true fate academy || roleplay thread

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • ~welcome to true fate academy~

800px-Eton_College_28229_-_August_52C_2007.png?width=780&height=585

Active Characters:

character name | animal form | age | gender | face claim | player

(click names for links!!)

Sirius Dubois | boa constrictor | 17 | male | Devon Bostick | sinfulsweet

Mirabella Dubois | mute swan | 16 | female | Dove Cameron | we are all mad here

Nanaka Suwa| margay wildcat | 18 | female | Bae Su-ji | we are all mad here

Nae Suwa | sugar glider | 18 | female | Choi Jinri/Sulli | sinfulsweet

Aurelia Larkyn | sabre tooth tiger | 16 | female |Marzia Kjellberg | we are all mad here

Emerson Lee | dingo | 17 | female | Nina Dobrev | we are all mad here

Alexander McKnight | grizzly bear | 18 | male | Bob Morely | Floral

Janet Julia (JJ) McKnight | short eared owl | 18 | female | Emmy Rossum | Floral

Sylvia Rosario | red panda | 17 | female | Tari Rodriguez | Ashbringer

Maylene De Lafayette | clouded leopard | 18 | female| Emilia Clarke | Ashbringer

Logan Graham | falcon | 18 | male | Jeremy Jordan | Ashbringer

Hazel Scott | boer goat | 17 | female | Amy Pond | Desired Memories

Razik Liu | kadaknath chicken | 18 | male | Godfrey Gao | Desired Memories

Sasha Petrov| white siberian tiger | 17 | female | Sofia Carson | Desired Memories

Eleanor (Ellie) Kim | fennec fox | 15 | female | Jeon Heejin | Orchadork

Alexandra Harleen (Harley) Taylor | african civet | 17 | nonbinary | Amandla Stenberg | Orchadork

Riley Smith | short nosed fruit bat | 17 | female | Sabrina Carpenter | Lyra ;3

Unique Kyanoral | swift fox | 17 | female | Emily Rudd | Dianemu

Caspar Ramsey | danzing highflyer pigeon | 15 | male | Callan McAuliffe | aliferous

Lucindia Violet | horse | 18 | female | Carey Mulligan | aliferous
    Xiang Yingjie | black footed- cat | 18 | male | Lu Han |
    bluedreamer

Elijah Choi | caracal | 18 | male | Christian Yu | bluedreamer

Reese Hughes | red wolf | 17 |male | Thomas Brodie-Sangster | bluedreamer

Sassafras Santiago | cape cobra | 17 | female | Jasmine Sanders | pip!

Mabel Mclean | black panther | 18 | female | Anna Christine Speckhart | updownandaround

Naomi Smith | fox | 14 | female | Sadie Sink | Lyra ;3

Elliot Smith| otter | 15 | male | Dylan Sprayberry | Lyra ;3

Dante Adams | peacock | 17 | male | Aaron Taylor Johnson | Orchadork

Darien Hyeoljeon | siberian tiger | 18 | male | Park Taemin | NorthernLight

Micah Helion/Cahel Wellington | lammergeier | 18 | male | Ezra Miller | NorthernLight

Haebin Park | elephant shrew | 17 | female | Kim Taeri | soyee

Calvin Pasqualino | lion | 18 | male | Avan Jogia | soyee

Romeo Reed | barred owl | 17 | male | Dylan O' Brien | soyee

Esme Valencia | serval | 16 | female | Sage Tullis |sinfulsweet

Pierce Valencia | eurasier | 18 | male | Lucky Blue Smith | sinfulsweet

Yasmine Michaels | andean bear | 18 | female | Ysa Penarejo | sinfulsweet

Blaise McCall | bull | 18 | male | Charles Melton | sinfulsweet
    Greyson Perry | hyena | 16 | male | Ethan Cutkosky |
    Floral

Tate Knightingale | mackenzie valley wolf | 18 | male | Daniel Sharman | televised.

Archie Nightingale [Ambrose Mae Archer] | tasmanian devil | 13 | female | India Eisley | we are all mad here

Sabrina Doefoot | fallow deer | 17 | female | Ariana Grande | Northernlight

Arabella Sixx | panther | 17 | female | Maggie Lindemann | televised.

Links:

true fate academy || click for more info || sign ups || semi-advanced - advanced ||

true fate academy || plotting

true fate academy | party/chat/lounge

• Track even though I should be asleep lol

I am sorry for my unexpected absence. I needed to take a break from everything for multiple reasons, and I regret that I didn't tell anyone. If you see this and are still willing to continue any RPs I left, please feel free to post or message me. Once again, I am very sorry.

• trax

My muse is not cooperating lol. Slowly getting busier with school starting & I finally have the opportunity to work with some horses & learn some more, so I'll be dedicating a lot of my time to irl. Most replies will be slow and in the evenings, but message me if you need a definite answer or response soon.

• mirabella sylvie dubois

mira - sixteen - cult enforcer - scent: peaches - interactions: sirius sinfulsweet and pretty much everyone

okay, so all of you are just arriving to the island, mira is here to greet you [along with her brother sirius] and show you to your dorms so everyone can find their rooms and get settled in~

sorry this post is so messy oof i've never been very good at first posts

-- -- -- -- --

an irritated sigh was the first thing to sneak past mirabella's lips as she made her way down to the dock, dressed rather casually despite how 'important' today was supposed to be. she subconsciously began to pet the head of a boa constrictor that lay coiled around her shoulders, "oh, sirius, what did we do to get pulled into something like this..." mira chuckled and stepped out onto the dock, watching as a large boat pulled in and came to a slow stop. "my, my, what have we here. i certainly wasn't expecting this many people~" she mused quietly, a small smirk forming on her lips. mirabella watched as a stream of people exited the boat and made their way up the dock, looking around at everything to get a feel of where they were.

"hello there, newbies, and welcome to true fate academy~" mira's voice rose loud enough to be heard over the chattering of those who had just arrived, watching as they stopped and quieted down to listen, "i hope you're just as excited to be here as we are to have you here. before we get going, i must make two things clear.." the look in her eyes seemed to darken despite the warm smile she wore on her lips, "first of all, there won't be any going back to the mainlands. there's absolutely no need for you to do that because we have everything you'll need here. second of all, we ask that you follow the few rules we do have, the main one being 'don't try and leave the island'." she kept her voice even and calm, it was almost like a purr in the back of her throat which seemed to contradict the rather ominous words that just left her mouth.

"so with that out of the way, i'll be showing you to the dorms. if you have any questions for me, i'd be happy to hear them and i'll answer what i can. now, if you'll be so kind as to follow me..." mira turned around and began to walk up the steps, shooting a glance back at the group who seemed to have mixed feelings about her little greeting, but they began to follow her regardless of their hesitation. with another smile, mira turned her gaze ahead and carefully adjusted sirius on her shoulders so he was more comfortably positioned and made her way to the main building, glancing back every now and again to make sure no one was straying from the group.

speech thoughts

• JJ McKnight-----

Short Eared Owl

JJ inhaled nervously as she stood beside her brother, leaning against his shoulder in some form of comfort at the large ship carried them towards their new home. She watched as the water surged past her, the metal ship cutting through the water like butter and leaving behind a wake of foam and waves. with a shake of her head, the girl turned around and leaned her back against the railing, stuffing her hands in her pockets she looked up at her twin brother and frowned as she noticed his, " This will be good for us Alex... " she muttered softly as she grabbed his hand lightly and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

The male looked down at her and gave her a half hearted smile and squeezed her hand back slightly as a response. She knew he wanted to stay tucked away in his room forever but she didn't want him to. He deserved to be happy.

As the boat docked the grasp on her hand was released from him and she signed as she stuffed her hands into her sweater once again as she made her way off of the vessel. She breathed in deeply and a small smile was set on her face. This was it. She had been waiting for a new start for so long and now she was finally getting the chance. Once the small speech was given she didn't mind that they weren't allowed to leave, she didn't want to. but she knew that it would cause some problems with the others.As she started to walk she rolled her eyes as her brother stepped up to the front and started to question the rules. It was always something with him.

Alexander McKnight-----

Grizzly Bear

This is a waste of my time. Alexander huffed as he leaned against the railing of the boat. He felt his sister press into him and it took everything in his power not to flinch away. He didn't want to hurt her. He was unpredictable and dangerous. He just shouldn't be here. He easily got lost in his own thoughts, sucked into another dimension as he stared up at the sky, the wind blowing his messy black curls around his face and into his eyes.

He was quickly pulled from his thoughts as his twin sister JJ reached over and grabbed her hand. She said something but he wasn't paying attention, so instead of asking he just gave her a forced smile and a small squeeze of the hand. Small things like that make her happy, I wish she would be happy without me.

Shaking his head to clear it Alex slowly let go of JJ's hand as the boat came to a halt. Slowly the male followed his sister off as his dark brown eyes scanned the others around him, as if he expected someone to start a fight or say something cringy and weird. Needless to say is he didn't like it here.

As he listened to the girl at the front talk he couldn't help but have his interest spark at the mention of one thing, " Um yeah uh hello there sunshine. I do I have bees in my brain or did you say we weren't allowed to leave this island?" his deep gravely voice carried out for everyone to hear as he pushed his way to the front. His eyes squinted in a challenge.

Greyson Perry-----

Hyena

Will post later

I apologize if this is a little messy I sleepy

I love the thought of being with you

Or maybe its the thought of not

Being so alone

-roleplayed by Floral-

• YINGJIE XIANG

18 + ASSASSIN + BLACK-FOOTED CAT

Yingjie stared blankly ahead of him as he drummed his fingers on his biceps while gazing down at the water with furrowed eyebrows. He didn't understand how he ended up in this situation but he couldn't object as he was already halfway across the water to reach the island. Rather odd but he supposed there was a reason behind it. A scowl soon adored his face as he gripped his biceps while glancing around at the others that resided within the boat with calculative orbs. He didn't trust anyone on this boat and would make sure to stay away from them. He didn't need people because that led to emotions and emotions got in the way of work. He was an assassin and assassins weren't allowed to feel and or show emotions. It was punishable by death. That didn't mean he was completely heartless, he just learnt to hide his emotions better than most.

Yingjie tensed as they docked, his entire frame spiraling, ready to spring into action if required. His dark orbs darted from person to person before they landed on a a girl with rather striking features. As he walked onto land, his hands dropped down to his side while listening to the drone of the women. He expected she didn't want to do this, even if she was forcing her enthusiasm. It was rather appalling but he supposed most would act this way. Blinking, his gaze hardened at the mention of being forced to stay on the island. He didn't agree with that rule but he supposed there was always going to be a back door and he was certain he was going to find it. No way in hell would he stay on this island for how many years, otherwise he'd go stir-crazy. Sucking in his bottom lip, Yingjie flickered his attention to another male who spoke up against the rule causing him to roll his eyes. Why bother questioning it? He wouldn't expect them to answer the question or give a crap about whether they agreed with it or not. Life sucked so he might as well cause mayhem.

"speech"

code by xredxpepperx

ELIJAH CHOI

18 + WARRIOR + CARACAL

Elijah had attached himself to the seat, his skin becoming paler and paler by the second. He hated water.. Why must they cross over water? Why couldn't they have flown them to the island instead? His grip on the seat tightened to the point his knuckles turned white until he forced himself to detach. God, he hated anything to deal with water. He wasn't usually this pathetic but the only weakness he would ever ambit would be his dislike for water. Of course he took showers but ocean water? Hell no. Bloody hell, why did he agree to this? Maybe he should have asked someone to know him out but--never mind. Elijah glanced up to see they had already docked causing him to literally leap off the boat before stumbling onto the ground with a grunt.

"Yeah, never getting on that death trap again, blood hell", he muttered while ruffling his curly black hair. His gaze traveled along the other teenagers before landing on who appeared to have already been here; speaking. Opening and closing his mouth, he caught one of the rules which forced everyone to stay on the island. To be honest? He didn't mind that. Elijah wouldn't have to deal with going across the water anymore unless they returned home.. well, what home was left to come home too.

"speech"

code by xredxpepperx

REESE HUGHES

17 + SPY + RED WOLF

Reese leaned against the railing as he watched the water move against the boat, transfixed by the way it moved smoothly through the clear water. White foam arose before vanishing as his hand fingered the silver chain around his neck. Eyes unfocused as he listened to the sounds around him before it all came to a stop. Blinking, he raised his eye to see that most had already left, leaving him to be one of the few to leave the boat. Fingers sliding across the boat before following after everyone. Hands being shoved into his front pockets as he listened to whoever was talking. His eyes began to scan the landscape, his mind whirling with possible plans before he shook his head. No time calculating escape routes. Reese snapped his head up after hearing they weren't allowed off the island. It was rather odd but understandable. He wondered if it was so they could keep everyone in order and make sure no one runs away.

Fingers twitching, he heard someone scoffing after someone asked why. Eyebrows furrowing as he turned to glance over to see a male that looked slim yet muscular. Eyes narrowing, Reese turned his attention back to the conversation at hand. He was a little curious as to way that rule had been set in stone.

"speech"

code by xredxpepperx

OH, YES. THE PAST CAN HURT. BUT THE WAY I SEE IT YOU CAN EITHER

RUN FROM IT OR LEARN FROM IT

she/her. | character storage | character storage 1.5 | slight inactive due to school and health issues. | feel free to tag me in threads!

• (sorry was searching for muse lol. expect a response tomorrow!)

My muse is not cooperating lol. Slowly getting busier with school starting & I finally have the opportunity to work with some horses & learn some more, so I'll be dedicating a lot of my time to irl. Most replies will be slow and in the evenings, but message me if you need a definite answer or response soon.

• micah - cahel.

interacting w/ Floral (alexander)

-and then i asked father why on earth he would say no and he just rolled his eyes at me like i was saying something stupid- which i’m not stupid!

cahel was whispering lowly toward his companion as they neared the island, he wasn’t seated unlike darien but was merely slightly bent with his hands clasped together and his elbows attached to the railing. his mouth close to his friends ear as he watched them approach. this was the adventure he had been longing for- the experience of a lifetime ahead of him and his parents had the audacity to almost forbid him from going.

you see, cahel wellington is actually micah helion. son of queen petra helion and king illya helion which as you guessed it- makes him a prince and the third heir to the thrown of the helion kingdom.

why is he going by cahel? well, micah is bound by his word and promised to convince people he is a commoner. an adopted brother of darien who by now should have his eyes shut trying to get a little peace and quiet before entering the academy.

mi- i mean cahel, please, just a few moments i need to prepare to assess this new environment.

drains voice instantly cut the male off and os with a role of his eyes cahel shifted his standing position to lean against the railing of the large ship with his back. gazing out toward the sea of people as he rocked back and form, it was only a matter of minutes before they were all being unloaded with the limited possessions they had and guided towards a woman with a large snack around her shoulders. cahel could only quirk an eyebrow and smirk as he listened to her speak, he didn’t even catch her name but already had this strange feeling about her. he was both acutely aware of her intimidating aura but also turned on by it.

a rather husky voice pulled him from his thoughts and the tall male cast his eyes upon a rather handsome tanned fellow who clearly seemed irritated by the fact that they couldn’t leave the island.

but what was so important to go back to?

oh come on grizzly~ i’m sure this place is way better than what you’ve got back home-

a sharp pain cut him off as he glared toward his side, darien had promptly elbowed him in the rib cage and taken over the conversation.

ah yeah- darien was still his body guard… tasked with keeping him and his slick tongue out of trouble.

we’ll see how long that lasts.

speech thoughts

darien.

interacting w/ Floral (alexander) mentions bluedreamer (reese)

mi- i mean cahel, please, just a few moments i need to prepare to assess this new environment.

darien quickly corrected his slip of the tongue, realising that any slip ups- even as small as that- could lead to people on this island realising that cahel is of royal blood. the tall assassin thought back to the meeting he had had with the king and queen of the helion kingdom, the way his own eyes ignited at the prospect of getting a break from his rather… bloody job… he had agreed faster than he cared to admit but now, glancing toward cahel, he realised that his task might be even harder than killing criminals who deserved it.

the soft rocking of the boat put his mind at ease and with his prince, well his ‘adoptive brother’ now quiet- darien took the time to calm himself before they made landfall. it was then that he opened his eyes once again and was guided off of the boat- already assessing each and every danger that could be resent around cahel and himself. here he noticed a dirty blonde individual who seemed to almost be doing the same- that look in the boys eyes as he shoved his hands into his front pockets as a woman with a snake ahead of them spoke could only mean he was thinking hard about something.

but that was now not of dariens concern.

a sharp glare was sent cahel’s way, another tall man had questioned why they weren’t allowed off the island and as usual his friend was about to start a fight. well not on my watch. with a swift and effortless blow to cahel’s left side, darien stepped slightly in front of his companion and offered his apologies.

sorry my brothers just an idiot- what he means to say is we’ve been blessed to have this opportunity and every single one of us here has chosen to accept the invitation to come. the least we could do is follow a few simple rules to make our stay easier.

darien didn’t mean to sound like he was being rude but… he just needed some rest after that long trip and he couldn’t afford any trouble at this point in time.

he and cahel needed to remain neutral.

speech thoughts

sabrina.

interacting w/ bluedreamer (elijah)

a yawn escaped the short weighted female as the oceans salty waves hit the side of the cruiser they were on. she was dressed to the nines as per usual, making sure everyone on this boat new what kind of background she came from. sabrina didn’t particularly like being here- seeing it as more of a social experiment than anything else. her doe eyes rather sleepily looking around- a certain individual caught her eyes. a tall and very attractive man with tattoos on his left arm was holding onto the seat he was on- so tightly in fact that his hands were turning bone white.

the female took a step forward, thinking of approaching him to ask if he was okay when he suddenly jumped off of his seat and toward the exit. it was then that she realised they had docked on the island she had been gazing toward not too long ago. in the blink of an eye he was gone and she found herself being guided by the crowd out of the large boat and onto the rather large landmass.

sabrina couldn’t help but gawk at her surroundings- the island was absolute perfect in every sense. it was beautiful and warm and reminded her of lavish vacations she and her family would go on when her hometown got too gloomy.

this was exactly her kind of place- well except for the fact that they would actually need to learn here. the soft girl turned to join the crowd once more as their guide began to speak, sabrina taking in every word whilst also gazing toward the constrictor around the females neck. there was something alluring about the two of them… something oddly charming.

sabrina felt her wrist itching for a brief moment and discovered a rather large spider moving it’s way across her hand when she looked toward it. now sabrina was a screamer and her initial reaction would have been to scream- but her fear of being laughed at was more powerful and so the girl just flicked her hand effortlessly tossing the spider away-

directly onto the handsome tattooed mans back.

oh my god…

and whilst three men bickered about why they weren’t allowed to leave and why they should stay- sabrina held her breath and slowly touched the wavy haired mans elbow with her left hand whilst with her right trying to clasp onto the bright coloured arachnid.

i don’t mean to frighten you but… i may have flicked a spider onto your back…” her voice was soft as she whispered it toward him, trying not to scare him or alert anyone in the crowd to the chaos that was ensuing as she tried to get rid of the bug on his back.

oh god please don’t embarrass me on my first day here in front of this cute guy!

speech thoughts

NMOᗡ ƎᗡISԀ∩ ǝɥʇ uı ʇso˥

• //these are suuppperrrr messy

i'll post with my other characters laterrr

i think sjfuiugehrgjl

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6950644f645a6b67546f6c4e47413d3d2d3536383837333630302e3135326138633231386666323138303736343931323232363535352e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720

mirabella sylvie dubois

mira - sixteen - cult enforcer - scent: peaches - interactions: alexander Floral

mirabella perked up slightly at the sound of a deep voice coming from behind her, pausing to turn around and face him. it was a taller boy, he looked rather rough around the edges, his gravelly voice only accentuating that. at his words, her smile widened and she let out a soft giggle, "you don't have bees in your brain, sweetheart~" she replied as she casually rubbed her thumb underneath the boa constrictors chin, "you're not allowed to leave. is there something wrong with that?" mira's gaze darkened and she took a step towards him, her voice lowering a few octaves, "any problems you have, take them up with someone who cares enough to do something about it. i'm just here to show you around and make sure you don't kill each other, understood?" 

before the boy could blink, the intimidating expression she wore only seconds ago vanished and was replaced with a faux smile as she met his challenging gaze evenly, completely unfazed. "but don't worry too much about it, okay? you'll be fine as long as you follow our rules." her voice took on a strangely sharp edge after she spoke and without waiting for a reply, mira turned around to continue leading them on to the dorms, glancing around and taking in the rather nice scenery.

"so, unless you like the idea of answering to the enforcers, then i would recommend you quiet down and do as your told." mira's voice lowered significantly, mostly muttering this to herself out of irritation with her eyebrow twitching slightly while she did her best to keep calm. without a second look back at the group, she started walking again while still keeping a steady pace so they didn't get left behind. they were nearing the dorms, anyway, so it wouldn't be too long before they arrived and would be able to get to their rooms.

mira, sweetie, you've known these people for .5 seconds; be nice  

speech thoughts

source.gif

nanaka suwa

nana - eighteen - noble - scent: strawberries+creme - interactions: nae sinfulsweet / mentions alex Floral

nanaka had exited the boat in silence, her hand holding her twin sister's as she made her way down the dock, following the rest of the group. when the group stopped moving briefly she had to take caution that she didn't slam right into someone, carefully weaving around the others and making her way to the front of the group to hear the blonde girl's response to a question already being asked. with a brow raised curiously, nana looked to her sister for a moment to make sure she was okay [she was constantly worried about her twin, even if they were just walking. it was just a habit nana couldn't break, not necessarily a bad thing]. of course the minute she turned her head she slammed right into a tall, quite handsome man [alex] and let out a little yelp, stumbling back and looking over at him, "ah, sorry about that!" was all she said. there was nothing more for her to say, anyway, other than apologize and move on.

turning her attention back to nae, she smiled at her sister and lowered her voice when she spoke to her, "so, are you excited to be here??' she questioned softly, her eyes glimmering with genuine happiness. honestly, she was happy to get out of their house; their mom never liked nanaka and she had always been the wild twin, the one that their mother looked down on and treated rather terribly. nae had always been the favored twin, so getting away from that house excited nanaka beyond belief.

speech thoughts

• SYLVIA ROSARIO

"I am not throwing away my shot!"

Sylvia skipped off the boat and onto firm land, a huge grin practically splitting her face apart. This place, this island, was the coolest place Sylvia had ever seen! A school for all sorts of people from every social standing gathered here, in one place. Sylvia hoped they could set that all aside and become friends.

((Open for interaction))

Royal (Princess) | Dorm 10 | Red Panda

MAYLENE DE LAFAYETTE

"Fear not the darkness but welcome its embrace"

((Kinda just heading down the ramp, anyone can interact with her))

The Cloud Stalker | Assassin Dorm 11 | Snow Leopard

LOGAN GRAHAM

"And I'll fly to the ends of the sky"

Logan stood at the railing of the ship, watching people disembark. He decided to stay where he was, watching people leave, because he didn't want to get caught in the throng, piss off the wrong person and start his time at this school in the most horrible fashion possible. Instead, Logan stayed aboard the ship, watching the procession of new students head down the gangplank and onto the beach, where one girl with white hair waited for all of them down below.

((Open for interaction))

Noble | Dorm 2 | Falcon