It's the End of the World as We Know It ~ rp thread

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • 𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕪 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ

Hollow was about to answer when his phone went off. He frowned as he quickly checked it, and his eyes grew wide. Tucking it away, he looked back at the group. "I approached you only because SHIELD will force you. My offer still stands, and I am sure you know where to find me." He then turned and left. He walked like a man on fire, a man on a mission.

Occ: I have to admit, it's a lot harder playing this dude than I thought it would be.

L̳e̳a̳d̳e̳r̳ ̳o̳f̳ ̳H̳Y̳D̳R̳O̳|̳M̳i̳n̳d̳-̳R̳e̳a̳d̳e̳r̳

ℝ𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕔𝕒 "𝔸𝕟𝕟" ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨

Emotion

Ann was trembling. Her skin was pale and covered by a thin layer of cold seat. She did not stir or make a sound as she felt herself lifted up and carried. She couldn't have done anything if she wanted to. Her system was overwhelmed, and her body shut down in response. All she could do was lay there with her eyes closed tight and wait for the moment to pass. She had no idea how long it would take.

Dianemu   bluedreamer  

|12|𝔇𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔄𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔫𝔶 ℌ𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴|𝔖𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰|

𝒮𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒶 𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓈

яανєη

Selena opened one eye as she heard people talking. Deciding it was worth the temporary break, she closed her eyes and began listening. Thor and whoever the other guy was knew each other. Closely, if she had to guess. Brother? Did she hear that right? Sitting up, she pressed her back against the wall to watch. This was going to be interesting.

Midnight MC Alpha   bluedreamer  

𝟷𝟽𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍|𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏|𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑: 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗|𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛

• Deyja Mayes

HYDRA | codename Krait | female | 21 years | looks

Wolf of the Running

Deyja watched the scene that played out, hiding expertly in the shadows. Her boss was there at the port, conversing with the delinquent teenagers from earlier and another girl, who Deyja assumed was one of their accomplices. From where she was, she wasn't able to hear what they were saying. Although, she could easily tell that the discussion wasn't going well. Then...her boss walked away. Deyja blinked twice, confused. Her boss was just giving up? That wasn't like him, not at all. He would stop at nothing to get what he wanted...so what was he doing? He must have a plan, Deyja thought. Chewing on the inside of her lip, she glanced behind her to see if Astrid was there. To her surprise, the girl had vanished. I need to contact him. Deyja tried catching Hollow's eye from where she was hidden, motioning with her hand for him to come to her.

Adrian Forrest

SHIELD | codename Ghost | male | 18 years | looks

aliferous Ashbringer

Adrian glanced down at his phone. "Er...it wasn't too long ago?" he said a little uncertainly in response to Peter, who's voice came through the headpiece that AJ wore. "Over two hours or so." He zoned out for a moment, thinking about what exactly he would have to do when they came face-to-face with the thieves, and he was a little surprised when Riley asked him a question. He really hadn't expected Riley to speak to him at all. "Um...my powers? Well, I'm pretty useless, actually. I mean, I can only turn invisible," Adrian mumbled, his cheeks heating from his embarrassment. "I'm not very good at anything else. I'm usually only used as a spy...oh, and I'm good with computers, I guess."

• Wolf of the Running

Timmy overhears a commotion a few blocks down,and he took offmaking rather cute eys at teh passrs by in order to get some money, He eventually finds Hollow and smiled"Hey You ned anything? I'm pretty sure bird for brains isnt really capable of handling himslef I could get the others to lsiten if I persuaded them" He smirked"Or maybe precious should just give em a piece of your mind eh?

Proud resident of Happy/Hazbin Hotel.Famous str o teh underworld,and spider demon..

• f956ba2d2509add0f4a2d46f830451cd.jpg

638b8e957a708928129fdd5ff3198bf9.png

7e462e687e0402ce147f74a25dc26590.png

~:Wanderer:~ Ashbringer

IC:

Nadia watched the man quickly leave them as she turns back to her friends before they had been iinrterupeted "we need to get out of here before any one else finds us, I need to know as of now stick together like we have done in the past or scatter once more until the heat died down" she asked as she looked between her friends wanting to know what they as planned because of right now 2/5 people were. missing out of this group one she knew was in custody the other. she did not know and that worried her slightly.

• ef8c409f57dabddfde700624c6789024.png

675fc5a009429d8060097b16af8b8a3e.png

interactions: Thor bluedreamer Loki Midnight MC Alpha Selena Wolf of the Running

The red haired dragonet allowed herself to pull out of her meditative state when voiced eased into her consciousness and the swirling violet gaze opened slowly. Her wings rustling slightly as she shifted and turned her eyes to the two gods. One with dark hair and the other the one who had offered her help - at the words spoken from the blonde guy - who she had dubbed Thunderbrain ever so creatively - she raised an eyebrow and turned her gaze to Selena. Brother? she mouthed to the shifter, her eyes fading to a golden hue as her grin became shark-like. Oh she could have sooo much fun with this.

OOC:

88aa8c368e45c09b1c66995a3d6bfd56.png

d009b0ebcce3bed6e56a32710e05e715.png

interactions: Hollow Wolf of the Running

The dark colored kitsune had hidden herself cleverly in the shadows as she watched who appeared to be a leader of some sort leave the group of other thieves alone. Now...as a kitsune the one thing you want to avoid is having their mischievous side come out on you. However - as she was a kitsune, and of course she was bored - Sariel just couldn't resist the temptation and flicked a wrist, allowing the shadows to loom and head towards the HYDRA leader, her grin spreading as her ears twitched - eyes gleaming emerald and playful as a soft giggle emerged from her mouth. She just couldn't resist the urge to spread chaos.

OOC:

Carmen Sandiego Returns at last...Will you join her or the sides against her??

Carmen Sandiego Returns

Galaxyclan : Clan of the Lost Nebulas

Galaxyclan

Mythica

Mythica Sign Ups

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438.

Work schedule ;:

November 5: 8 am to 12:30 pm

November 6: 8 am to 12:30 pm

November 7: Off

November 8: 8 am to 12:30 pm

November 9: 8 am to 12:30 pm

• 𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕪 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ

Hollow noticed Deyja instantly. He stalked towards her, anger shimmering in his dark eyes. Whatever the message on his phone had been, it wasn't good. He barely even glanced at Timmy when he appeared. "I want you two to follow the teens. Ensure SHIELD does not capture them. I am returning to base. Do not contact me unless you absolutely have to." With that, he stormed off once more. However, he was brought to a halt as he noticed shadows inching towards him. He frowned impossibly deeper. However, his mind was elsewhere. Getting into his car, he called a certain number. It was one thing for Nick Fury to mess with him or HYDRO itself. It was another to steal his daughter.

L̳e̳a̳d̳e̳r̳ ̳o̳f̳ ̳H̳Y̳D̳R̳O̳|̳M̳i̳n̳d̳-̳R̳e̳a̳d̳e̳r̳

𝒮𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒶 𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓈

яανєη

Selena grinned back at her. She shifted her gaze back to the brothers, watching and waiting. This was going to be fun.

𝟷𝟽𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍|𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏|𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑: 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗|𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛

• "Oh gooie maybe I can pursuade the to collow us come on " He took off smiling inocently but deep down he was ready to kill.."Ya know, I managed to get lots of money this morning they all thought I was some kinda little orphan boy dressed up like an angel fo r church He laughs Boy did I fool tehm "

Of course Terrane whod been trying to fllow them all day notices Timmy, He clated at teh pair before leaving eciding to try and find the boss nowt aware his duaghter ha been taken nor the fact he wasnt suppoused to be botehred.

Timmy rather than tell his teammate decides to lethim get chewed out,deciding terrance wasnt al that worth helping

Proud resident of Happy/Hazbin Hotel.Famous str o teh underworld,and spider demon..

• Deyja Mayes

HYDRA | codename Krait | female | 21 years | looks

Goldie (Gregory) State

Deyja nodded. "Of course," she said as she watched him return to his vehicle. Not that I have a phone to contact him, anyway. She exchanged a quick glance between Timmy and the theives, who still hadn't noticed them. Hopefully, they never would. Deyja really didn't want to get frozen to a wall again. She made a swift mental note of each teen's powers: the freakishly tall boy could use fire powers, and the white-haired girl could use ice powers. She still didn't know what the other blonde girl's power was, if she even had one. Deyja sunk further into the shadows, feeling the palms of her hands begin to sizzle as she willed her acid forward, just as a precaution. "Timmy, don't let them see you," she warned the shorter agent. They really couldn't risk it.

Zander Lockwood

Thief | male | 19 years | looks

Zander fiddled with a pocket knife, flipping the blade out and then back in, relishing the cool hilt in his hand. It was sunrise, and it was time for him to find another victim. It wasn't hard. New York City was swarming with rich people. And Zander was never caught, so it worked out. Zander slipped the pocket knife back into his trench coat jacket before pushing out of the alley into the crowd of people who navigated the sidewalks. He was able to swipe three full wallets before he made it down the block, where he stepped into another alley. Leaning against the wall and smirking, Zander counted the money he had stolen. Spotting a few hundreds, his eyebrows raised. Tonight, he would have another room at the luxury hotel he'd been staying in, a good meal, and maybe even some new clothes. He was already getting tired of this look.

• SereneShadow

"Course not" He hides no in plain sight pretending to be a lager varriant of one of those silly little statues, quite gla to able to hide so easily

ooc i hae another hero idea but idk how to ork on it

• Don’t worry about it! You’re good!

Carmen Sandiego Returns

Galaxyclan

Mythica

Mythica Sign Ups

Work schedule ;:

• RILEY KING

"You've met your match, I'm no beginner"

"It's useful to us," Riley pointed out and smiled at Adrian. "You make a better spy than me. Everyone knows my face nowadays. I rarely go undercover anymore. But you're cover can never been blown. Definitely useful."

Riley slowed the car to a halt near the apartment and leapt out of the car. He pulled out a handgun and hurried into the building, taking the stairs two at a time until he reached the top. He burst into an empty apartment save for a single envelope addressed to Nick Fury on the table, and he smiled.

"Perfect," he said to himself and approached the envelope. "I can use this."

The Wolfhound | SHIELD Agent | Tracker & Marksmanship

KHIONE

"Winter is coming for us all"

"We need to rescue the others," Khione said, glaring at the HYDRA leader's departing back. "Now. SHIELD has them. They must be freed."

Khione didn't care if Nadia and Leonidas disagreed. As soon as the time came to separate, Khione would head straight for SHIELD's base and go out in a blaze of glory. Even as a prisoner, she believed she would have a chance to speak with Fury, and that chance was all she needed. HYDRA pretended to be the good guys but they were fools to believe they could convince Khione. Not with their current reputation. No, Khione wanted to hear what HYDRA had to say.

Thief | Queen of the North | Ice & Snow Manipulation, Arctic Adaptability & Aura

• Bein that Colleen was on her least leg, She decides to see fury to tell him next. though she realizes hearing the news may make the otehrs sad

Meanwhile James is busy working on anotehr of his puppets this one being of a pengin. e smirked aand w leads it out eh room to find out where loki was being held so eh could make a thor puppet to tourture him with.

• f956ba2d2509add0f4a2d46f830451cd.jpg

638b8e957a708928129fdd5ff3198bf9.png

7e462e687e0402ce147f74a25dc26590.png

IC:

" I know what you mean ice Queen but i have been trying to figure out a way to get in and I think I have got away. but it will still be tough". she said. as she let the water return to the port before looking at them in the eye.

" one thing I need to know is are you and flame brain going to stick together or are you going to split after we leave here I need to know this if we have to get in contact with each other." she said after a while

Ashbringer

• ❝ THOR ODINSON !

god of thunder

avengerheterosexualunknown agethunder/lightning

Thor let out a weary smile towards his caged brother as he rested his arms against his chest. "Hello brother, is all well?" He questioned with a small tilt of his head as he stared at Loki. He knew Loki didn't enjoy his company but they were the only family left. He didn't want them to forever be enemies but make some sort of compromise. He wasn't so sure what but he was honestly drawing a blank. What would Loki agree to? Nothing he supposed. "Is Fury treating you well?" He questioned hesitantly before his gaze flickered down the hallway before it shifted back.

Midnight MC Alpha Oof, sorry about that!

"speech"

❝ LEI JINHAI!

shadow dragon or black dragon

shield agent (spy/assassin)pansexualtwenty-eightdarkness manipulation + superhuman leap + cloaking + asian dragon physiology

JinHai was quick to appear in front of HQ as he had used his dragon-like abilities to speed up the process. He didn't enjoy using his abilities but they were the only things keeping him alive. "Where's Fury?" His voice boomed once he stepped inside, his eyes narrowing to slits as people scrambled to find Fury. It was rather scary how much someone could be terrified of him but he didn't have time to dwell on it. He needed to talk to Fury but not after he placed her someone safe.

JinHai sighed before traveling towards the empty rooms that haven't been used in a few years, perfect for keeping her hidden.

Wolf of the Running

"speech"

❝ KIM JAESUNG !

singing siren or voice

shield agent (spy)pansexualtwenty-threesiren song + hypnosis + clairboyance

Jaesung blinked as he stared at Colleen with wide eyes before he rubbed them with the palm of his hand. "Dying, how?" He questioned with furrowed eyebrows as he tried to come to terms with them dying.

Angel Dust

"speech"

❝ EMBERLY VERMILLION MADDOX !

demon

hyrda agent (frontliner/assassin)pansexualtwenty-threedemon physiology

TEXT "speech"

OH, YES. THE PAST CAN HURT. BUT THE WAY I SEE IT YOU CAN EITHER

RUN FROM IT OR LEARN FROM IT

she/her. | character storage | character storage 1.5 | slight inactive due to school and health issues. | feel free to tag me in threads!

• She nods at teh male"YYeah turns out teh ccident I got into that cuased this started eating away at me. I guess I wasn;t really mean to be here "

Mika yawned waking up leaivng his room which happend to be next door to jaesung's"Whatgs going on here?"

Cubo notices the hydra ag3ent and alked over"Hey you"He points to ember"I was wondering if you kne of a good place to start an attack on?"

• Interacting with bluedreamer

OOC: It's cool!

I would smile....'pleasantly' and nod. "All seems to be just fine....Fury is Fury." I respond simply, I'm really just not feeling my silvertongue today, am I? I mean, it's not working much like I think it should. Or....could it possibly be that I've used it so much that everyone's used to it and I need to find new tricks? Hm, I might, just because. Right now, I lean slightly against the glass and look to the newest prisoners. "They're watching." I say quietly, just trying to make sure that the conversation doesn't get turned to Thor's whims.

• ef8c409f57dabddfde700624c6789024.png

675fc5a009429d8060097b16af8b8a3e.png

interactions: Selena Wolf of the Running Thor bluedreamer Loki Midnight MC Alpha

Serinde smirked and gave a little wave over to the pair as she sighed. Her eyes whirling softly as she yawned and turned her attention to her wings. Stretching one of her wings out to gently run her fingers through the feather. The scales glinting softly as she studied the wing carefully for any damage. She was a bit wary of stretching out her injured wing but oh well. She needed to do so- or else her wing would get stiff. Her glimmering violet orbs turned to Selena and she scanned over her fellow thief for any injuries. Her unease skyrocketing as she sighed, she was worried about the group she left behind. She had messed up this time and pretty badly too - but as long as Nadia was in charge everything would be fine.

OOC: Please remember that I do ask for 3-4 + lines when rping so we have enough information to interact with

I hope everyone is enjoying or having an okay week!

88aa8c368e45c09b1c66995a3d6bfd56.png

d009b0ebcce3bed6e56a32710e05e715.png

interactions:

OOC:

Carmen Sandiego Returns

Galaxyclan

Mythica

Mythica Sign Ups

Work schedule ;: