The Thing about Lions and Jackals (Lion Pride RP, High Positions Open) Sign-Ups

• The thing about lions and jackals, is that they are fundamentally opposites, yet still manage to coexist. In most symbolism, lions are seen as prideful, strong, domineering, social, and above all opportunists. On the other hand, jackals are submissive, humble, yet cunning and intelligent. Despite being so different, jackals will occasionally help lions hunt their prey, but joining together is not how they coexist. Instead, once a jackal goes out of its way to help a lion, the lion takes the food as its own, and the jackal’s payment is survival.

The lions of the Grasslands Pride have taken advantage of this relationship. The king has invited many lost and alone jackals into his pride to assist his hunters. However, tensions are rising.

Food is running scarce, rumors of deadly rogues roam the pride, and the king still has not chosen a queen.

Only if the pride unites together, will they be able to take on anything, or will they fall apart by their own disagreements?

Ranks

Eating and Royal Succession Order

Relationships

Rules

Form

My Characters

RP Thread

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

The post was edited 8 times, last by KairosLion ().

• aliferous Stijn is accepted, though I would like a bit more detail on DoveStalk if you don’t mind.

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• ~Dusty~ Who may be interested.

Some of my threads:

• ~Death leaves a pain that nobody can heal, but the love leaves a memory nobody can steal ~

Follow me on Musical.ly @xxx_Alpha_xxx

Follow me on Diviantart for my art: https://dusty2117.deviantart.com/]

The post was edited 2 times, last by ~Dusty~ ().

• could i reserve king [if not already claimed], a hunter & a jackal please?

thanks for the invite aliferous ! c:

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by tigress. ().

• tigress. I’m not sure if Dusty is playing the king or not, but other than that, your positions will be reserved!

aliferous Your character is accepted!

Some of my threads:

• ~Dusty~ , sounds good, thank you c:

KairosLion , as far as naming goes for the lions, do they have the same naming style [prefix & suffix] as warriors or can they have natural names as well?

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: lichenclan [warrior cats]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

• may i reserve a medic and jackal position? btw i love the names of the current characters so much, they just sound so nice and like weirdly grounded?

𝕆𝕃𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐𝕊

Kingdom of Spades Medieval Fantasy Fantasy Open 12

Take You Back ▾ Classic Western ▾ Western ▾ Open 5

Bone Crushers ▾ Prehistoric Wolves ▾ Survival ▾ Open

The post was edited 3 times, last by GaryStu ().

• tigress. I would prefer if it was prefix+suffix, only so all the names can be consistent, but I guess it can be a natural name if you really wanted to be

GaryStu Certainly and thank you!

Some of my threads:

• Bump

Some of my threads:

• My Trad. Characters

Brightshine -- WindClan Deputy

Pantherfrost -- ShadowClan Warrior

Owl That Flies At Night -- ToRW Stoneteller

Shellpaw -- ThunderClan Apprentice

Frogpaw -- RiverClan Apprentice

Serpentpaw -- ThunderClan Apprentice

Gaia -- BloodClan Tyro

Moosepaw -- DarkClan Apprentice

• CLiF68jVEAA57YN.jpg

Hi! I work at two coffee shops! I'm super active at nights after 6 (EST), and my only day off is Wednesdays! Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'm sometimes free after 3! Sorry if I take a while to respond, I'm usually working. I still love the threads I'm part of, and will be as active as possible!

Also, I'm always down for a new gxg rp, so feel free to pm me about that if you're interested in starting a new one!

• We were borderline kids with a book of disorders —

spectralwhispers arcanium + ryoko + arcadianeyes + marchosias amon + alaric faber

The post was edited 2 times, last by PastelSkulls ().

• Oh wow, I didn’t think people were still interested in this thread. Thanks!

Blitz Krieg and CantFightTheNarwhals All your characters are accepted!

PastelSkulls I would like a little bit more detail before I can fully accept it.

Some of my threads:

• Also, if we get someone to play the king and if the people who joined are still interested in this thread, I could start making the RP thread.

Some of my threads: