So deep in love [Open]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Qkte6OH.gif He was nearly apprentice aged and Mothkit couldn't wait any longer. He felt like he was going to suffer if he stayed locked up in camp any longer. The chubby tom longed to move into the apprentice den and explore the territory. He wanted to see and do new things! But he had to wait till he was six moons in age. Ugh! This wasn't fair! He had to watch all his older siblings go out and have fun, and he just had to sit here. Mothkit huffed, leaping out of the nursery. He was going to have some fun. In fact, he demand it. "" .

skyclan kit 5 moons boy lavenderstar x butterflydawn tags

skyclan kit 5 moons boy lavenderstar x butterflydawn

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

wcVFwtx.gif

• MOTHSHINE

Skyclan - Senior Warrior - Female - 12 moons

Sour mood aside, it was hard to feel overwhelmed by heartache and bitterness in the presence of kits. And stars, didn't they have a surplus right now. It was hard, but not impossible. That everlasting weight never quite seemed to leave or lessen its grip upon her shoulders. She offered smiles to loved ones that didn't quite meet her eyes. It had seemed in her best interest to make herself a bit more scarce lately. A nap here, an patrol there. What good would moping around her clanmates do? Besides, it seemed plenty of them were in similar spirits. Torn up prey and the thread of trespassers loomed. She'd give anything to be rid of their Bloodclan problems. At the very least, if anyone pressed about her somber mood, she could chalk it up to their persistent antics. How unlucky their recent litters were, born on the precipice of war, surrounded by worried faces and hushed voices. She only hoped it didn't wear on them the same way it did on her.

The ashen warrior would've moved passed the nursery without a second thought, had the little form of Mothkit not just come bursting out. Something about the boy allowed a tiny of bit of warmth to seep back into her amber eyes. A reminder of what she still had, despite all that had been taken recently. A clan that was no in danger of dwindling. A dear friend who named one of her own after her. How could she be angry still, when faced with something as wonderful as that fact? "Mothkit," She chirped her greeting, coming up alongside him. She couldn't help the smile. It felt strange to say that name, almost. A name that was once hers--even if it felt a lifetime ago sometimes. "What sort of trouble are you off to make today, hm?" She asked lightly. It was no secret that kits enjoyed their fair share of mischief. She was guilty of it too. With Cherrykit and her constant lookout for escape, and a still missing Wheatkit, there was no telling what the rest of the litter may have in store for them. It was worrisome at the worst of times. At the best, it was amusing. Often harmless. They could use a little bit of that these days.

WELL, DOESN'T EVERYONE?

Mothshine + Skyclan + Tags + penned by avery.

• Wolfshade could relate with what Mothkit was feeling, he was sure all current warriors could. They were all his age at one point, excitedly waiting for their own ceremonies. But there would come a time where the kit would wish he didn't have as much responsibilities. "You look bored." The tom mewed as he approached his young sibling, a slight smirk plastered on his face.

take what you want from me and go —— tags.

WE WOULDN'T TURN AROUND 'TIL WE WERE UPSIDE DOWN

( i'll be the bad guy now, but no, i aint too proud. i couldn't be there even when i try. you don't believe it. )

WOLFSHADE MALE LAVENDERSTAR X BUTTERFLYDAWN SKYCLAN WARRIOR PENNED BY ALCHEMIST.

• Qkte6OH.gif His eyes flicker onto the older feline, happy to see them around. He had been named after them, right? Mothkit was proud of his name and hoped to do the pretty she-cat in front of him proud. Gotta keep the moth name strong after all. "Only the best kind of trouble, I promise!" the tom didn't actually plan on making trouble. But it was fun to joke around. The tom then looked to Wolfshade, someone he didn't really know but he assumed they were nice enough. "Just a little bit. But I plan on changing that!"

skyclan kit 5 moons boy lavenderstar x butterflydawn tags

skyclan kit 5 moons boy lavenderstar x butterflydawn

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

wcVFwtx.gif