Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • It had been a long time since he had seen Quietdawn. Loudpaw thought that if he never saw her for many moons, he would stop thinking about her altogether and would be able to move on. But he was wrong. Instead, Loudpaw wanted to see her more. Every border patrol, he would hope that she would pop up on the border again. Every restless night, he would wonder if she would appear in the shadows to see him again. But it never did happen, and Loudpaw could only focus less. Finally one night, he had enough. He decided that he would sneak away again, leave the ThunderClan boundary just for the slight possibility that Quietdawn, too, would be away. So Loudpaw took the steps over the border, trotting through the undergrowth towards Fourtrees.

x1EZBkG.png

click the pic for info

• quietpaw ☆ female ☆ 11 moons

bitter. An awful hatred that caused such a coldness that one word would break someone's being into a million pieces, as fragile as a raindrop. If she wanted to see someone break like that and endure the concequinces. It was always about concequinces.

anger. the red that edged her sights at her leader being happy with a traitor. The blood that boiled when another clanner joined and was happy. everyone was happy weren't they?

Jealousy. a distraction. An emotion causing bitterness, resentment, and anger. Jealousy that no one cared about her. Kits would get adopted, apprentices would get mentors, and what would she get?

It was a fight just to become a warrior. No one was there to help her. She was inexperienced. She was ignored. Her teeth gritted as her claws scraped into the rock beneath her angry form that almost shook. The ground where cats could sleep on, content that they're doing everything right. Content that they're kids would grow up strong, healthy. A true warrior.

a true warrior.

it didn't matter if she cared. They would still hate her. Where was Fawn paw? Another who stayed away from her, it would seem. Someone she was attached to ripped away from her and why, she didn't know. The happy kitten that made her feel warm when s aw her smile was no longer trying to sneak to her.

And who did she have now? Loudpaw, the brown tabby tom, was in thunderclan. She was so sure he hated her by now, just like everyone else. She sniffed the borders, she waited, and he was never there. He must hate her just like everyone did.he must....

Heartbroken, wheezing to hide sobs from sleeping cats. Tears racing down her cheeks. Sleep escaping her. Her face never giving a real smile. Her heart torn, her brain flooded, forced to shove aside and what covered being heartbroken besides anger? Being happy was too hard. Why be happy when you have nothing?

Her grey form slipped out of the den. Shoving past the gaurd on duty, the only words that escaped her maw was, "hunting". It was expected, every night when sleep escaped her, she went hunting. Her ruined ear, split in three would come into her vision first as she gazed into a puddle, her blue eyes filled with emptiness was next, and then her throat caused her to slash into the puddle, distorting the image before she stepped past it.

Towards fourtrees to look one last time for the apprentice that her heart ached for.

© xredxpepperx

"and it gets harder just to breathe"

"feels like the walls are closing in"

poisonkit | 4 moons [19th] | female | darkclan | anxious & sweet

rped by deidre

• D: (i decided not to do that fox thing right now, i dont rlly feel like doing something major right now. too lazy. lol)

Finally Loudpaw was there. He stood among the silhouetted trees, looking up at the stars through the branches and leaves. Am I stupid, he wondered? Standing here at Fourtrees when he should be sleeping in his warm nest with his Clanmates. Instead of that, he was here waiting for someone who might not ever show up, and she was from the Clan that's the farthest away from his. Loudpaw didn't care. No. He decided he would walk the length of Silverpelt and back to see her. Loudpaw sighed, his tail dropping and dragging in the dirt as he walked around Fourtrees, losing hope of seeing Quietdawn with each half-hearted step. Maybe he should just walk directly over to DarkClan.

Just as he was deciding if he should turn back, he heard rustling in the distance. Loudpaw's ears pricked up, thinking maybe another fox, or some other horrible predator. ThunderClan had a problem with those lately. Reality came down on Loudpaw as he realized he had left camp alone at night, amid a dangerous time for the forest. He knew he wouldn't be able to defend himself alone. His tail bristled as the rustling in the shadows got louder, as whatever it was came closer. He took up a defensive stance, ready to fight with whatever little skills he had, but before anything could happen, the shadow became clearer as she got closer to the Fourtrees. Familiar blue eyes, sparkling.

Loudpaw relaxed his body, ears flattening. "Quietdawn...?"

x1EZBkG.png

click the pic for info

The post was edited 1 time, last by Saguaro ().

• quietpaw ☆ female ☆ 11 moons

Her heart ached, expecting him not to be there. Why would he be? He had a warm nest surrounded, probably, by a ton of femmes who longed for him the same way she did. Was she just another girl, looking for the company of a male? Her heart said no, but her mind said yes.

Her heart told her he was one of a kind. Her heart told her that he was going to be there for her forever. But forever was such a... big word. What was the true definition of forever? Her heart ached without him, was that what it was, a clinging compassion to be with him every minute of every day?

Would he get tired of her?

Would she get tired of him?

Her blue gaze spotting him, and she hesitated. His green eyes looked so defensive, then scared as her coat hid her in the bushes. She could turn around and leave him there. She could say goodbye and remain loyal like she expected everyone else to be, but... it would seem as she took a step back, her heart was already placed on the tom.

To soon, she thought. Too soon, but before she could even say anything, before she could even think, her paws bounded her foreward, her lips spread in a grin, and she pushed her soft clean pelt into his side, and her grey nose touched his own in an affection she couldnt even believe she held.

And then she stepped back, dropping her head apologetically, and her only useful ear dropped back. "I ah I'm sorry.. I missed you..." she said, licking her chest in awkwardness. The words felt wrong to apologize. Her cheeks heated up, but was it embarrassment, or...?

And before she could even think about it, and let him speak, she spurted something so... awful that her normal self would spit on herself for.

"Loudpaw, I think I'm in love with you."

© xredxpepperx

"and it gets harder just to breathe"

"feels like the walls are closing in"

poisonkit | 4 moons [19th] | female | darkclan | anxious & sweet

rped by deidre

• Before Loudpaw could react to seeing her, Quietdawn had rushed over to him, pressing herself against him. He could feel his cheeks burning as her nose pressed against his, their eyes meeting under the moonlight. She missed him? She...missed him. Loudpaw didn't even realize how wide his smile was! When she pulled away, he only wanted her to come back to him, to feel her silky fur against his. He took a step closer to her, parting his jaws so he could admit to her that he, too, had missed her. He really had, a lot more than he would have expected. Before he managed to say anything, though, Quietdawn blurted out something that Loudpaw was not expecting. She is in love with him? In LOVE? His eyes widened as he stared at her, his chest tingling with excitement. "I love you, too!" He purred, his paws trembling. He never thought he would have the chance to say that to someone, truly. He had a lot of friends in ThunderClan but there was none that gave him the same feeling in his chest as Quietdawn. No one who could take him on adventures, no one who would race away to Fourtrees in the middle of the night to see him, no one who he would long for the same way he longed for Quietdawn. "I do, Quietdawn. I love you!" The words felt foreign on his tongue, but looking at her now in the moonlight, her beautiful fur, her sparkling eyes, even her scars, Loudpaw knew that love was the only word he could use to describe how he felt toward her. Why else would he miss her so much?

He stepped closer to her and he licked her cheek, and he pressed himself against her. "Obviously. How could I not?" Loudpaw laughed. He felt as though he had just sprouted wings and could fly off into the sky. Wait! This meant that he wasn't just some crazy little apprentice anymore. Right? Crazy little apprentices didn't tell cats that he loved them, and beautiful warriors didn't tell crazy little apprentices that she loved him. She was a warrior, and Loudpaw knew that he was supposed to be made a warrior in just another moon or two. Loudpaw purred loudly as he stood there against Quietdawn - he was a lucky tom.

x1EZBkG.png

click the pic for info