THE KAZZATH FAMILY - ☆ - adoptions - ☆ - demon bears

• LEGEND OF THE KAZZATH

AND A SOUL AS BLACK AS HELL !

— anonymous

LEGEND HAS IT...

Demons prowl the endless void of darkness looking for something tasty to sink their teeth into. It is said that one demon, the King of them all, grew selfish and wanted to be reincarnated or dare say "resurrected" by taking the soul of the innocent. This is how the Kazzath family was born, right from the bowels of hell they were molded, sculpted into something so chaotic and sinister that not even the Devil himself could fathom his creation. The first of the bloodline was a herculean male who obtained the name Abaddon, the same demon who was known for torment of mankind and King of all things evil, lord of the underworld. Abaddon crawled his way from hell, they say, except he was spawned from a cult of self-righteous satanists and whence he entered the world he knew exactly who he was. Legend says that Abaddon sired more than eighty cubs, all of which acted as gateways to hell, bringing back banished or famished demons so they could have one more shot at life. Of course, the eldest son of Abaddon couldn't let his father have all the glory and still claim the throne. Abalam, who was the demon of lust and desires wanted more than just scraps from his father so he plotted to overthrow Abaddon and take what he felt was rightfully his. In the end this did not end well for Abalam, causing the first born son to be murdered by Abaddon, skinned alive and executed by decapitation. Abaddon still lives on to this day, laying roots and fathering even more children...

FACTS ABOUT THE FAMILY...

☆ They are a family band of bears and not just any bears, demon ones.

☆ You may have your character look like whatever you want, they just have to look demonic but you may have whatever pigmentation's you want and markings. Horns and wings are also accepted.

☆ They must have names related to demons, if you need help here is a list of demons you can choose - here!

☆ The family is centuries old, especially Abaddon so if you want to adopt him than just remember he is as old as dirt lol but appears to be an adult.

☆ They are twice the average size of a regular bear, some may be larger than others and most of the time (but not all the time) the males are larger than the females.

☆ The family does not believe in homosexuality, or anything of that nature and it is frowned upon especially to Abaddon. (but do not let this hinder you from making a character ! I would love to see a homosexual family member !)

☆ The Kazzath's are not religious, they do not believe in anything except Hell and all things revolved around the subject.

☆ The whole family was spawned from Satan, basically, so they obtain a demon name at birth and are said to have the soul of said demon living inside of them.

☆ They can have any power, except anything involving powers of light. They are entities of darkness, their main power manipulation would be shadow but you can always change it up a bit.

☆ They will more than likely be siblings to each other, as Abaddon has spawned many kids lol and he is also playable as well !

FAMILY TREE...

coming soon !

KAZZATH RANKING SYSTEM...

Lord (1): The head of the Kazzath family, very respected as well as feared.

- Abaddon / heruclean three horned midnight black male with red/orange eyes as hot as embers

Chancellor (1): Right-hand to the Lord, the one who will be pronounced head of the family whence proven worthy.

- rusalka / gigantic horned female with nightmare purple fur and horrifying red eyes

Poltergeists (unlimited): Basically the whole of the family, the vengeful spirits if you will.

- Lilith / large bear with jet blackfur and byzantium eyes

Furies (unlimited): The newest members of the family, the recently adopted or just born.

- andromalius. / russet cub with ebony spines, curled black ram horns, and albino red eyes

Dominions (unlimited): The family members that have been cast out for either treason or betrayal.

THE FAMILY...

☆ Rusalka | played by malevolent  

☆ Lilith | played by Midnight MC Alpha  

☆ Andromalius | played by vincent vendetta.  

☆ Abaddon | played by Sympathy  

THE APPLICATION...

fancypost ©Goodhell

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

JASPER HAVEN `` rabbit colony rp

The post was edited 3 times, last by malevolent ().

• track with name rusalka

will do a form when i’m home <3

*:・゚✦*:・゚✦

WE ROLLED AROUND

BENEATH THESE SHEETS

charcoalpaw (trad. skyclan) + breadcrumbs (wind haven) + walnutseed (solaris kingdom) + almondblossom (sanguine ruins) + discord: machi#9729

message to plot or roleplay!

• haha my gal is named Rusalka ^^

And alright darlin !

If you know some ppl whi may be interested tag em !

deidre

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

• your characters can go anywhere you want, i have no preference lol whoever decides to play Abaddon he will have family meetings and what not a lot so no need for them to be in the same place xD

• Done!

• (^: ignore me

WE ROLLED AROUND

BENEATH THESE SHEETS

charcoalpaw (trad. skyclan) + breadcrumbs (wind haven) + walnutseed (solaris kingdom) + almondblossom (sanguine ruins) + discord: machi#9729

message to plot or roleplay!

• lilith is accepted ! Ill add her up !

Thank you! I think I'm gonna plop her either in the Rivulet Isles or find an extremely morbid/violent area to chuck her into. LOL

• ACCOUNT: dont have a main just yet but i go by lion and will soon
    ACTIVITY LEVEL: 8
    MUSE LEVEL: 8
    OTHER: hmm not really

Character name: Andromalius
    Appearance: Russet bear with ebony black spines, curled ram-like black horns, and albino red eyes.
    Natural alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Rank Desired: Fury (since he's only a cub)
    Other noteable attitubutes: wears a thick black spiked collar that's too big for his neck

ooh, on the weekend I come alive --------------------- YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT, I DANCE LIKE FIRE

vincent / tags / hellraiser guildmate

made by checkers

• ACCOUNT: Sympathy

ACTIVITY LEVEL: 7

MUSE LEVEL: 8

OTHER: n/a

Character name: Abaddon

Appearance: Abaddon is a bear with fur as black as pitch and red/orange eyes that burn like hot embers. He's one of- if not the largest in the family- something he takes immense pride in. His claws are long and gnarled with years of wear and use, but they still retain a deadly sharpness to them. On top of his head are three tall pairs of horns, all large and curved and ironically resembling a jagged crown. He's covered in many many scars from past fights.

Natural alignment: Lawful Evil

Rank Desired: Lord

Other notable attributes: + He's extremely traditional, past the point of not being toxic. He's a firm believer in men work and provide, and women are to sire heirs and look pretty and nothing more. Regardless. it's difficult to earn his respect. But you will have it good if you do. Likewise he'll attempt to slaughter any traitors to the family name- even his own children (ex. Abalam) or his own mate.

+ probably wears/keeps Abalam's skinned pelt and skull around as a grim reminder to his family. A la "this could be you. don't screw up."

WHEN YOU AND ME SEE A BEAUTIFUL TREE —

ninjasexparty + lucifer

wind haven + hyperia & dynasty