High School Slave [boy needed] And the Filthy Rich [pafp]

• "If you want the truth then it isn't right," he said honestly, "but who is in the right?" Shou asked, "in this world everyone lies and tells you what they want you to hear and say. What you're supposed to do and what you can't." He sighed. This was hard on Reina and it wasn't easy for him either. She had her morale, and he had none. To him he could do whatever he wanted and didn't care who got hurt, but she was the one who was hurting. And that he did care about. He pulled his hand away and sighed, "I wont force you to keep seeing me in secret," he said, "I wont kiss you or hug you or hold your hand, if that'll make you feel better," he took a deep breath, "you don't have to feel guilty if I stop here. I will not give up on us, but I don't want you to keep hurting." He wasn't sure that he could avoid her, "from hear on out I'll make sure to seperate my emotions from buisness and school." His eyes turned lonely and distant, "lunch is almost.over," he said, "people will be leaving the cafeteria soon and I don't want them to misunderstand us. You should really call Haru, he is.more understanding than you might think. He might also be helpful to you."

• Ah. There is go again, making him hurt. She knew what he was doing to spare her feelings. But the raw emotion he had expressed the other night, his seriousness about running away so he could be with her... she was hurting him. And he was putting her emotions and how she felt about this situation before his own feelings. It was a mess. And she didn't know what to feel or the right words. "Y-you are probably right." She quickly stood, ignoring how cold her hand suddenly felt. "I should get going." She brushed off her uniform skirt and left in a hurry. Reina made it back to the classroom and vaguely answered May and her questions about where she had been. Only when she glanced out of the window did she remmeber that she had left her book behind.

"Rei... Rei?" May shook her shoulder gently, and she jumped. Blinking her thoughts away, she looked to her friend. Focusing on the girl was a bit difficult but she tried. "You don't look so well... maybe you should go to the nurse..." Skipping classes to see the nurse didn't appeal to her. She had to foc- "Reina? Reina? Rei!" The words muffled and her friend's face went out of focus before she collapsed. She was in and out of consciousness as she felt herself being carried. When she woke up, May was beside her while she was laying on a bed, as well as another classmate she didn't recognize.

"Ah... what happened? I troubled you, I apologize. How can I thank you?" She began, immediately feeling bad about her actions. Despite being unable to control it, she still felt as though she should be stronger. "Please. What can I do?" Even though May said it was nothing, it didn't feel like it. They were going to miss class... how long was she out?

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

If you want to roleplay with me, JUST LEMME KNOW MY FRIEND

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Shou watched her go and sighed. When had things become so complicated? Before her appearance, it had been easy to give up everything. He had given up freedom, the ability to choose, childhood. Anything his father asked him to.

Now he was in love,, and now he wanted someone more than he had ever wanted anything. He had everything except her. He stood there.alone on silence before noticing she left her book. He picked it up and wondered into the office. It wasn't long before Mashiro showed up to tell him that Reina went to the nurses office. Without thinking, he hurried to the nurses office to see her. Was it from lack of sleep? Or had she been so stressed out? Or had she gotten sick when he kissed her at the party? He didn't know why, and he didn't really think it would be better by rushing to her side, but he couldn't really just ignore it. He went to the nurses office and saw she was there with two friends. He hesitated, squeezing the book she had lost and waited outside the doorway. Maybe he shouldn't visit her. Would it cause her more pain? He looked around for the nurse or for a student to hand her the book, but he was hesitant to do so. On one hand it gave him an excuse to visit her while on the other hand it was just an excuse. She even agreed it was better they did not meet. Would he be fine watching her from afar? Could he just walk away now?

• "Jumin-kun was super kind and carried you here." May said, introducing the boy next to her. "He said he will stay here with you. I'm really sorry, Rei-san but if I miss another lecture my father will not let me attend your event. Please understand." She bowed and left, only after Reina assured her it was okay. The room was silent for a moment before the boy named Jumin spoke up.

"Chiba, are you really going to marry Kaname Yoshido?" He asked, stepping close. "You have proven to be smarter than most girls here, and despite your lack of status from birth you hold more grace and show a better understanding of the world than they do." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I was there the night you had your debut... you are much more beautiful than you like to show. So... different." She began to wonder if he had a point to what he was saying. While all flattering, she didn't understand. "What I am trying to say is that if Kaname Yoshido hurts you, or you change your mind about him, you have other options. I would happily take you in to be my wife and I will spoil you and cherish you."

"Ehhh?!" Reina blinked, rather confused. Not the confession thing again! "Ah, Jumin-kun.. I appreciate your kind words. They are truly kind and flattering to a girl such as myself. But I love Sh-Kaname. I accepted his proposal before our families decided to arrange it. He has been kind to me all while I have attended this school. I hope you find a girl who loves you the way that I love him." She had almost slipped up, but she thought she recovered well enough. He did not look suspicious. "Please head back to class, I would feel bad if you stayed longer." He did as she asked, thankfully, leaving her with some more awkward departing words. How strange he was. Was it Kaname who caused all of the boys to have their attention on her? She coughed, feeling dizzy. "I feel so sick..." she mumbled to herself, laying back down to settle her headache.

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Shou overheard the whole thing as she was alone with the boy and he almost rushed in to show him who she reallt belonged to but he held himself back. He didn't know why that kid suddenly took interests in her but he didn't care. He waited until the boy left to slip into the room.

When he saw her in there laying down, he moved to her side, "I heard whst happened," he said softly, "I came to return this and to apologize," he set the book down by her desk, sitting at her bedside, "I've caused you so much stress, I probably am the reason you're rick now, and even now here I am." Shou looked at her and reached out to touch her cheek but stopped. "I came to return the book and thats it," he mainly told himself, "and because I was worried about you." He wouldn't lie to her. If he was ever going to tell anyone the truth, it was always going to be her.

"You should go home early," he suggested, "I'll ask the teachers to excuse you and I'm sure your friend will let you copy her notes," it was an offer he hoped she would accept, "you can't go to class like this, and you have two wonderful siblings to take care of you." He wanted to take care of her, but the nurses office was not a confidential place and he had already agreed not to get closer to her. As difficult as it was, he moved his hand away and stood up. He felt so useless, she was right there and he couldn't do nothing.

• "Oh..." she was reminded of their kiss on her engagement night. She swallowed and looked at Shou. "I'm not sick. The nurse said I have not eaten enough, and that I am too stressed out." She would not let him feel even more guilty when it was not even his fault. Her own bad habit of not remembering to eat enough between planning for her charity and being upset about the Kaname situation had caused this. Not Shou. "Thank you for worrying about me." She smiled softly. He really should not be in here with her too long, but she didn't want him to leave at the same time. Once more her feelings were chaotic. He was convincing her to go home now, wasn't he? She knew he was right - she couldn't attend class properly like this. But if he got her excused.... and Kaname was away... would it cause more rumors? "I suppose I could contact my driver... ask if he is too busy to pick me up early. I don't want to bother him..." Even though it was his job to drive her around, she still tried to consider his feelings. Reina sat up on the bed in the nurse's office and looked at Shou. He was hesitant to touch her bow, and though she knew it was necessary, it still hurt. Because he would be pulling Mina into his arms soon enough. "Mina will be accompanied by you to the event, right?" She asked, looking at him. "She doesn't know it is my charity though, right? Most people don't know.. and they won't until the end when I give a speech. Just so before then I can build up their confidence in the project before they think I am incompetent so this project will fail before they even know what it will do."

// plot twist:: Mina gets jealous and subtly tries to get Reina thrown out of her own party xD or some of Minas followers do at least.

Ohh..

Kaname gets jealous of Shou being so close to her. So when Reina is in the middle of a conversation he kisses her cheek and then looks at Shou.

OHHH OH OH maybe Shou's sister is talking to Reina about fashion ideas for the charity and like they get along well and then she goes to say hi to her brother and realizes that he is watching Reina without trying to be obvious and she teases him? At the same time, Reina's birth father sees her subtly trying to avoid Kaname's touches like the plague and maybe even her and Shou end up talking alone in an area and he sees them and overhears their problems whi h is why he speaks out to claim her.

DON'T BE SHY!

• ooh yes. I also want to drag Kaname's story into the past of Haru and Shou's and his sister. I wont go into the detail yet but I'm subtly including their history here anf there. I think the jealousy thing would work well but I think we should push on that. Instead of leaving it at those two things Mina should start showing more aggression by trying to push her relationship with Shou as well. And Kaname too. He should do something more bold.

As for the sister I'm going to play around with her character. She is a model from overseas who also dabbles in acting. She, Kaname, and Haru have some kind of history. She came back to surprise Shou and to tell him some big news. Seeing the way he looks at her will definitely start her into teasing him.

"Yeah," he frowned at the mention of Mina, "I suppose. I told her it was a buisness opportunity that I couldn't refuse. She doesn't know you will be there or Kaname. Just the fact that she will be my date," he looked away. It wasn't like he wanted to invite Mina. It was his father who told her about it not him. He was going to come alone and make it only about business, but now he had to make Mina happy. At least Haru would be there to, if he got a break. Then again, if Haru did get a break and ran into Kaname....nope. He turned back to look st Reina.

"I'm glad I didn't grt you sick, but you should really eat properly. I'll go bring you some food. If you're worried what people will think then just tell them I am laughing at your current state," he then reached out and pet her head like a dog.

Then he left. He came back about five minutes later with a specially made lunchbox. Of course it wasn't homemade. It wasn't cafeteria food either. The chefs cooked it for him. Every lunch something different. He set it down on her lap, "before you leave school, I'll make you eat every bite of this lunch to bully you." He was smiling even though his words were meant to sound mean so people wouldn't ask questions. It wasn't for them though, it was so Reina felt more secure.

"Open it," he ordered, "or I'll feed it to you myself." His words didn't match the kind expression he gave her. He unwrapped the box and offered her the chopsticks, "shall I force you to eat?" He arched a playful brow.

• The food he brought was luxurious, but she couldn't stomach the idea of him feeding her and them getting caught. She blushed and took the chopsticks from him. "No I am a big girl." She mumbled. He was so embarrassing sometimes, and she wondered if it had anything to do with the way he was raised. Honestly, she didn't think that she would ever understand the mindset of the more fortunate or those who had a lot of money. No matter how she saw it the only way she could see money being used was to help those who couldn't afford to take care of themselves whether it be because of health issues or lack of job opportunities. The rich stay Rich by exploiting the less fortunate. She would always believe that. Even though she was forced to become a part of that cruel system she would do her best to take care of others rather than harm them. " I really appreciate your concern for me. Nobody else shares such a concern for me." She smiled and looked at the food. "I suppose I have no choice but to eat this, huh?" A smile formed on her lips. "You know... I was really tempted to tell Mina off the other night. I was a few seconds away from kissing you in front of everyone simply out of spite... I'm not sure if I felt jealous or just annoyed that she thinks that she is better than everyone just because she was born into a good family."

DON'T BE SHY!

• "You?" He laughed, watching her take the chopsticks and start eating. "You know how many times I've almost snatched you from Kaname to show you that you sre mine. How much I want to laugh in his face and wrap my arms around you. Kiss you, and make sure everyone knows I love you?" He asked, "I hate Kaname," he said truthfully, "more than I ever have for stealing you."

Shou stretched and laid down on the bed next to her, "I'm starting to feel sick," he said, "love sick." He turned to look at her while laying down, "Mina-Chan wasn't always like that," he paused, "none of us were. Being raised into the lifestyle changed us. For Mina, she only ever loved me. For me, I'd given up on everything that was mine. You, look how much you've already started to lose." He sighed and sat up, "it only starts there. Each and everyone of us are being roomed to become heirs of huge companies and businesses. We don't get the.luxury of choosing and we never have." He pulled out his phone and showed Reina an old photo, "that's me and my mother before she passed," he looked at her, "I was only seven years old." He put the phone back in his pocket, "that was when I started to change." He didn't know how much he was ready to share or if he was even ready at all, but he felt like showing her the picture for some reason. Not that it would change anything. Whoever Mina had become it was partially his fault. Engaged since he was 15 and Mina leaving to study abroad had all happen while he started dating random girls who confessed.

Now, things were different. He never looked at any girl, not Mina or his exes, the way he looked at Reina.

"Does the food taste delicious?" He asked, "its professionally done. I don't know when the last time was that you've had a homecooked meal, but I never had one. This is the best J can offer you."

• She listened to him, and attempted to not make a face at the mention of Mina. Maybe if they had met before... maybe if Mina did not hate her for no reason and cause her trouble... maybe if it were different they could have been friends. But she did not like the other girl and she wasn't sure she could ever pretend to like her. Mina was fake on a different level. "I don't think I have given up too much. The only reason.... the world thinks they are dead. Imagine the scandal if they found out they were alive. Kaname already thinks that-" she paused. She couldn't tell him that Kaname thought that she was the eldest daughter of the royal family whose Prince's mistress and children died in an unfortunate accident. If he believed it... what would happen? "It's... ah.... a long story." She bit her lip. Reina looked at him. She was sitting up eating while he was lying next to her. He looked so... cute down there. She wanted to know more about him, but she knew that past included Mina. "Why do you hate Kaname so much?" She had so many questions.

DON'T BE SHY!

• Sho watched her eat with a peaceful smile, realizing thst no matter how hard he tried he could not forget her. From the beginning he didn't turn away from her even though he bullied her and told her to be his slave, he still watched her from afar. Who knee he would fall so hard that he was incapable of abandoning his feelings. When she asked about Kaname he started getting awkward, "that is something you should probably ask him," he bit his lip and sat up, "though I know he won't tell you the truth." He looked away from her as if he didn't want to talk about it but then said, "he caused everything. Its his fault that I'm this way." There was a hint of anger and sorrow in his voice.

He continued, "my mother died when I was seven. My sister left to study abroad not even a year later. That was when Kaname and I stopped being friends," he said, "everything changed back then. My life changed, he changed, my friends changed, even my sister." He squeezed his hands into tight fist, angry and frustrated, "it doesn't matter now," he took a breath, "he is your fiance and thats enough reason to hate him. I'd hate to change the way you look at him now." He turned back to face her. His green eyes lost and searching for warmth in her gaze, "you don't want to it," he said softly, "my story isn't much better than our current one and I don't want to made you cry." He smiled, "you're beautiful even when your sick," he changed the subject, "I'm glad I could take care of you just a little bit."

• If he did not wish to share with her a deeper part of himself, she had to respect that. Even if it stung a little, feeling as though he felt she were not someone he could share such a dark part of himself with. That was not something she should or would force him to do, even if she wanted to know more. It didn't matter, anyways, she tried to tell herself. Kaname was the one she had to marry. "I told you that I am not sick. Judt exhausted." She playfully scolded, shaking her chopsticks at him. By now she had finished most of the food he had brought, but she felt like if she ate anymore she would explode. "You eat too. I'm stuffed." She offered a bite to him, chopsticks being held in front of his face almost expectantly. She did not think about what she was doing or how embarrassing it was to be feeding him. Never the less with chopsticks she had used. Despite them having kissed before, this was different. It was intimate in a completely different way. She set aside the lunch box and laid down so she was closer to Shou. "You're wrong... about me not wanting to know... but I won't push you for details." She smiled at him, masking her feelings. If he knew she felt a bit hurt by this, he might feel oblighted or forced to tell her more. That wasn't what she wanted. If he wanted to tell her, she would be ready to listen. "I am sorry to hear about your mother... I know how that feels... it's like a big part of you is missing but you can never go back... and everything changes drastically because of it..."

DON'T BE SHY!

• When she seemed to forget about what he said, he took a bite of the food she held at his mouth and happily tasted it. It was delicious. Not because it was professionally cooked but because Reina fed it to him. There was a light blush on his cheek as he finished the bite and took the lunch box since she ate most of it anyway. It was funny how it took her being in the nurses office for them to eat lunch together like a couple. It was something they shouldn't be doing but still did anyway.

He looked at her as he took another bite. Shou had always been able to.read her well even though she confused him at first, so it wasn't hard to figure out that not telling her wasn't fair either. It wasn't that he didn't want to tell he, but rather he was afraid how it might change her opinion. He hesitated, "I guess you're right. We both lost someone."

He closed his eyes and recalled images of water engulfing him and he almost looked afraid. "When I was seven, me, Kaname, and Haru were all close friends," he begun his story.

"My sister and I were close back then and I idolized her and my mother. Hiro even had a crush on my sister and we all knew it. Even Kaname." He hesitated. "You know that Kaname is rich, right?" He asked, "but did you know that back then his family had nothing?" He ran a hand through his hair.

"My mother went to school with his parents and had become close friends. When she started her business she helped his family out and thats how our families became close."

• "The two powerhouse families." She nodded her head a little. She knew a bit about the families and their histories. The Chiba family had made her learn the histories and learn about business tactics and things they did. Not that she had liked half of the underhand methods they had used. But Mr. and Mrs. Chiba were really not that bad. They were not her favorite people, not a true family, but not horrible either. In fact, she realized they often tried to appeal to her more than upset her. Marrying Kaname was the only thing that they were really pushing her to do - and soon. The why was something she still did not understand. But she would figure it out for sure.

"Your sister sounds like an amazing girl." She admitted. As the oldest, she knew what it was like to have younger siblings. So she wondered how his sister could let him be protecting her willingly. She doubted she knew. Right? Reina couldn't imagine letting her brother and sister go through something that hurt them just to chase her own dreams. There was no way that Shou's sister was aware of the situation. But that was not her secret to tell. So she simply listened to him, curious. "I did get told that by my tutor. Kaname was a prodigy, which was a huge reason his family got a lot of money. He got sponsored by huge corporations for his multiple talents and his family slowly took over each of their sponsors. Kaname is talented with persuasion." But not enough to persuade her to stop loving Shou, unfortunately for him. She heard her phone ding and looked at it, a frown forming on her lips. "Ah, it is my driver. He is here to pick me up. I should get going."

DON'T BE SHY!

• Shou would have willingly continued his story into how they became enemies, but the phone had interrupted their moment. He finished the last bite of his food and stood up. "Alright," he said, "try to relax a little and eat healthier," he shoved his hands in his pocket.

Kaname was persuasive enough to fool everyone. Just like he had fooled him back then. He headed out the room first after saying bye.

Then he called his sister.

It rang a few times before going to voice mail.

"Hey sis, just called to see if you would be coming home soon." He didn't know what to say to her. They use to be close but now the only information he heard of her came from the news and media. Aparently she'd become quite popular and had even started acting. It was two years already since she last visited. He shoved his phone back into his pocket.

Heading back to the office he leaned back in his office chair, "maybe its better that I don't tell her," he sighed, "it won't change anything if she knows the truth." He pulled up news about his sister on social media. From her webpage it appeared she had just finished a movie role, but there was no more news after that. It wasn't like he expected her to suddenly come home. He grabbed his phone and used the number Mashiro had given him to send a text to Reina.

We can talk as much as you want now that I have your number.

He didn't bother to leave his name.

His phone rang a minute later and his sister's name appeared on the called ID. He answered quickly.

"Sho-kun!" Her voice came from the other end, "sorry I missed your call. I just got off the plane. Guess where I'm at right now, its been so long since I've been home."

Shou stood up, knocking his chair over, "you're here!?" He asked, startled.

"Yup, but don't tell father. I think I'm going to have a look around town first. Wanna have dinner with me?" She asked.

Too stunned after just finding out his sister is in town, he couldn't answer her before she hung up.

• The car ride back to the mansion was short, and the maids showed more concern than anyone else. They were so kind to her and her siblings, and she always tried to return their kindness. She was ushered inside and made to lay down, where her siblings had decided to skip their tutoring session by crawling in bed with her. They spent the rest of the day together, and she felt a bit better. She saw the message from Shou only after Miyuki pointed it out.

I think that is nice. My sister says hi, by the way.

It was a mess. She was busy getting the paperwork ready for the charity. Biting her lip, she was trying to get organized, making all of the phone calls she needed while she rested. She was working since she was not at school. Things were going well. Companies were invited and everything was going smoothly. Hardly anyone knew who she was but it was fine. "Thank you, we look forward to your appearance." She hung up the phone and then she sighed. Only two days left until the event. Reina let out a sigh, rubbing her temples. She was at school now, walking with Kaname down the hallway.

"And they asked me about you, and of course I told them that you were the most stunning girl I had ever laid eyes on." Kaname was telling her about his trip, but she couldn't help but feel off. She couldn't care less about how she had looked to him. Were appearances that important? "I told them... even when you were covered in pasta noodles and chocolate cake... the look in your eyes... the determination to smile and protect someone else... that was the moment I decided I had to know you." Wait... he had been there? He watched, but allowed her to walk off on her own full of food? She smiled a little, though girls around them swooned at his story.

"How charming." She replied. "I can't imagine watching someone get food thrown at them and just thinking they look amazing." Clearly her tone set him off, because he blinked and stopped her. The question was in his eyes even before it left his lips. "I just don't find that romantic... I'm sorry. You watched that girl the same as I did and did not offer her help, though one word from you would have stopped all of the girls from attacking her. I think that was selfish and you were probably amused with them." She pointed out.

The rest of the day she spent her time hiding outside. She never skipped classes on her own, but today she needed a break. Kaname was being more pushy about the marriage thing. And the more he pushed, the more she thought about Shou. How long could she hold off Kaname and his marriage ideas? How long could she keep this up? She was worried about the charity event as well. Some of their models got sick, so she had to find someone else to replace them.

DON'T BE SHY!

• Distracted by his own anxiety, he forgot to reply. He kept picking the phone up and throwing it on the bed. His sister hadn't answered his calls or texts till dinner time. They met up to eat at a fancy restaurant and talked mostly about her career and how things had changed since she was last here. His sister had gotten even more beautiful and mature. She didn't go home with him, saying something about avoiding their father for a bit longer. The next day he went to school and told Haru his sister was in town. His sister hadn't said anything this morning or since she left the dinner, and that bothered him a little. He gave Haru her number so he could try calling but it was also a failure. She had come home all of a sudden and was avoiding father and barely talking to him.

"Is she mad?" He asked himself, walking outside with his phone, "there's no way she found out about what I've been doing?" He paced back and forth.

"No, its not the first time she's done this," he decided. He walked around outside and saw Reina sitting alone, "what's wrong this time?" He asked, "or is Kaname being a handful again?" He asked though he didn't seem to be focused on her answer. Two years was a long time. He looked at his phone again. Nothing. Maybe she needed more time to enjoy her hometown? It wasn't like she had anyone to visit though.

"This is so frustrating," he kicked the concrete, "sorry." He looked at her and calmed down, "I don't mean to ignore you."

• "Ah. It's not a problem." She was use to it anyways. People ignored and used her. That was her purpose. He looked distracted anyways, as well as worried and upset about something. Her problems were nothing new really. "Wanna talk about it?" She offered quietly. Being at this school had really done a number on her. But she still smiled and offered kindness, no matter how much she felt as though she just wanted to give up. "You look troubled... is it your father?" She asked. He kept looking at his phone. A tiny part of her, a dark, red eyed beast was trying to crawl out. Perhaps he found someone else... you are too troublesome... everyone leaves you eventually... no matter how much you try to help others, they will never care.. she pushed the thoughts away and smiled even brighter.

"Can I be of any help?" She still needed to finalize the restaurants that would be catering to the event, finish writing her speech, organize the interior decorations with the decorator, and make sure everyone that was critical to the project was still on board. But those worries went away and were replaced by concern for Shou. He really looked upset. And if she could do anything, no matter how small, to make him feel better then she would.

DON'T BE SHY!

• Shou turned his focus to her and sighed, "my sister is here. Well not here, but somewhere in town," he placed a hand on the back of his head, "its just she showed up so suddenly and we barely talked." He inched closer to her and sighed, "I never told you this before, but my sister scares me," he admitted. His relationship with his sibling was as complicated as their current relationship. A relationship thst shouldn't even exists. "My father doesn't know she is home, and I don't know why she suddenly showed up." He released a breath, not realizing he'd been holding it. "Sorry, I didn't mean to throw this at you," he looked around, "you hiding from Kaname?" He didn't want to bother her with his problem so he put away his phone and focused on her. "Hows the event planning going?" He asked, "did you call Haru yet?" He smiled, "is there anything I can help with?" He wanted to reach out to her and hug her. Any contact would have been pleasant, but Kaname was at school and even though people were in class he wasn't sure he wanted to risk it.

"I guess it's kind of chaotic for both of us," he sat down. His phone flashed and he looked at it. A text came across from his sister. Finally.

It read; I heard there is a charity event coming up. A friend of mine wants me to replace her. Something came up so they need a model and I said yes. I also heard you'll be attending instead of father. And that Haru will be there was well.

• "Are you scared of her because she intimidates you, or are you scared that she will find out the things you are doing to allow her to enjoy her dream?" Would his sister be upset with her? Probably. Reina was positive that Shou's sister would see her as Mina does. Some poor girl who had a Cinderella story of sorts and who was trying to steal away a taken boy. She had never tried to do that. Shou had fallen for her all on his own. He had confessed to her and it had surprised her probably more than anyone else. It wasn't intentional to steal anyone from anyone. She just fell in love with Shou, and he returned her feelings. It was different than when Mina loved him. But their history and her status trumped that. "Ah, the planning is a mess. But it is going well. I did speak with Haru. He is coming." She had been extremely awkward and had apologized probably more than necessary. Her face had been red the entire time. Haru was... he saved her sanity. "It's-" she noticed his excitement about the phone. She smiled and silently left him to his message. He must be very excited to have his sister home. That was a reminder if nothing else, of why they could not and would not ever be together. She swallowed, letting out a sigh as she returned to the next class, slipping in before the teacher came. May asked if she was okay, and Kaname gave her a concerned look, but she assured then that she was fine and left it at that.

Shou was back in his world where he belonged. She was not a part of that world. His excitement to see his sister, and his nervousness... he didn't need to add his feelings for her on top of that mess. So she would give him space, even if he kept coming up to her. The school day ended faster than she was ready for, and she was stuck attending a family dinner with Kaname. It was long and drawn out. But the next day flew by, and before she knew it she was getting the event prepped. They hired people to prepare it, but she was still the point of contact. She was kind and polite. Understanding of anything that may not work out as planned. Her family hired professionals to doll her up, but she asked them to tone it down a little for the sake of not being overbearing.

At the event, she swallowed nerves. She greeted as many guests as she could. Her eyes did scan for Shou, but she was mostly avoiding Kaname by appearing busy. There was a stage area set up with some curtains. She slipped behind to find their models and speak with them. "This is going to be fine... itll work.. it will work.."

DON'T BE SHY!