winter wolves : ivorymoon

• NewCanvas1dob.png

IVORYMOON

Name: Ivorymoon, mainly goes by Ivory

Sexuality: Heterosexual, bicurious(male preference)

Alliance: Bloodclan

Heritage: 100% Bloodclan

Penned by:  jenny

References: Realistic, Artistic(by Sublime)

Scent: A mixture of roses and mint leaves with a hint of city smoke as per all Bloodclanner's

Simple appearance: Towering F4 blue point Savannah cat with icy blue eyes and a chain collar

Accessories: A silver chain and reinforced dog tooth claws

Detailed appearance:

Traits: Loyalist, passionate, snarky, regal, inwardly sensitive, troubled, can become aggressive, protective, possessive, intelligent, complex, hopeless romantic

MBTI type:

Alignment: Chaotic good with twisted morals

Major arcana:

Detailed personality:

Parents: NPC x NPC

Siblings: Unknown

Off-spring: None

Relationship status: Single

Crushing on: None

Mentoring: None

Friends: Venom, Sinclair(Sunny), Victoria, Sable, Bune, Creature

Physical health: 80%

Injuries/Illnesses: Almost fully recovered from bat illness

Mental health: 50%

Cause: Losing loved ones and having to remain isolated due to her sickness has taken a major toll on her mental health

Interaction: Cannot maim, kill, or capture without permission/can powerplay nonviolent actions

Statistics:

strength: ★★★★★★

stamina: ★★★★☆☆

agility: ★★★★★

hunting: ★★★★★

swimming: ★★★☆☆☆

climbing: ★★★★☆☆

medicine: ★★☆☆☆☆

intelligence: ★★★★★

charisma: ★★★☆☆☆

perception: ★★★★☆☆

SCREW YOUR ANONYMITY

BLOODCLAN RIPPER 18 MOONS TAGS

The post was edited 25 times, last by IVORYMOON ().

• Timeline:

[07/11/19] | Ivory fights a raccoon

[07/18/19] | Ivory meets Victoria

[08/01/19] | Ivory meets Fern

[08/01/19] | Ivory hosts a mass meet and greet

[08/15/19] | Ivory is promoted to guard

[08/18/19] | Ivory participates in swimming lessons

[08/21/19] | Ivory wins "Favorite female" and ties for "Favorite non-HP/sHP" in the Bloodclan 2019 Summer choice awards

[08/25/19] | Ivory formally steps down from her position as guard

[09/09/19] | Ivory attends a border patrol to Skyclan after the raid and subsequent loss against them

[09/12/19] | Ivory displays her first act of passive aggression towards Bune

[09/13/19] | Ivory, Venom and Creature trespass on Skyclan territory to hunt their prey

SCREW YOUR ANONYMITY

The post was edited 5 times, last by IVORYMOON ().

• Playlist:

Power is Power - SZA, The Weeknd, Travis Scott

"I was born of the ice and snow with the winter wolves, in the dark alone. The wildest night, I became the one, and you'll know you're mine when the silence comes. Heavy is the crown only for the weak. The knife in my heart couldn't slow me down 'cause power is power, my fire never goes out"

Class Fight - Melanie Martinez

"'No, no, no, don't you choke' Daddy chimed in, 'Go for the throat'. Her face was fucked up and my hands were bloody. We were in the playground, things were getting muddy. The teacher broke us up after I broke her and my one true love called me a monster"

Cinnamon Girl - Lana del Rey

"Cinnamon in my teeth from your kiss. You're touching me, all the pills that you did... There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you leave, like if you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did"

Yellow Flicker Beat - Lorde

"I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm and the scars that mark my body, they're silver and gold. My blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones. It keeps my veins hot, the fires find a home in me... But I got my fingers laced together and I made a little prison and I'm locking up everyone that ever laid a finger on me"

Seven Devils - Florence + The Machine

"Holy water cannot help you down, a thousand armies couldn't keep me out. I don't want your money, I don't want your crown. See I have to burn your kingdom down. And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out, I'm going to raise the stakes, I'm going to smoke you out."

Detention - Melanie Martinez

"Baby, can you meet me tonight in detention? I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension. Let me crawl up into your mind, did I mention? Pretending everything's alright is detention"

Professional - The Weeknd

"What da f*ck does it mean, oh, when your heart's already numb. You're professional, won't treat it like it's personal. No, 'cause it's just love, it always makes it's way back around. It's dispensable, to fall is unacceptable. 'Cause everything you've been through made you stronger. Oh, how did you drain, all the soul from your eyes? How did you teach, teach yourself, how to smile? In a world where your dreams can't be real"

SCREW YOUR ANONYMITY

The post was edited 9 times, last by IVORYMOON ().

• Goals:

- Have at least one litter conceived out of love

- Regain her rank

Future plots ideas:

- Maybe grows manipulative when failed love makes her bitter, weaponizing her beauty to her advantage. Learns the art of seduction and rejects the idea of true love

- pt 2. All I Want : "I don't want another lover so don't keep holding out your hands. There's no room beside me, I'm not looking for romance.. All I want is to one day come to know myself"

- Becomes power hungry if she continues to get promoted, but this time she doesn't fear the yearning anymore and instead embraces it. Results may vary, possibly going full Tigerstar arc

SCREW YOUR ANONYMITY

The post was edited 5 times, last by IVORYMOON ().

• “the problem with a person having a lack of love is that they don’t know what it looks like. so it’s easy for them to get tricked, to see things that aren’t there” - why she’s a hopeless romantic rip

SCREW YOUR ANONYMITY