FLOWER BOY ¤¤ cartelian visitor

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Yuuka wanted to make sure that all of thier associates felt loved and cared for and so had decided to fly himself over to the thunderlands as well to give them flowers and with that spread the cartels love to them!. Papa would be pride of him right for his efforts?. He would be pride of Yuuka right?. I just want papa to be pride over Yuuka. The flower boy had just landed down on the border and retreated his white angelic wings to let them rest by his flanks and seated himself down with a basket with flowers laying inside. Blinking his hot pink orbs would seat there and wait patiently because that was what papa had teached Yuuka!. To always be patient. Good things will happen to those how where patient!.

pFYM96H.png?1

I'LL BECOME WHAT YOU LIKE.

YUUKA BASKERVILLE BIGENDER 'LOVE DEMON' THE CARTEL TAGS

• I'LL STAY WITH YOU - FOR THE REST OF TIME.

She had forgotten how busy life as a Thunderguard could be, she couldn't give up on being the shield for her family however, nor an ambassador to the mountains she loved. That was why she had to keep picking herself up and moving onward with the new. That was when she spotted a shadow in the sky, a winged figure coming to a landing. Despite the day being bright, even for as timid as she was during the day. The sight of such flight, of the thoughts of her own dreams, she had rushed to make it to the landing. "Wow...those wings are beautiful...", she would compliment in awe of the feline hybrid's wings. "Must be such a joy to be able to fly so high, to see the skies at night, with nothing to block the stars above.", she would begin to speak, mesmerized by her own daydreaming. She was snapped out of it by the reminder of her role. "I'm so sorry, my name is Laika, how can I help you?", she would say with a soft friendliness to her voice, her brown eyes having tiny white specks in them almost like the stars themselves as she looked to the hybrid.

// Sorry so short, finished alot of post today

"Speech."

( LAIKA E. // TAGS  // 16 Moons // Child of Ventus and Kate)

• It had been some time since he'd last seen a Cartellian on their borders. Feliks was not offended by their absence, the associate's home was a far away place and few were willing to make the journey just to share gossip. He'd use the same reasoning to explain why Thunderlanders weren't interested in traveling, though he equated the Cartel's offers into that explanation. The Chief found it difficult to picture many of his clanmates indulging in hedonism. Smiling weakly, the scarred lupine approached with ears raised in curiosity, gaze shifting between Laika and the feline. Past her occasional shyness it was easy to forget quite how diplomatic the young girl could be, the wolf grew amused at the contrasts he made between her and himself the more he thought about it. Had he ever been good at talking? He'd blame his apparent lack of tact in conversations on the common language not being his first, but Feliks wasn't sure how much he believed himself. "Hey," he mused quietly, finally placing his attention fully on the stranger. "Name's Feliks,". Saying more would be a little redundant, so he reclined himself back on his haunches, curious to see what their busines was here.

CUT MYSELF ON ANGEL HAIR AND BABY'S BREATH

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / THE THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• Beautiful. That word itself made the caracat's cheeks fluster up not used to get compliments like that. Ahhh, what to do?, what to do?. He couldn't help to feel happy over it even if he know he shouldn't. It wasn't good to compliment Yuuka to much!, to call him pretty things because Yuuka didn't deserve it!. Yuuka have to pay for it later. That was right, he had to make sure to punish Yuuka later. " Ah, t-thank you!!. Yuuka is very happy of you liking his wings!." This girl was to kind to give a such nice compliment to a disgusting boy like Yuuka. To kind.

Joy of flying though?. The boy titled his head, blinking." Yuuka have never thought about it like that before!." he had never understood what was so special with flying perhaps because he always had have them. Personally he didn't found anything special with his wings. " Yuuka come here to bring all of you flowers!. It's a sign of our undying love for you all!. Yuuka hope you will accept them!. "Easily he moved on already having forgotten what they had talked about and reached the basket of flowers over to the wolfdog while smiling brightly hoping they would accept the cartels love for them!.

Oh a other one arrived!. Yuuka blinked his eyes before glancing over at the old looking wolf. " Hey Feliks-san!!! do you like flowers??." because he had flowers to them too, all of them!.

pFYM96H.png?1

I'LL BECOME WHAT YOU LIKE.

YUUKA BASKERVILLE BIGENDER 'LOVE DEMON' THE CARTEL TAGS

• I'LL STAY WITH YOU - FOR THE REST OF TIME.

The caracat seemed quite friendly in her eyes, she couldn't help but hold a cheerful tone when it came to them. They seemed so nice, and maybe it was her own hidden joys, but the thoughts of being able to fly, though of being able to soar. Maybe that was where such enthusiasm came from. "Thank you Yuuka for the flowers, they will come in handy for the supplies we need. In fact, we will actually be holding our festival soon. I would much enjoy it if your clan and you can come by for it? We would love to have you all as a token of friendship of our clans.", Laika would begin to say in that certain niceness she held to her voice. Innocence at the lack of caracat was truly feeling to her kind words. She was so used to being kind first, that it would feel word for her not to give a compliment or two to others. Especially at the sight of such beauty that only existed in her own dreams. The joy of flight.

"Speech."

( LAIKA E. // TAGS  // 16 Moons // Child of Ventus and Kate)