldn't come up with a good excuse for why he was jumpy after he had ran his finger along his spine like that. "It just... surprised me." He huffed. It was at least half true.

© Midnight MC Alpha

Am I just afraid of loving?
    Uh-huh!
    Or am I not the loving kind?
    Yeah!
    4ce675486089941e8ba69af13396f1f5.gif

Vixen / Brey | 17 | she + her

Semi - Advanced | Literate + Multi-Para | 6+ Year Experience | LGBTQ+

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

High Muse: Vocaloid / Pokemon / Anime / Apocalypse / Supernatural

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Devin nods and scoots away slightly. If Kaison wanted him away, he'd stay away. "Okay then." The male chuckles and turns hsi attention to Sapphire even though the arcanine was still sleeping.

• appearance

Kaison N. Lights | 19 | Job; Bartender | Knight of Articuno | Power(s); Ice & Air Manipulation | Weapon; Bat

Kaison's Theme Song

Devin x Kaison

- Kaison looked over at Devin, watching him before huffing a bit. He glanced down at his hands but soon sighed heavily. He didn't say anything for a moment but soon opened his mouth. "Dev..." He muttered softly.

© Midnight MC Alpha

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Devin blinked once and looked to Kaison quickly. "Yes?" He asked. "Is everything okay, Kaison?" Devin didn't exactly know if Kaison was just saying his name to say it or if he was actually trying to get the younger male's attention, but he wanted to make sure.

• appearance

Kaison's Theme Song

Devin x Kaison

- He was quiet for a moment, not responding even though Devin had spoken to him just now. He stayed quiet for a while longer but soon opening his mouth and finally speaking again. "Yea, everything's fine..." He replied. He stared at his lap for a moment before lifting his head and then shifting his gaze onto Devin. "I just..." He began, but then trailed as if he figured what he wanted to say would have been weird, or just awkward so he refrained from saying it. "Nevermind, it's nothing..." He shook his head and then moved his body to face forward, pushing the covers up so that he could get under them.

© Midnight MC Alpha

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Devin nodded. "Okay. You know you won't be able to bail out like that every time." He reminds Kaison, then laying down beside the other male and pulling the covers around them. He planted a soft kiss to Kaison's forehead, then laid hsi head down and close dhis eyes.

• appearance

Kaison's Theme Song

Devin x Kaison

- Hearing that, Kaison snorted a bit as he closed his eyes after getting situated. "Well, it seems I've managed so far..." He replied. His eyes suddenly opened when he had felt something press against his forehead and it took him a minute but he soon realized that he had been kissed on his forehead. He laid there for a while, staring at Devin until he sighed and then blew at his bang. He didn't say anything for a moment but did shift a bit closer to Devin, leaning his head up and pressing his own forehead against Devin's, finally closing his eyes and falling asleep.

© Midnight MC Alpha

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Devin closed his eyes, holding Kaison close. It took awhile as he simply laid there and enjoyed the other trainer's presence, but he eventually fell asleep as well.

• appearance

Kaison's Theme Song

Devin x Kaison

- Kaison had woken up after hours of sleep. He blinked lazily a few times before sighing heavily and pushing himself to sit up. Though he was limited to how far he could sit up with Devin clinging onto him. But it wasn't like Kaison minded it too much. He just kind of stared at Devin for a moment, his eyes half-lidded as he frowned a little. He leaned over, examining the other trainer until finally lifting his hand. And then flicking his forehead. Not the most pleasant of good mornings, but he was stuck and Devin was preventing him from moving. "Get up." He ordered the other now gently pinching his cheek to maybe startle him awake if the flick didn't work.

© Midnight MC Alpha

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Devin had jerked awake when his forehead was flicked, then at the order. He realized that he was trapping Kaison and frowned slightly, immediately letting go of Kaison and moving back away form the other trainer. "Sorry! I'm sorry!"

• appearance

Kaison's Theme Song

Devin x Kaison

- Kaison leaned back, sitting up straight now. He stretched out his back, sighing softly when he heard a few pops but then ultimately stopped when he heard Devin apologizing. He stared at the other for a moment before tilting his head to the side a bit, seeming to look rather confused towards why he was apologizing. "Why are you apologizing?" He asked. His electric blue eyes watched the other teen before raising a brow. "You didn't do anything..."

© Midnight MC Alpha

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• "I was stopping you form moving. I know I don't like it and I don't think you would, so...just sorry!" Devin explains, hoping Kaison wasn't mad at him. He could tolerate being called an idiot and downgraded, but he couldn't stand someone he cared about being mad at him.

• appearance

Kaison's Theme Song

Devin x Kaison

- He was fairly surprised. He didn't think it was all that bad. It's not like he had done something extremely horrible, he had just been holding onto him too tightly. "Devin, it's really nothing to be sorry about. It's not like I'm going to get mad or something..." He tilted his head a bit to the side.

© Midnight MC Alpha

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Devin blinked, uncurling out of the ball he'd curled himself into and looking to Kaison. "You aren't?" He asks hopefully. The male watched Kaison closely, waiting for his answer.

• appearance

Kaison's Theme Song

Devin x Kaison

- "No... why would I?" He asked, staring back at the other. He blinked before lifting his head and looking towards the window. He took a moment to climb out the bed, being mindful of Sapphire who was still on the floor and also Chomper who was sleeping on the foot of the bed still. He didn't want to disturb either of them just yet. Once he was out of the bed, he stretched and then rubbed at his eyes. Now that he was standing, his rather skinny figure was more noticeable. He wasn't dangerously skinny, he had meat on his bones and he seemed pretty average weight for a guy his age but his frame structure was also quite feminine to say the least. Probably what causes him to be mistaken as a female from behind. He groaned softly, rubbing the sleep from his eyes until he glanced down. At first, he was surprised but then remembered why he was shirtless in the first place. He huffed before running his fingers through his hair. "We should eat and then think about when we're going to continue on."

© Midnight MC Alpha

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Devin couldn't quite explain why he thought the other would be mad, so he left it be. He watched as Kaison got up, sitting up himself and also being mindful of the two pokemon. A slight grin plastered itself on the quite masculine male's face as he took one last look at Kaison before handing him his shirt. "I think that's a good idea."