VENOM | pb visit , open

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • ✦ ✧ ✦ Oz trudged along, finally reaching the border of the Cartel's territory. What did the Cartel call them? Associates? Such a strange thing to call their friendly groups, but whatever, it wasn't his issue. It was such a far distance to go, he was a bit tired after walking all that way and dreaded going back. All that work just to say, "Hi, I'm here," when he was fairly certain none of them would care. The Hellhound sat down at the border, waiting for someone to approach him and ask what the fuck he was doing there.

I MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL INSIDE

Ozymandias "Oz" ☆ Painted Brigade Administrator☆ Hellhound ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kingpin x NPC

• " Sup buddy, so what can the cartel do for ya today mate?." Breakout asked as he come forward to greet the other hellhound by the border while giving him a check out. Shit, he looked hot. He had always had a special taste for other hellhounds probably because he was one himself and he could only breed with other hellhounds so maybe it had something to do with that or because they where the same speice. It was natural to get drawn towards your own spiece. This one looked rather young though?. Younger then him at least?. Eh, sometimes the physicial age was difficult to see on others, some looked older then they were or looked younger then thier actual age. Whatever, it was not importand right now since this one was one of thier associates and hopefully he was here to buy something, the cartel could really need some extra cash right now.

// ahaa how old is Oz??

• ✦ ✧ ✦ [ almost an adult but not quite! he's about a year old aadefsgrd ]

The hellish eyes fell on Breakout and the hound waved his tail from side to side. "Yo. I'm Ozymandias, or Oz, Administrator of the Brigade and now the ambassador for the Cartel. Just came to check in and see how y'all are doing and if we're still associates." He says, partially dryly since he doesn't truly want to be there but rather does it out of obligation. "Also, to notify that one of our bosses, Bridalveil, has passed away. Kingpin is the sole Boss now." He adds afterwards, figuring he might as well notify them since the time for grieving was done. Well, the Clan's time. Oz didn't grieve, he didn't really give a shit either.

I MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL INSIDE

Ozymandias "Oz" ☆ Painted Brigade Administrator☆ Hellhound ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kingpin x NPC

• Ozymandias. Yup, that was a mouthful name to say so he would likely just stick with Oz or Ozzy. " Well nice meetin' ya then Oz, name's Breakout, Capo of the Militia division so if ever needing a weapon or someone to do the dirty job for ya well ya're looking at the right man for the job." he introduced himself with a grin. Now to the question at hand Breakout would give a little bit of a shrug of his shoulders. " I've not heared anything about boss wishing to drop ya guys so as far as i know our business still stands. " He highly doubted Serpentine would do so to begin with unless a reason, they needed to value the associates they had and couldn't risk losing some for simple lack of interaction. The cartel themself could do better on that front so didn't see a reason to point fingers at the other.

" But i can snatch him up for ya if wanting to be on the safe side. Oh and sorry for your loss. " He really didn't care what had happend to thier leader to be truthful about it. Everyone died eventually, sooner or later it had just been Birdalveils time but for the sake of being polite and respectful would offer his 'sympathy'.

" And yeah, we're doing fine. A little slow perhaps but it's rather peaceful around here and most like peace so i suppose everyone is satisfied." everyone except him.Things where to peaceful for his liking. Breakout was feeling a bit bored and restless lately wanting something to happen at least. He never felt as much alive like he did when he was out on the battlefield.