gladestar's IC Q&A

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • got any burning questions for glade? you can ask them here! I'll give an in-character response that reads true to his personality and beliefs : )

so fire away ~!

[ what's your favorite activity? ] "This is.. a difficult question to pinpoint.. Well it would be for someone like me, wouldn't it? I spend my free time doing any kind of physical activity... but if i had to choose... I'd have to say sparring, yeah. I think training with my clanmates is a-uh.. good way to get to know them." (i'm not the best at reaching out.)

[ who is your favorite person in riverclan? ] "I-Isn't this kind of a cruel question?" He isn't able to hold in a lighthearted chuckle, "I know whoever asked this wants me to struggle with the ethical conflicts of choosing who could possibly be my 'favorite' riverclanner, but the answer's pretty easy- Beewing."

[ what is your biggest fear? ] "Mmm.... I should have expected to be asked this... I've struggled with this idea before- w-what does scare me-- L-Like deep down?" He passes a moment's thought, "I... suppose I... think the idea that my friends could get hurt or.. killed terrifies me. Its really o-only in these times that I've ever felt ..real fear before." (I-Is that a valid answer?)

• [ what's your favorite activity? ] "This is.. a difficult question to pinpoint.. Well it would be for someone like me, wouldn't it? I spend my free time doing any kind of physical activity... but if i had to choose... I'd have to say sparring, yeah. I think training with my clanmates is a-uh.. good way to get to know them." (i'm not the best at reaching out.)

[ who is your favorite person in riverclan? ] "I-Isn't this kind of a cruel question?" He isn't able to hold in a lighthearted chuckle, "I know whoever asked this wants me to struggle with the ethical conflicts of choosing who could possibly be my 'favorite' riverclanner, but the answer's pretty easy- Beewing."

[ what is your biggest fear? ] "Mmm.... I should have expected to be asked this... I've struggled with this idea before- w-what does scare me-- L-Like deep down?" He passes a moment's thought, "I... suppose I... think the idea that my friends could get hurt or ..killed terrifies me. Its really o-only in these times that I've ever felt ..real fear before." (I-Is that a valid answer?)