[note] I'M WHO I HAVE TO BE

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • He was on a mission and he didn't have time to stop and chat, too many groups to hit and too many notes to deliver. Koi wouldn't rest until he found his family. Word of mouth was that Boneclan had disappeared but he knew that wasn't the truth, he'd heard familiar family names so it was more likely that they'd just gone into hiding.

A neutral group, formerly Thunderclan if he'd been informed correctly. It wouldn't be crazy for Boneclanners to take refuge here, he would search until he found his family, even if that meant visiting every group to let them know that there were boneclanners fighting to reunite. He was starting to get tired, maybe this would be his last target for today. He hurried up to the border and set down a note before hurrying off.

The note read..

BONECLAN NEVER DIES

• He felt rather targeted when he came across the note on the borders that day. Being apart of BoneClan at a low-point in his life had not resulted in a favourable relationship with the AntiClan, and whilst he agreed that he might have gone too far in defaming them whilst he was there, it wasn't easy for others to see that. Thankfully most BoneClanners he knew had disappeared long before he was made leader, but if he was completely in the clear why the hell was he given that message? No, wait, perhaps it wasn't just about him, surely the scent would've been more recognisable if it was meant as a threat. The wolf eased as that realisation hit him, scooping up the note with his paw before holding it in his mouth. They were once the only AntiClan opposed to hurting children, he'd learned many of his values and behaviours from them, but if they were anything like the old Clan he knew then the Jungle might not be so safe. Hopefully if it came to that, they'd be as inconsequential as the Sanguine Ruins, he'd grown someone weary of fighting as of late. "Joy," he mumbled, voice undecided between sarcasm and joy.

CUT MYSELF ON ANGEL HAIR AND BABY'S BREATH

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / THE THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• "Who's BoneClan?" inquired the hound as he appeared beside Feliks, eyes scanning over the message. A chuckle almost escaped his throat for he had never expected to read something like this outside of a book. Were they another group like the Exiles? Just from the name that had been given, Ellijah would not put his expectations of this clan too high. "A bit dramatic, nonetheless." Going off of Feliks' reaction, he assumed it was nothing to fret over, but his curiosity had been piqued.

• "They're an old group, were around before I was born. I was apart of them for a long time, became leader at one point, but I had fallen out with everyone by the time that happened... it was a long time ago... I was too busy partying in the Cartel to lead a clan. They were destroyed by meteors not long after someone tried to repair what damages my apathy caused, but I guess some stragglers still remain,". Almost all of the old leaders had survived, and if Feliks wasn't among the likes of Barghest and Alejandro he would've found them keeping their lives awfully convenient. A light smirk appeared on his maw, and Feliks gave his tail a slow wag. The more he thought about it, the more he found comedy in the statement offered by his old home. For a second he wondered if that was what he sounded like whenever he spoke of patriotism, but thankfully such a thought was fleeting. Too grounded in reality, he knew the Thunderlands might not last forever, it was just his job to make sure that everyone lived as good a life they could. "I'll be sure to ask them to star in our next big theatrical hit," he joked.

CUT MYSELF ON ANGEL HAIR AND BABY'S BREATH

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / THE THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS