honest advances | nadine

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • TAGS & INFO ・゚ ✦ °

The apparent attempt on the Red Queen's life was quite troubling to Billie. Poisoning was nothing to take lightly, and was still impacting the servaline fem as the days ticked by in her recovery. She seemed shaky still, glazed look lingering in her crimson gaze. She's not sure exactly who would have wanted to commit such a dastardly act, and only hoped that it was nobody in the clan itself. With that said, there was little that Wilhelmina expected in others, a touch jaded and twice as guarded, but she would have never considered the possibility of the woman doing it to herself.

With that said, the physician is at the Queen's corners early that morning. The weather outside is chilly with dawn's crisp air, and even within the pyramids is a brittle layer of frost threatening to infiltrate. The healer's lush pelt is fluffed out, making the petite-nearly-gaunt she-cat look to be twice het size. She lingers outside the door, meowing, "Nadine? It's Wilhelmina, I've come to check on you." That is all she managed to say, announcing her arrival before delicately stepping into the room. Concerned green orbs fell onto the spotted wildcat and she queried, "How are you feeling?"

NADINE --  

☾*: WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE, I HOPE YOU DON'T LAUGH ——

I'M NOT A FILM-STAR BEAUTY, I'LL SEND A PHOTOGRAPH

• The worst part of the whole ordeal had been throwing up; everything else was bearable. Her limp might've been a little accentuated, the weakness of her voice more so, but the body aches were real. So were the cold sweats. Most pressing of all her symptoms were the hallucinations that took turns watching over her as she tried to resume her life now that it has the right amount of attention in it. The eyes of the dead bring her no joy, but at least her dead ex-girlfriend is no longer lonely.

Wilhelmina's voice wakes the resting Queen with a sharp breath in. Nadine pulls herself to her paws and watches as the Physician enters the room, the hornless figure of a familiar serval flickering as the feline walks through her. "Hey, Miss." She rubs at her eyes, hesitant to pull away and rob herself of the warmth she can give herself. Even without her being sick tonight is too cold. Nadine wonders where her girlfriend is tonight. "'M peachy, if peachy's tired 'nd cold 'nd seeing shit," she sighs and waves Wilhelmina closer; getting her voice to go that far is totally unnecessary for her throat, and this feels more personal. Creatures dig being personal.

"speech"

I'M THE BEST YOU'VE EVER HAD

( yeah, cause i'm sweet like that! )

( ♥ ) ——— ( ♥ ) ——— ( ♥ ) ——— ( ♥ )