Fate [p] Is A Funny Thing

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • Perhaps start off with the Galuna Island arc? If we want to start off from the beginning. Or we could start later, where they challenge Fairy Tail and lose? But that may require having more info on the other Virtues...

Oh! Perhaps we start for their beginning. Like first meeting as Virtues? Or right after? Since their feelings are gonna be developed in this, unlike the two who are engaged in the other one?

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

If you want to roleplay with me, JUST LEMME KNOW MY FRIEND

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Oh YES!

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Ah! So for them turning "bad" and into their "sins" rather than virtues, they'd just challenged/fought Fairy Tail and lost, and this is right before/during the Nirvana arc so when it goes off it turns them bad.

DON'T BE SHY!

• It probably wasn't the best idea to challenge the number one guild in Fiore. It also probably wasn't the best of ideas to fight them just because they were starting to become "annoying" as they often interrupted their goal in destroying the Demons they had been created to destroy. Unlike most of the other Virtues, she had not been 'recruited' for the task. She had been created for it. Regardless, their task was simple - defeat the demons from the Book of END. The dark wizard Zeref's demons. "Are you okay?" She looked at Raiden, ready to heal any injuries he may have. It was only a handful of wizards, but they were powerful. If she had fought back, perhaps the outcome could have been different. But hurting people... it went against everything that had been engraved in her. Be kind. Be giving. Never take, only give.

During the fight, the rest of the group got separated, but Arisu had stuck close to Raiden. He always seemed to get a little overboard with the whole, "justice" thing, so she worried about him the most. Even with their Blessings, she never felt quite adequate enough to be part of such a big force. A family of sorts, they had become. "I don't understand why we even fought them... they're not our enemy.." She mumbled out, letting out a sigh. Now the aftermath - they were stuck in a foreign location where an evil guild known as the Oracion Seis were attempting to start Nirvana, which was some machine that could turn the good guys evil. "Shouldn't we figure out how to stop this Nirvana those guild wizards spoke of?" She questioned, taking a step towards Raiden.

The ground shook beneath her feet, throwing off her balance. When she looked up, a pulsing wave of energy was rushing towards them. Shaking, she took a step back. The magic washed over her, and she felt herself relax, the fear melting away from her body like mud in a shower. It seemed like such a disaster before, but now she wasn't sure. If was almost like everything she had been forced to become washed away. It felt... nice. She was no longer worrying about the others of her group, nor what could happen. Looking over at Raiden, she smiled. "What happened? It's... nice."

// Y'all I don't know how to start this either really. I tried!

DON'T BE SHY!

• RAIDEN MCKNIGHT

"I will become your sword & shield"

((Guess who needs to go rewatch the Oracion Seis Arc! This dragon right here!))

Raiden staggered to one side and dropped to one knee, his Warrior Soul armour clanging noisily as he landed. He grunted, glaring daggers at the Fairy Tail wizards from underneath his helmet. They had fallen to their knees as well, taken aback by the sudden tremors running through the area.

"They are preventing us from reaching our goal," Raiden growled, his voice thunderous under his helm. "Do not let them fool you, even for a moment. They are nothing but pests. We have better matters to deal with."

((IDEA! What if they're trying to get END, get caught up in Nirvana and are the only two who don't become corrupt? And then Raiden blames Fairy Tail for corrupting their friends and we have a reason for them hating Fairy Tail!))

Tyr | Diligence | Requip: The Warrior & Warrior Soul

• // First, I absolutely LOVE that idea! I need to re-watch the Oracion Seis arc too honestly. I mostly only remember Wendy showing up, falling all the time, and all of the Jellal/Erza honestly.

He sounded so sure that the Fairy Tail guild were in their way, but she felt like he was wrong. He always got a little carried away with the whole 'justice' and 'law' thing. She touched his arm, though she knew how he could get when in the armor of his blessing. "It would be best to stick to our goal. They're not part of it. Please.." She hated violence. Did not like hurting others and at the moment the most she was doing was dodging attacks and trying to reason with both sides. However, she did not blame the Fairy Tail wizards for defending themselves. Raiden seemed more than just a little angry.

"Can we go do our job? They are not the enemy." Not an enemy, no, but they were rather tornado-like. They came, made a mess of things, and left. It wasn't as though she could magically get anyone to listen to her. Thankfully her body was trained well by the Magic Council so she had pretty quick reflexes. "Raiden... We need to find the others." She was ignoring those who had been distracted by the shaking. They wanted to know what was going on. Arisu was more focused on trying to keep herself stable. Jumping around was exhausting.

DON'T BE SHY!

• RAIDEN MCKNIGHT

Raiden flared the wings on his back and glared at the fairies on the other side of the field. He took a single, threatening step towards them, then turned back to Arisu. The two were polar opposites in their believes and in their way of living, but Raiden admired Arisu anyways.

"They are in the way of our goal," Raiden repeated, brandishing his broadsword in the direction of the Fairy Tail wizards and the Oracion Seis. "They must be dealt with."

The rumbling continued, a terrible earthquake which shook Raiden to the core. He could sense their fellow Virtues out there, dealing with good and evil alike, but their links had grown fainter. Perhaps all the magical energy flying around had started to hinder their connection. Raiden scowled.

"Let's go," Raiden said, taking a step towards the Fairy Tail wizards and getting thrown backwards as a spur of rock erupted out of the ground in front of him.

• His desire for justice was always something Arisu thought to be right. He was never wrong, in her eyes. More often than not he seemed to be right no matter what he said, but this time. Just this once. She did not believe that he was right. The Fairy Tail wizards were just trying to protect their friends. There weren't even that many of them, not to mention the rest of the wizards with them who were in different guilds. "One of those wizards with them is with the Ten Wizard Saints." That not only meant he was powerful, but he was connected to the Magic Council in a way. They had been the ones to take in the majority of the Virtues. Unfortunately, her treatment had not been the same. Whereas the majority of the Virtues were recruited... she was created. An experiment as an escapee from the Tower of Heaven. She was already kind in nature, and extremely optimistic, but they'd pushed her to her limits, used extremely ancient magic, and even something beyond magic. Blessings. Where they'd come from, she wasn't sure. But only after a series of trials did they deem her worthy of the title 'Kindness".

"Can we please just go? We cannot waste time here with these wizards. I understand how must feel upset, and like they've wronged us deeply, but we must go. You have to feel them as well, our comrades." Their presences wavered. Normally their bonds were surefire and tight-knit. Now, though, they felt off. She was concerned for them. Her footsteps were light as she tried to close the distance between herself and Raiden, but the shaking of the ground sent her tumbling, her side hitting a large boulder, knocking the air out of her. Gasping, she needed to wait a moment to regain her breath before she could even attempt to stand back on her feet, not needing to look to know there was already a bruise forming on her side. She would have to wait for that to heal. Her only option would be to worsen someone else's injuries to heal her own, but she couldn't do that to them. It was wrong and cruel.

DON'T BE SHY!

• RAIDEN MCKNIGHT

Even with the world falling apart around him, Raiden still heard Arisu gasp. He cursed Fairy Tail, cursed the wizards who fought and stirred up the world. Cursed the injustice and the weakening bonds between him and the rest of the Virtues. Finally he turned and hurried to Arisu's side.

"We will go," he said slowly. "However, this is not over yet. Fairy Tail must answer for their sins."

He scooped Arisu into his arms and took to the air, his powerful wings sending whorls of dust dancing across the ground. He aimed for a hill overlooking the battlefield and alighted there, setting Arisu gently down on her feet and allowing his Warrior Soul to fade away, leaving the teenage boy he was behind.

• It was a relief that he had let it slide for this once, though she had a gut feeling it had more to do with her getting injured from being thrown off balance more than his own kindness. Justice for him prevailed most anything, and she knew how he could be when it came to those who broke the rules. It never ended well for the offender. In fact, she preferred to stay away from him when she knew she couldn't do anything to stop him, and would always go back later and treat any wounds the offender had suffered. She was more often than not "too kind for her own good". Treated less as a compliment and more as a 'flaw' of hers.

"I'm okay." She said softly as her feet made contact with the ground. The spinning stopped and she felt more at ease now that they were away from Fairy Tail and the battle they'd just been in. "Are you injured too seriously?" Her concern for others always took priority. Her own injuries didn't matter. The Magic Council had created her to be self-sacrificial. If she had to die to carry out their will, she knew that without a shred of doubt in her heart she would. "Virtue" was a silly term for what she was. I am simply a tool. I will heal the other Virtues when they're gravely injured at the risk of my own life, because they actually have strong abilities to defeat the demons of the Book of Zeref. I am simply their support.

He didn't look like he was injured. The armor he had been in was impenetrable. She highly doubted anyone had gotten any hits on him that would have been life threatening. Still, it didn't stop her from getting up-close and personal with him to check him for wounds, despite her own bruise forming on her ribs. "We should try to find the others soon." His looks had always awed her. Just as his Virtue was Diligence, he definitely lived up to the name. Just one look at him had her wanting to be much better. Like he was. Be a better Virtue. Be more kind and patient. Be useful to her friends, rather than a burden.

DON'T BE SHY!

• RAIDEN MCKNIGHT

(9Which virtues are left? I know patience, chastity, temperance are some of them but that's all I remember))

Raiden shook his head. "I am not injured. Tend to your own wounds. I will try to trace the links of our comrades."

He stepped to the edge of the cliff overlooking the ancient ruins of the city and closed his eyes. His magic surged down the wavering lines connecting him to the five other Virtues out there somewhere, but no matter how much power he poured into the links, they only seemed to grow weaker. And then they just...vanished.

Raiden opened his eyes and swore an oath. He swore all wizards who participated in the battles of today would repent for whatever foul magics they had unleashed. The other Virtues had been taken, whether by death or corruption or some horrible spell, and Raiden would avenge them.

"We must leave this place," Raiden said. "We must plan. Our comrades have fallen. We must avenge them."

• His words struck deeply in her heart. "Fallen?" Her voice was small, eyes shimmering with unshed tears. However, she must smile. Must keep her sights on the bright side. She was Arisu and she never cried. Ever. Or at least, she told herself she couldn't cry in front of those she cared for. She knew the other virtues often worried about her being she was the softest of the group. Her wounds could not be tended to. She was incapable of healing her own wounds, not to mention if she did it would cause pain to the nearest person who was not wounded - which would be Raiden. Causing pain to others did not appeal to her in the slightest.

"You mean..." She tried to feel their bonds, their links, but she could not sense anything. She felt nothing but coldness. The surprise was enough to cause two tears to slide down her cheeks, but she moved swiftly, attempting to wipe them before Raiden could see them. "We have to help them, if they're still alive.." But how? What could she do to help them? She was useless most of the time. What was she around for? Really?

// Uhm...

• Chastity,
    • Temperance,
    • Charity,
    • Diligence,
    • Patience,
    • Kindness &
    • Humility/humble.

so those, just take away Diligence and Kindness.

DON'T BE SHY!