SOMETHING TO GET OFF MY CHEST || O. Confession

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • "When the stars burn bright"

"I just smile and become bright" — Scarlet Rivion

There was something she had to get off her chest. Call it foolish or young love, but ever since she had met Larrakin she had grown feelings to him. she couldn't understand why she did-but she did. So now she stood in the clearing with a bunch of flowers in her maw scanning the place before dropping them. "Uhm...Uhm...I know I've only known you for a while Larrakin-if you're around...but I want to say something to you......" she trailed off nervously, god she never felt this nervous before other than the first time she had been upon the leader's rock announcing that she was the new leader of the group. But this was different-she was admitting she had feelings for someone, and someone she didn't know had feelings for her as well. "I-I like you and was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me tonight on the beach, if...if you accept that is. I'll wait for you at dawn" she said her sunset gaze looking away while her fur began to feel red hot underneath. If she was a human she'd be blushing from her head to her toes, thats how embarrassed and nervous she felt. She hoped he accepted her feelings as well. Her heart pounding in her chest like a rabbit running away from a predator.

"What could this be?"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

.larrakin.

Scarlet.png

"Of course love!" -Scarlet

Scarlet/10 moons/Rvulet Isles/Doctor/Admiral/Female

Join Rivulet Isles!

• The bilby had heard the call of his admiral, a lovely tune in his large ears. His lips turned upwards, curving into a warm smile. He walked towards the vulpine, his posture proud and confident. The bilby was a shapeshifter, able to shift into forms that could intimidate those that threatened his home or the sheila he adored. Larrakin stopped when he heard about a date with Scarlet. His heart stopped as well as his mind for a moment. The bilby seemed frozen in time. She liked him back and it left him uncertain of where they stood, which he did not like at all.

The captain shook his head as he snapped from his own thoughts. His maw opened wide in shock. "A date? Ya reckon? With me? Fair dinkum? Defo, Scar!" As he ran, the bilby shifted into his vulpine form. His wildly hued fur, that of a cross fox, stood out against the sand. His copper eyes burning brightly, nervousness settling into his stomach. What if he messed this all up? His paws dug into the soft ground, leaving a trail behind him. The cross fox dared not to waste any time.

Coming upon the beach, the todd stopped. Sand flew as he did so, not accustomed to his larger body. Was he prepared for this? Looking around, he spotted the coppery pelt of the admiral. "Scarlet...Ya know Imma drongo. There are heaps of other bruces ya could chose from. Why me?"

• "When the stars burn bright"

"I just smile and become bright" — Scarlet Rivion

She was glad to hear he had accepted her offers and smiled at the captain softly. Her nervousness had flown away and her tail twitched happily to hear he agreed to such a thing. Especially since it was at such a random time it was spontaneous but she had to get it off her chest even if he had disagreed with going on a date. Some would say they were being childish and too young to understand such things but Scarlet believed it was true she had feelings for Larrakin.

She watched him as he approached upon the beach in his vulpine form with a soft smile creasing on her maw-it was clear he was still adapting to the form and if he needed help she was willing to help him. Her tail wagged a bit and her ears were perked while she focused on him-her paws sinking into the warm sand beneath her while the smell of the salt water filled the island's breeze-giving a more relaxing feature to everything. Though she had to admit his question did took her off guard. Why DID she liked him? He said there better guys out there but she had to disagree.

Shaking her head she hummed and then looked up at the sky "Because some other guys aren't like you. You're funny and actually.. I know its probably wrong to say it. But you're cute and kind. I feel like most of the time you know what you're doing." she paused as she tried to put her paw on more about him. She knew it was a random thing and she had said it with out thinking but she didn't know she had to have a reason why she picked him over guys and she sighed before allowing a soft smile play upon her maw "...and I like you a lot. Whenever Im around you my heart is racing like a rabbit running away-I know its probably not the best words to use to show you how I feel. And I also get butterflies in my stomach when Im around you" she hummed before nodding a bit "I also...trust you-its hard to gain my trust but whenever Im with you it feels like I can put my guard down around you" she explained to him

"What could this be?"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

Scarlet.png

"Of course love!" -Scarlet

Scarlet/10 moons/Rvulet Isles/Doctor/Admiral/Female

Join Rivulet Isles!