long-term love plot with a bloodclanner?

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Ivory here is a former guard of Bloodclan trying to regain her rank after feeling she was not worthy(and secretly fears the growing hunger for power inside of her, which she suppresses and refuses to acknowledge). She's a loyalist to her home, not really to those who lead it unless they've earned her respect and will do everything in her power to make sure they thrive. You can find out more about her in her tags.

Her major downfall is the fact that she's forever a hopeless romantic, loves the idea of falling in love and having kits. I'm a slut for long-term romance plots, especially if it's a slow burn sort of thing sprinkled with angst!! This is not first come first serve basis but instead would prefer they have an interaction thread to see how they, well, interact beforehand. Added note, she's heterosexual.

HEAVY IS THE CROWN ONLY FOR THE WEAK

BLOODCLAN RIPPER 18 MOONS TAGS PENNED BY @/JENNY

• curious track cuz I love ivory <333

I got an old man if your interested though ;3

dew on morning grass, fog over rolling hills

call me cham // they, them // ext. & trad. rper // characters

• *slaps down THIS hunk of romantic man poof*

He's ALSO a hopeless romantic, which might make it difficult not to fall for this pretty lady even when skyclan is supposed to hate bloodclan

in the very least i can see these two having a forbidden friendship

but yeah want them to meet? ;3

• ooo! Hello! Cinna is also a hopeless romantic & is a very sweet boy but would probably be stepped over very easily because he doesn't like confrontation, which would add some nice angst perhaps! He's 22 moons I think he's actually 23 now but he's mentally 20 moons so it wouldn't be like.. crazy yknow! I think their aesthetics would be really interesting together as well!

also I just like her a lot

and hello jenny! it's chervani but I'm not positive you'd remember me lol

conversations with constellations

tags here + riverclan warrior + penned by chervani

• of course i remember you <3 i'd love for them to have an interaction thread, cinna seems like a cutie uwu who makes their thread c:

mmm if you'd like to you can, but I have no problem doing it tomorrow :)

conversations with constellations

tags here + riverclan warrior + penned by chervani

• i'm sooo sorry for this super late reply! i got busy for a moment but i'm back now <3 if you could that'd be great if not i can sometime tomorrow!!

HEAVY IS THE CROWN ONLY FOR THE WEAK

BLOODCLAN RIPPER 18 MOONS TAGS PENNED BY @/JENNY