WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE || o. Pitfight

• LUCANTINE-   ALCIBIADES. and ICILIA M.

"You are now very angry"

"Just as I wanted you to be" — Colere

Colere finally reached the pit and quickly tossed his prisoner in "lets have some fun. I'm sure Mister Lucatine would enjoy this~" he hummed eagerly wondering if the others were there as well. He wanted to fight them, but he wasn't sure if he was allowed to, he'll just wait to hear Lucatine's orders while he paced around the cartelian with eagerness and a bloodthirtsy urge pounding through his veins. He wanted to lunge at his toy but he waitrd, inpatiently.

"I enjoy seeing everyone in anger"

"Speak" "Thoughts"

Colere/12 moons/Anger and uncontrolled rage/Male/Hellraisers

original.gif

• ✧・゚——— oh, and what a joy this was. being thrown about by barbaric sadists was something they could finally scratch off of their bucket list. as they were being dragged to the pit, they knew one thing: the hellraisers would get theirs. whether they used their connections to the dark dynasty and the cartel to their advantage or went at it by themselves to cause havoc to every individual that would take part in this today, they would no doubt taste a bit of the hellish wrath the angel could bring. "forgive and forget" was not a philosophy he followed.

they huffed as they were pushed in, digging their paws into the ground and whirling around to face colere when he spoke. they would stick their tongue out at the apprentice in one of those typical childish ways, if only to push the other's nerves since he hadn't ever gotten the reactions he thought he was going to get out of them. the tall catsune stands with confidence, meager amounts of blood rolling down one side of their face from previously inflicted wounds. they were going to fight them, hm? they would like to see them try to beat them down - they were likely not going to get far.

alcibiades stepped back cautiously as the other hellraisers would inevitably step into the room to fight him, their eyes flicking about the dim place briefly. spikes lined the walls, but it didn't escape their observant eye that the place seemed to lack a proper roof. they roll their shoulders back, lean muscles evident beneath their pristine colored fur, and their eyes trained intensely on their "opponents."

I AM SO MUCH MORE THAN ROYAL

ALCIBIADES / CARTEL CONSIGLIERE / PENNED BY YAKAN / INFORMATION ————— :・゚✧

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALCIBIADES. ().

• ★ ― vincent vendetta.

party like an animal!

Good. The Hellraisers deserved a little stress-relieving chaos. As his wounds were healing nicely and he was stone cold sober; in good shape to spar, Vincent decided he'd participate. "PITFIGHT! PITFIGHT! PITFIGHT!" His tuxedo fur was ruffled up and bristling with excitement as he chanted, feathery tail tossing to and fro in the air like a waving flag. Vincent would strut over with a puffed out chest, pupils only slits in his narrowed olive green eyes that danced with enthusiasm. There was a smug grin upon his features and his long, curled claws slid satisfyingly and eagerly from their sheaths. He couldn't wait to dig them into someone's hide and both hear and feel the sickening tearing of flesh and skin that came with. Vincent would release all the pent up hatred and fury that he William's words and actions had him bottling up on whatever poor soul decided to be his sparring partner in the Pitfight.

William and the deaths of his loved ones had haunted him for far too long, bringing him to the bottom of far too many bottles and leaving him feeling empty and sick. He was tired of thinking, hurting, aching... Vincent wanted to fuck shit up and start a little mayhem for once.

ooh, on the weekend I come alive --------------------- YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT, I DANCE LIKE FIRE

vincent / tags / hellraiser guildmate

made by checkers

• I'M THE DEVIL TELLING SATAN

SPEECH

Coming to the edge of the pit, the direwolf would slide down the sides before leaping off the wall, clearing the spikes that would have otherwise impaled her. Landing with a slight thud on all fours, she'd join the others. This would be her first pit fight within the clan. She wasn't sure if she was necessarily excited, given that the victim was annoying as shit, but she wasn't certainly ready to teach Alcibiades a lesson. The canine thought they were untouchable, so it was time to prove them wrong.

I'M JUST WILD SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

• Nyx had been silently watching Colere and the others play with the prisoner moments before, as the snake usually did with most things. Now, a pit fight... that sounded interesting. He followed the commotion, stopping at the edge of the pit and staring at the to-be combatants.

Of course, Nyx wasn't going to get involved. He had no interest in venting his frustrations onto strangers. But it would be fun to watch others do it. Speaking of which, this hardly seemed like a fair fight. Three on one? Possibly more?... That was the point, wasn't it?

Besides his lack of interest, there was something else keeping him away from the catsune... perhaps it was just a healthy sense of self-preservation. He had no idea of what they were capable of, and they certainly didn't look weak. It would never be worth betting his life on. Nothing was.

• »»»♔«««

The black king raised his own wings, eyebrows arched in a challenge as his eyes watched his members. The twist in the wing given to him by Ver only seemed to bother him slightly before those eyes slid to stare at Alci. He was daring the other to fly, attempt escape from his clan. He then jumped down to the muddy bottom of the pit, eyes narrowed and face burning with hatred as he strode forward, scarred features emotionless besides the burning orbs of pink and purple of the hellhound. He circled to the side of Alci, eyes roaming thoughtfully.

Within seconds of coming within reach, the man would strike like a serpent, snapping teeth aiming to grip the wing of this creature, jerking his head back to rip him to the side, knock him down to the ground. The teeth were sharp, piercing any flesh they could grip carelessly and ripping it with his movements, slicing like a pair of scissors. He had his tail raised in dominance, hackles rising and wings arched like a feeding vulture. His own attack was an allowance for the swarm, a silent message for his members to surge and rip. He then aimed to rip at the feathers if he had gotten a wing, none being primaries or rather important, but enough to feel the burning of having the coverings ripped from the flesh savagely.

(c) vespertine

4bnKCna.png

YOU'RE FUCKING WEARING ME OUT

YOU'RE ALWAYS DRAGGING ME DOWN

Lucantine Wyres + Law of Hellraisers + Ex-Prisoner/Underboss of The Cartel + Storage + Chaotic Neutral + Wrathful Angel + 20 Moons + Hellraiser Guide

• ✧・゚——— there were many people here, many people who wanted to either join in to attempt to beat them down or to just idly sit by and watch this marvelous " spectacle " take place. "these people are disgusting." they remark plainly in the back of their mind, those rose tinted gaze calmly shifting from one person to the other before they landed on the law as he made his appearance. they were acutely aware of the challenge the man presented and they couldn't help but flash a grin in his direction. they wouldn't try to get out of here, they would. however, they would have to bide their time with the rest of these fools - they had a plan cooking up in that mind of theirs, the cogs turning furiously inside of their brain.

"how nice of you to join us, doggie." alcibiades hums towards the hellhound, their head craning upwards to gaze directly into lucantine's eyes, their expression betraying little to nothing of how they felt ( which was virtually nothing, but still ). an easy smile turns up on their pretty face as lucantine slinks around them, their tails lashing behind their elegant frame.

as soon as lucantine moved for them, they moved too. they keep their wings pressed close to their side, their eyes trained on the man as jaws come snapping at them, and they uses their natural speed and agility to briskly step out of the way. alcibiades' movements were like that of liquid gold, smooth and graceful in their movements - perhaps they hadn't been talking out of their ass about being a formidable fighter beforehand. however, waiting for lucantine would be an sudden and explosive growth of thorny rose bushes left in alcibiades' wake, and the man's jaws could close around those thick rose thorns and bitter - tasting flowery petals. as he moved to lucantine's side, the catsune aims several swift jabs at the hellhound's exposed flank in passing, thick curvilinear claws arching to dig into the flesh there and pull skin and flesh free as they moved to distance themselves further from lucantine.

LUCANTINE-

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALCIBIADES. ().

• »»»♔«««

He tasted copper in his mouth as thorns pierced sensitive flesh within his jaws, blood exploding into his maw and dripping down. He jerked back, snarling, as spikes stabbed aggressively through his back, that anger searing in his veins to cause him to begin shifting. As he jerked back, he teleported ahead of himself, avoiding the claws of Alci with precision. Now, his jaws hung open, blood dripping from the inky black darkness within them as he turned to look back. But there was a sick excitement in his eyes as they locked onto Alci, grinning, before he teleported behind the other, claws aiming to slam down on the other's spine, tearing aggressively with long claws made for eviscerating living creatures. He then aimed to ram his horns into whatever he could, the tips ripping and the curves offering bludgeoning upon if they hit. He growled, the sound sounding more like a laugh than aggressive as he then jumped away out of reach, lips twisted into a bloody grin, as he wagged his tail sickly, muscles tense and head lowered like a stalking wolf.

(c) vespertine

4bnKCna.png

Lucantine Wyres + Law of Hellraisers + Ex-Prisoner/Underboss of The Cartel + Storage + Chaotic Neutral + Wrathful Angel + 20 Moons + Hellraiser Guide

• ✧・゚——— the other half of his attack missed, but he wasn't at all pissed about it. at least he knew now that the man had the power of teleportation up his sleeve. "all the more reason to be more aware of my surroundings." he noted in the back of his mind as his gaze remained on lucantine up until he disappeared from his sight once more. alcibiades instantly turned around to watch his own back to find the hellhound bringing his claws down through the air. with a grunt, the catsune tried his best to roll off to the side, the man's claws catching his hind leg just briefly, digging sizable trenches in his skin, while the man's secondary attack afterward would miss him completely in turn. "this ugly shit better not scar over."

facing lucantine once more, the alabaster and golden catsune would dart forward, his slim body low to the ground before he'd drive his paw into the earth, allowing him to suddenly shift directions. he bolts to the right in a graceful pivot, but then a flash of bright light would go off much like how a flash - bang would in an attempt to temporarily blind lucantine. with this, alcibiades rushes him once more, aiming to drive the shoulder of his wing directly into the law's chest, to not only push him back but to knock the wind out of him as well. immediately following the attempted shove would be a jab at the hellhound's face, claws outstretched and aimed to tear into the area above his eyes.

• don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

The woman settled at the top of the pit. Watching in silence as the fight carried on. What was happening? Luke was handling himself nicely, in her eyes. Yet, it seemed the other male had some skills. Some, useful ones. How.. Odd.

speaking

don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?

my name is worthless like you told me i once was

MY NAME IS EMPTY 'CAUSE YOU DRAINED AWAY THE LOVE

GALAXY DIRE WOLF | ENGAGED | GODDESS | PENNED BY VELVYN

• »»»♔«««

The even bare movement of the other made the hellhound's wings snap open and cover the front of Luke's body, shielding him from the flash of light as he screwed his eyes shut. In his moment of defense, he felt Alcibiades ram into his wings, shoving the Law back a few inches through the mud, ripping a few feathers out in the process, before Luke aimed to bash his opponent with the black feathery appendages, not enough force behind the movement to inflict any pain or damage but enough to confuse his opponent. He then teleported to the other side of the pit and growled, turning to look at Alci as shadows swarmed across the ground, aiming to slither up the kitsune's legs to his face and shroud his vision in darkness, blinding the other while he charged. His horns aimed to slam into his opponent's side with the force of a full grown ram, the broken horn's shorter end possibly tearing into flesh. If this attack landed, he'd lift the other, aiming to toss him to the ground. Luke was getting worked up, those bone spines along his back protruding farther as blood dripped slowly from his jaws and he stalked forward, growling with wings arched and ears forward. But his face was a contorted snarl but instead a sick, predatory grin as he stared down the other again.

(c) vespertine

4bnKCna.png

• ✧・゚——— a soft growl left alcibiades as his claws tore at nothing but feathers, ripping them back and allowing the ebony colored feathers to flutter uselessly to the ground. he doubted that loss of so few feathers would ever impede luke's flying, but the mangling of the feathers surrounding would definitely make an ugly display. in the next moment, the other's wings smashed into him and alci raised his arm to protect his face from the brunt of the force. considering how light he was, it wasn't exactly hard to knock him off of his feet. however, he recovery was swift as he twisted to land on his paws.

turning to look down at his paws, he found shadows slithering across the ground in his direction and he huffs in mild annoyance. the shadows crawl up his legs, his throat, swarming over his eyes and effectively blotting his vision. however partial it was, he could just barely see lucantine charging towards him. as he was hit, alcibiades lets out a light curse, a wheezing laugh brushing past pink lips as he sees just how frazzled the hellhound was. before he was lifted into the air, alcibiades' paw brushes the ground and forth from the ground bursts thick vines of ivy to wrap themselves around lucantine's horns to keep him from throwing him down and into the ground. should this work, alcibiades would maneuver swiftly out of the grasp of the law, bolting for the opposite side of the pit before whirling around.

the agrelosian king is breathing hard, but from the look on his face, he wasn't growing tired of the battle so far. "i'd love to play with you more, but i gotta go." and so, he begins sauntering forth again, his gait brisk and wide, swallowing up the distance between himself and lucantine. when it looks like he might make a move to strike lucantine once more, his wings suddenly flare out from his sides and he takes a large leap into the air. there are several powerful beats of his wings and he's high into the sky by then, blood seeping from where his side had been torn into by the hellhound's broken horn. he stills himself in the air for a moment, his lips turned upwards into a mocking grin directed towards the leader. "sorry, doggie, but i gotta bounce. i got a man at home who is probably worried sick about me. it was fun though, hunnie. don't be a stranger on the battlefield, m'kay?" he feigns blowing a kiss with a paw before he turns, making his escape through the roof - less pit.

- outtie!