something wicked this way comes | wh ambassador, herbs

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • TAGS & INFO ・゚ ✦ °

Wilhelmina felt as though she shouldn't have been there; part time Ruiner, part time Havener, she's leading a double life and torn between two worlds. The Ruins are enemies with the Thunderlands, a raid having just been launched on the group. A staunch healer, she's taken to staying out of battles all together. She knows that the warriors of the clan are likely to have obtained injuries, either minor or major, and the Wind Haven was dedicated to helping. With a basket overflowing with various herbs, she's settled at the border. Though she smells more prominently of Mt. Kodiak, she's swift to declare to anyone who might pick up on the sandy, blood tinged scent of the Harrow Desert lingering more subtly on her pelt, "Wilhelmina here, representing the Wind Haven. I've brought you all some herbs."

☾*: WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE, I HOPE YOU DON'T LAUGH ——

I'M NOT A FILM-STAR BEAUTY, I'LL SEND A PHOTOGRAPH

• I'LL STAY WITH YOU - FOR THE REST OF TIME.

The newly appointed Thunder Guard had been out on patrols of the borders, if she wanted to be the shield of her family, then she had to push herself to keep to her exercises. Maybe it was the stars and their destiny, but when she smelled the familiar scent of the Wind Haven ambassador. A smile would have formed on her muzzle if it were possible. Maybe that was what pushed her to hurry, what got her to get a move on, but when she arrived at the border entry and spotted her? Well, she couldn't help but be happy for a friend. "Wilhelmina! You're here! How have you been? Has Wind Haven been doing well?", the young wolf dog would keep a cheerfulness to her voice with a tinge of optimism. She couldn't help it really, even with all the bad lately, only way to make things better was to hold a smile to them.

"Speech."

( LAIKA E. // TAGS  // 16 Moons // Child of Ventus and Kate)