plot with yueliang?

• TAGS ☆彡i'm still working out his personality tbh but he's very introverted/antisocial, and horribly bad at communicating. he's straightforward, more or less rude, sometimes means well, but doesn't always. doesn't really care about people, their opinions, roles, influences, etc besides his family

not really cruel/heartless just does things in his own way ; also, he can't touch people / traumatized from a past experience and because of that, he's guarded against people

-- he does have an interest in plants/herbs and can constantly be seen taking something for anxiety

-- open to pretty much anything (especially, maybe, a roommate??)

some flowers wilt before they bloom

people are like that too

「yueliang p.d. | all opinions ic | penned by happeh」

• yes yes yes (': something with B?

AND FOR CASTLES I'VE DEALT BLOOD AND SCAR
    BUT EVERY SCAR WILL BUILD MY THRONE

EXILES SABOTEUR | EX-LEADER OF SCARCLAN | STORAGE | PENNED BY Monaco

• yes yes

did you have anything in mind?? [[i'm always brain dead in regards to private plots smh]

yue adores his grandmother hardcore (although his attitude is questionable)

so he'd probably fall her into the ends of the earth doing whatever she wanted to (in reason, probably)

people are like that too

• hey! wanna have a proper interaction between these two? (i was too late to respond in the thread where yue actually addresses my boy cries)

i was thinking, because of their similar personalities, these two either could become really bitter enemies or pretty good friends owo

I'M ICY, I'M CLEAN

I'M A BAD MOTHAFUCKA, I'M MEAN ・゚

currently a poltergeist — can only be seen with the sight

• yue needs friendssss (more then enemies rip)

++ I like matt too hnnnggg

but yes! a thread would be great! I can make it sometime later (:

people are like that too

• thats a mood for my boy too haha c':

and thank you <333

gotcha! feel free to tag this account when it's posted ^^

I'M ICY, I'M CLEAN

I'M A BAD MOTHAFUCKA, I'M MEAN ・゚

currently a poltergeist — can only be seen with the sight

• Mulder could totally try to awkwardly dad him in a thread

I GET UP IN THE MORNING, PUT MY DREAMS AWAY;

I JUST WANNA TOUCH YOU WHERE IT HURTS.

Warden / / ref / / Exiles

• yw!

and! depending on what mulder did, yue might /snap/ at him? he's kinda sensitive, esp if ppl try to 'dad' or 'baby' him [[because he never had a dad or a ma lol)

people are like that too

• yes yes

yue loves roy

uhhh yue could try to help roy around the medical ward only to eventually freak out and just leave?

idk lol

people are like that too

• Oo, I can imagine Yueliang trying to be helpful by holding stuff for Roy only for a patient to brush against him or something. And then Roy could proceed to tell him that while he appreciates the help, there's no need for Yue to step out of his comfort zone? Something about how Yue's presence in general is beneficial to his work ethic?

• yes that would work!

tho roy might have to say that before he gets brushed again because he be out as soon as that happens

people are like that too

• roomate with nobu maybe ??

since he is forgetful (suffers with amnesia) i can see yue being quite annoyed with Nobu...especially since he tends to get himself in all sort of troubles and can walk in his sleep, and...talk in his sleep too xD

i just get this feeling Yue won't like Nobu very much and Nobu trying everything he can to befriend Yue lol

I'M NOT WORTH YOUR TIME

( so quit throwing it away on this heart of mine )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• NOBU oof that isn't updated, but yue is roommates with roy (:

however, you aren't wrong about yue possibly hating nobu

if he sees him hanging around roy or like trying to get close to roy, yue would find that annoying

maybe nobu could find out that roy has a roommate and try to get close to yue or smth?

I get the feeling that nobu will keep trying to befriend yue but somehow always piss him off instead leading to a very interesting dynamic

people are like that too

• That sounds good! I'll try and make their thread as soon as I'm done with all of this homework. As for Nobu and Yueliang's dynamic, that would be interesting to see! Roy's quite fond of them both, and would awkwardly try and get them to hang out with each other / watch with unease as they interacted.

• I think Mulder's kinda got the hint that he's standoffish so he'd try to approach with a little tact and try not to be pushy (probably fail who knows lmao). If he did snap, Mold would be firm but not particularly mad at him or anything since he too was once an aloof teen

I GET UP IN THE MORNING, PUT MY DREAMS AWAY;

I JUST WANNA TOUCH YOU WHERE IT HURTS.

Warden / / ref / / Exiles

• there's no rush on their thread! make it whenever you have time <3

//yue just never learned how to play nice and wants to stab anybody who looks at roy with a butter knife whoops//

yue doesn't rlly understand tact so!
    we'll see what happens lol

do you wanna make it or should i? c:

people are like that too

• oh i see, that's fine!!

weeelll nobu have a crush on roy soooo cx

nobu would totally try to get close to yue so he can get inside of thier room to get a look inside how roy lives, getting to know him better while also feeling jealous over that yue is roys roomate xD but he would totally try to stay on his good side even if he do will feel jealous as well xD

That sounds good! I'll try and make their thread as soon as I'm done with all of this homework. As for Nobu and Yueliang's dynamic, that would be interesting to see! Roy's quite fond of them both, and would awkwardly try and get them to hang out with each other / watch with unease as they interacted.

<33

I'M NOT WORTH YOUR TIME

( so quit throwing it away on this heart of mine )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )