FLOWING LIKE GOLD | haven invite

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • ✧ // don't you dare forget

after setting up the event, eld had eagerly rushed to the haven's allies to deliver them invites. each note was written in a neat, flowing, script, and was stamped with the seal of seashell. an odd stamp considering it was something he used only in his old home by the sea, but he felt it to be a nice touch. he had delivered each note before the sun started to set, and left bundles of flowers to keep the paper from flying away.

greetings!

wind haven is formally inviting you to our masquerade ball! don your best mask, or show your face if you're daring, and attend for a night of feasting and dancing! if you would like, please bring something unique to you and your home to offer to the gods of the mountain in hopes for peace from them moving forward. we hope to see your there.

- eldoris castellanos simul stamus

ooc. i'm copying and pasting this for ease, so i apologize if you have to see this multiple times!

here it is!

SITTING HERE ALL ALONE, ON A THRONE

IN A PALACE THAT I HAPPEN TO OWN

tags. | played by hybern.

• It was far too easy being paranoid, one day he expected to follow the Wind Haven scent and be jumped, with a great relief he could announce that day wasn't today. With a slight tentativeness to his gait he approached the weighted down letter, leaning his head down to read it. His imagination made him believe that someone had placed a paw on his shoulder, and after remembering how many times Deutschland had asked him what the notes were about he figured he'd best be clear before his friend showed up. "A masquerade ball," he stated, ears pricked forwards. Feliks was... listening, but when all he heard were the sounds of the jungle his shoulders grew slumped. "Anyone can attend if they want,". If the Chief could find the time he would too, although he'd have to make a quick mask as to avoid being the talk of the ball - what sacrilege it would be if he didn't dress up.

CUT MYSELF ON ANGEL HAIR AND BABY'S BREATH

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / THE THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• A ball? He could never recall having been to an event like this before. Thinking back, Ellijah failed to recollect ever having gone to any particular festival or event that was not held within the confines of camp. Perhaps he would change his ways to attend this one, given if he had nothing else planned. Appearing beside Feliks, Ellijah scanned over the letter a couple of times, trying to memorize any information he found necessary. Ideas of a mask began to fill his head, but he felt silly at the idea of wearing one. How would he make one that would fit his face and not fall? It was a mystery to him, but he would try to brainstorm a bit more before settling on one.