The Thing about Lions and Jackals (Lion Pride RP, High Positions Open) Sign-Ups

• The thing about lions and jackals, is that they are fundamentally opposites, yet still manage to coexist. In most symbolism, lions are seen as prideful, strong, domineering, social, and above all opportunists. On the other hand, jackals are submissive, humble, yet cunning and intelligent. Despite being so different, jackals will occasionally help lions hunt their prey, but joining together is not how they coexist. Instead, once a jackal goes out of its way to help a lion, the lion takes the food as its own, and the jackal’s payment is survival.

The lions of the Grasslands Pride have taken advantage of this relationship. The king has invited many lost and alone jackals into his pride to assist his hunters. However, tensions are rising.

Food is running scarce, rumors of deadly rogues roam the pride, and the king still has not chosen a queen.

Only if the pride unites together, will they be able to take on anything, or will they fall apart by their own disagreements?

Ranks

Eating and Royal Succession Order

Relationships

Rules

Form

My Characters

RP Thread

Note: I deeply and sincerely apologize if I randomly become inactive on RPs. Know that I mean no ill-will and that I may occasionally become randomly inactive due to the fact that I sometimes have no will to do anything, even if it is things that I do genuinely enjoy. I will try to respond when I am able to get out of the funk and anxiety that sometimes happens, and if you wish to reboot a thread that I may have accidentally killed, I will do whatever I can to help you.

The post was edited 8 times, last by KairosLion ().

• aliferous Stijn is accepted, though I would like a bit more detail on DoveStalk if you don’t mind.

Note: I deeply and sincerely apologize if I randomly become inactive on RPs. Know that I mean no ill-will and that I may occasionally become randomly inactive due to the fact that I sometimes have no will to do anything, even if it is things that I do genuinely enjoy. I will try to respond when I am able to get out of the funk and anxiety that sometimes happens, and if you wish to reboot a thread that I may have accidentally killed, I will do whatever I can to help you.

• ~Dusty~ Who may be interested.

• ~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]

The post was edited 2 times, last by ~Dusty~ ().

• could i reserve king [if not already claimed], a hunter & a jackal please?

thanks for the invite aliferous ! c:

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by tigress. ().

• tigress. I’m not sure if Dusty is playing the king or not, but other than that, your positions will be reserved!

aliferous Your character is accepted!

• ~Dusty~ , sounds good, thank you c:

KairosLion , as far as naming goes for the lions, do they have the same naming style [prefix & suffix] as warriors or can they have natural names as well?

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

• may i reserve a medic and jackal position? btw i love the names of the current characters so much, they just sound so nice and like weirdly grounded?

𝕆𝕃𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝕊

Kingdom of Spades Medieval Fantasy Fantasy Open 12

Take You Back ▾ Classic Western ▾ Western ▾ Open 5

Bone Crushers ▾ Prehistoric Wolves ▾ Survival ▾ Open

The post was edited 3 times, last by GaryStu ().

• tigress. I would prefer if it was prefix+suffix, only so all the names can be consistent, but I guess it can be a natural name if you really wanted to be

GaryStu Certainly and thank you!

• Bump

• My Trad. Characters

Brightstar -- WindClan Leader

Shellfire -- ThunderClan Senior Warrior

Frogchirp -- RiverClan Warrior

Serpentstripe -- ThunderClan Warrior

Gaia -- BloodClan Trapper

Mooseheart -- DarkClan Warrior

Sunny -- Rogue

Tuftedpaw -- SkyClan Apprentice

Osage Clinging to Crag -- ToRW To-Be

• CLiF68jVEAA57YN.jpg

𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓾𝓶, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓭, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻, 𝔂𝓸𝓾- 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭, 𝔂𝓸𝓾’𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸, 𝔂𝓸𝓾- 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼, 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓼𝓸, 𝔂𝓸𝓾- 𝔂𝓸𝓾’𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭- 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰?

• We were borderline kids with a book of disorders —

spectralwhispers arcanium + ryoko + arcadianeyes + marchosias amon + alaric faber

The post was edited 2 times, last by PastelSkulls ().

• Oh wow, I didn’t think people were still interested in this thread. Thanks!

Blitz Krieg and CantFightTheNarwhals All your characters are accepted!

PastelSkulls I would like a little bit more detail before I can fully accept it.

• Also, if we get someone to play the king and if the people who joined are still interested in this thread, I could start making the RP thread.