i meANT SEC -- [WEEKLY TASKS]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Squidpaw was pretty good at comin' up with stuff to do, it's how she kept her and Octopaw out of trouble as kits! Well... the trouble of boredom, they got up to a lot of...err... mischief, as kits. And by 'they' I mean Squidpaw and usually solely Squidpaw.

But! We aren't here to talk about if Squidpaw was a mess and an absolute brat of a child - she was and is - we're here to talk about tasks! Coming up with stuff to do! Things to be done, to be explored!

She got to be pseudo-deputy in a way, giving out tasks like Heronswoop would! Maybe the deputy would notice? Or one of the warriors? Ahh, she swooned just thinking about it!

"I'm the one handing out tasks today!" she puffed out her thin chest, "come get one!"

YOUR HAND IN MINE; TINY SMILES; I LOVE YOU

SQUIDPAW — STORAGE — SKYCLAN — 9 MOONS — FEMALE — PENNED BY: Tallow_Cat

• "Throw one at me." The tired voice of the leader would meow as she approached the scene, she needed anything she could to take her mind off of the stress consuming her... The days had been rather hard recently, she just hoped they'd begin to look a bit brighter soon.

MY HEART IS LIKE A HAND GRENADE

PULL THE PIN AND DETONATE

• "I'd like one, ah... If you- If you don't mind." she'd approach with flattened ears, eyes staring at her paw and shaky breaths coming from the poor girl. Seems that she was right- she wouldn't be able to do her duties after that encounter.

sketch1566706293859.png

MEMENTO MORI

SKYCLAN APPRENTICE TAGS PENNED BY POPROCKS

• It seemed Tempestkit would be the first to approach, tilting his head curiously at Squidpaw. While he said nothing in words, it was clear that he was expecting to receive a task of some sort. Anything to help his clanmates out, he would be happy to do.

//gonna say wheat is mia for the weekly tasks since i dont wanna stress myself out too much rn lmao

MY GRAND PLAN IS THAT I WILL BE REMEMBERED

HERONSWOOP x BERYLBREEZE | KIT OF SKYCLAN | STORAGE | PENNED BY MENARVA

• Squidpaw flushed, oh fuck two cute girls.

Oh fuck oh fuCK.

Clearing her throat the pinkish apprentice kept her gaze away from the cats whilst she tried to think up some tasks. Seemed like her dumb brain had tripped and lost all previous ideas.

" LAVENDERSTAR u-uhm, how about some flowercrown making? Ya know, a sign of trust and love, ooo, cats could even give them to their crushes, wouldn't that be just the cutest?" All prior nerves seemed to fade as she fell into her usual rambles.

" cloudedpaw. ya know, somethin' I always thought was fun was playing pretend! Like playing Badger in the Camp! Everyone's so down in the dumps, can you organise a bit of play time fun? Like when we were all little!

tempestkit hmmm oh! There's a lot of moss around camp! Why not collect some and help make the dens super comfy! Or make a huuuuuge mossball... uhh, I mean, yeah, helping the dens! Like... pre-apprentice duties!"

• Another of her fellow apprentices!

Maybe she was doin' alright at this if cats were still coming.

charcoalpaw. so, like, i dunno if you're into bugs, but bugs are soooo cool! I bet you know that some are icky and can hurt, so do you think you could do some bug catching and teaching which bugs can leave you crying? Like...bees! Or...stink bugs... yuck..."

• information.

"give me one too, while you're at it," kestrelswoop would rumble, coming up in a lame post. the past few days had been absolute hell, if he thought about it any longer he would surely go batshit crazy. so, a task couldn't hurt his current state of mind, if anything maybe it'd help take his mind off of the growing pile of troubles for a little while.

so throw me, bones and all

into a cavern of my own thoughts

i shouldn't last long at all

• Everyone was lookin’ so down... that just wouldn’t do!

kestrelswoop Okayyy... cause you look like a wet mouse with those saggy shoulders, my task for you is a moss ball tournament! And you HAVE to take part!”

• "I'll take one," Juni murmured bluntly in a short terrible post because Pin is tired and needs to write long posts today.

image0.png

I AM THE GREATEST MOTHERFUCKER

THAT YOU'RE EVER GONNA MEET

SKYCLAN WARRIOR — TAGS — PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• If she had fingers she'd be tapping her chin like a thoughtful artist.

" JUNIPERTHORN for your task... oh! I think you should show everyone some basic defense tactics! Defense. It'll be a good refresher!

LYNXFLIGHT. set up a game of hide and seek! Or... hide and track! It can help the apprentices learn how to track scents better! Or..just...be fun..."

• Stormkit was the next to arrive, head held high as ever. Weekly tasks were something she was aware of, but had never managed to get. Surprising, truly, considering her overtly obvious eagerness to complete any and all tasks given to her. "Me too, please!"

"speech"

• She almost wanted to squeal at the sight of little Stormkit.

" STORMKIT! I remember you protected the nursery before, so cool! Do you think you could teach others about your techniques? Cause no one got through you!"

• — sparkpaw was late to arrive, hoping squidpaw could still come up with something for her to do. "i'll take one!"

"speech" thoughts

So of course you'll be distracted

when I spike the punch

sparkpaw + ginger turkish van + trad. skyclan + intersex, identifies as female + 8 moons

• ✦ ✧ ✦ "Can I have one?" Maplekit asked eagerly as she approached, her wide, round amber eyes and bristled, fluffy fur giving away her excitement. She looked at Squidpaw expectantly, almost shaking with anticipation. Though she was a little scared she would end up with a task like Tempestkit, she was eager to be given something fun or useful to do around camp, and she supposed the excitement outweighed the risk when it came to receiving a task; it was like some sort of fun gamble!

GIVE ME PEACE, BUT THEN YOU STEAL IT

kit — skyclan— tags — penned by dreami

• Qkte6OH.gif The kit bounced forward, with energy in his every step. "I wanna do something too!" .

skyclan kit 5 moons boy lavenderstar x butterflydawn tags

skyclan kit 5 moons boy lavenderstar x butterflydawn

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

wcVFwtx.gif