fire the first shot [open/battle training]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • WILDFIRE

I'VE GOT THAT FIRE IN MY SOUL

skyclan warrior -15 moons - dark orange tomcat with white tuxedo markings

There was no doubt that tensions were high between the clans right now. Skyclan and Bloodclan were locked in a bloody feud that didn't seam to be ending any time soon, and with an ex Bloodclan Deputy now the mate of Darkclans Leader, there was the added risk that they may become active enemies as well.He knew that Skyclan still wore the old injuries from their most recent attack on Bloodclan, but Wildfire was accutely aware that it was also important to keep in shape. Staying at the top of their game would be the only way the clan was able to withstand their future turmoils, and the large orange and white tom didn't have any intention of losing his edge.

"I'm heading out to the branching oak to do some training. If anyone wants to come they're welcome to." Wildfire would call as he made his way to the edge of camp before pausing to see if anyone would take him up on their offer. He had decided recently that he would make more of an effort to socialize with his clan, and training together was a good way to start that off.

-avatar pic from creativecommons.org

skyclan warrior - 15 moons - dark orange tom with white 'tuxedo' markings

• information.

one cinnamon ear flicked, the mink tom looking up from where he laid to watch a clanmate linger by the entrance and call out to the others in the clearing. training, huh? it wasn't a secret that skyclan and bloodclan were on the brink of war, so he wasn't surprised to hear that a warrior only a moon younger than himself was going out to train. and truth be told? kestrelswoop needed to do some training himself. in the raid, he'd been taken down so easily by another tom, overpowered by the large brute with a single blow. and he still bore the marks of the bloodclanner, though his wounds were healed for the most part, a long scar now trailed from his left shoulder to his flank as a solemn reminder. a reminder that he needed to better himself, to grow stronger, if he wanted to help his clan.

with a grunt, the senior warrior heaved himself to his paws and padded over to wildfire. "guess i'll take you up on that offer," he sighed.

so throw me, bones and all

into a cavern of my own thoughts

i shouldn't last long at all

• ToUQPFN.gif "I would also like to come." the nearly made warrior said. She may not want to fight Bloodclan but it was always better to be prepared. After all, she wanted to protect her clan mates. So the grey and white molly moved over towards the pair who wanted to do some training.

skyclan apprentice 12 moons girl rainpuddle x flick tags

skyclan warior 12 moons girl rainpuddle x flick

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

pTlpMkX.gif

• ddfz8qx-b5ddca03-4b70-4680-bcb8-1db73664936a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU1NTMyNGU1LTYwYjItNDZkNS04OTRlLWM1YTYzYjc3MjcxOFwvZGRmejhxeC1iNWRkY2EwMy00YjcwLTQ2ODAtYmNiOC0xZGI3MzY2NDkzNmEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.xr7ynhqk2qsWUM58tXj0Gb5TQwc4vL-_z3F5ILIp6dU

— ⋆ —

Something... Something isn't right about him...

Silentpaw couldn't have got up sooner. The young tom's lanky limbs carried him over at a fast pace– a wordless sign that he was more than eager to join them. If that hadn't been enough, his olive hues focused in on Wildfire when he called for the training, small blue hairs between his shoulderblades bristling. He'd been itching to get some training under his belt, but with the complication of very few people willing to attempt a conversation with the normally deadpan, silent apprentice, it had been a difficult task.

(rushed, sorry!)

—— storage . plotting . skyclan

• The call for training seemed to have alerted a lot of Skyclan warriors and apprentices. Sedge grimaces, keeping a yellow eye out to make sure his son didn't attempt to join. The amount of cats joining must mean they aren't confident in their skills yet. As one of the older warriors here, at least ten moons above Wildfire and Kestrelswoop, he would gladly pass on his mixed bag of training.

When Breezepaw and Silentpaw approach, he's hit by how young Skyclan is. Their force to fight back are determined, having seen the amount they participate, but still young. Getting up, the dark tabby would come by Silentpaws side, a silent encouragement for the tom to train. "I will gladly teach anything you need to know as well."

It would be good to see the training grounds. His brown collar tagged with gold and loner name meant he wouldn't get an apprentice yet, but for when the time came he would be eager to train them.

SEDGE "THE SECLUDED"& TAGS

• It was no secret--or hadn't been, before he'd disappeared for a few moons--that Foxgrin was a disaster on the battlefield. And when they called him a disaster, his clanmates were usually referring to the fact that he either froze up and was unable to fight, no matter how important defending himself and the clan was, or tore into anything within sight--clanmates included. Upon his return to SkyClan a few days earlier, the russet tom had elected to quit his warrior duties in favor of becoming a nursery helper. With war such an imminent possibility, perhaps he'd made the wrong decision, but as he watched his clanmates gather for battle training, Foxgrin couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief. He wasn't going out, and fighting wasn't something he missed--no matter how much he'd pushed Hurricane, Periwinkle, and Clouded toward that path in the past.

"You've got quite the group," he observed, flashing a grin toward Wildfire.

IF NOT LOST SOULS, THEN HOLLOW MEN ———

foxgrin / skyclan / nursery-helper information

• A single ear flicked at the sound of Wildfire's voice coming from near the camp's entrance, his orange hues peering toward the other warrior. Training? Well he supposed that wasn't a terrible idea given the potential war SkyClan and BloodClan was headed for, which Wolfshade held a very different opinion on how to handle the situation than what Lavenderstar was doing. Giving a swish of his tail, the black smoke trotted toward his clanmates. "I suppose I'll tag along." He meowed. He wouldn't necessarily be going to practice, rather act as a lookout for potential... visitors.

take what you want from me and go —— tags.

WE WOULDN'T TURN AROUND 'TIL WE WERE UPSIDE DOWN

( i'll be the bad guy now, but no, i aint too proud. i couldn't be there even when i try. you don't believe it. )

WOLFSHADE MALE LAVENDERSTAR X BUTTERFLYDAWN SKYCLAN WARRIOR PENNED BY ALCHEMIST.

• ddfz8qx-b5ddca03-4b70-4680-bcb8-1db73664936a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU1NTMyNGU1LTYwYjItNDZkNS04OTRlLWM1YTYzYjc3MjcxOFwvZGRmejhxeC1iNWRkY2EwMy00YjcwLTQ2ODAtYmNiOC0xZGI3MzY2NDkzNmEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.xr7ynhqk2qsWUM58tXj0Gb5TQwc4vL-_z3F5ILIp6dU

— ⋆ —

Something... Something isn't right about him...

A presence had moved to stand beside him, and a sideways glance would reveal it to be the familiar tom he had met when trying to jump in a patrol previously. Any normal cat would have offered Sedge a smile– an open form of acknowledgement. Silentpaw's way of greeting was by letting his tail tip flick against the larger male's flank, accompanied by a twitch of his ears. Normally he didn't like to touch others, so that was a good sign that he must have some sort of positive view of the warrior.

Green hues would then turn, scanning the faces and scents of those present currently, none of which he knew by name: Kestrelswoop, Breezepaw, Foxgrin, Wolfshade– the only two he was familiar with was the dark tabby beside him and Wildfire himself.

His attention would turn back to the orange tom ahead of them, once more waiting for a sign that they would begin. This would be interesting, atthe very least: Silentpaw himself still wasn't fully grown, so he knew he would probably struggle a bit with trying to spar another warrior. Maybe he'd get stuck with the other apprentice, which wasn't too bad, but she looked like she was on the brink of becoming a warrior herself.

—— storage . plotting . skyclan

• BloodClan, BloodClan, BloodClan, god that was the only thing anyone talked about. She was so tired of that clan always being in the spotlight... so tired with them always being such a problem. She was still trying to think on what to do... what to do about her apprentices still getting harmed and prey getting slaughtered on their land. It was rather bold of the city dwellers... especially now that Lav felt pretty certain SkyClan outnumbered them.

If they thought SkyClan wouldn’t fight back... whether that would be raiding them again or something else... SkyClan would do something. At this point she was done showing mercy, they’d give them hell.

But she still needed time to think... think about how to handle this.

”I’m not going but just be careful. I don’t need cats getting harmed in battle practice.” With that she turns and begins to pad away.

MY HEART IS LIKE A HAND GRENADE

PULL THE PIN AND DETONATE