Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • okay so,

i want my character to have some siblings but idk if i'm allowed to do this, hence why i'm here to make sure!! 0:

i checked and if the roleplayers of the parents are no longer active on site/have left and the roleplayers of the siblings haven't been around on site for some time either would it possible to adopt the siblings out?

MONACO AND HAMPTONS BOUND

breakdance . morphineblast . lynxflight . marilyn

5/7 of the thot brigade

• i've seen a few people adopt out siblings when they didn't play the parents, so i personally wouldn't see an issue with it? there's always that small chance someone might come back, but if it's been a while they probably won't. this might be more of a staff question since idk of any rules pertaining to this alskjfa

but i've definitely seen people do it, so i wanna say you're in the clear

I'M TAKING THIS KINDA PERSONALLY

MATCHING WITH WARLORD; BILLY RUSSO ACCOMPLICE

• If you are adopting out existing characters it becomes a bit more tricky. If you are not the original creator of that particular family, I'd say I'd need more information. If you'd rather over conversation that's fine too. I'd really need to know the creators, the parents, the siblings you're trying to adopt out, how long the people have left the site, any indication they would be back, etc.

WORK SCHEDULE:

9/16: 7am-2pm.

9/18: 7am-2pm.

9/20: 7am-2pm.

9/21: 7am-2pm.

9/22: 7am-2pm.

9/23: 7am-2pm.

9/25: 7am-2pm.

9/26: 7am-2pm.

9/27: 7am-2pm.