Rushedaa dynasty (Dog rp)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • No one saw it. coming not they had any idea how it appended it just did. every one knew it as the Apocalypse of the twenty first centery. all every one knew was that the the Earth's plates were almost one once more. China was its own isalnd. Australia and Japan were now one big island, Africa and Saudi Arabia were now joined. North America was split right. down the middle with new volcanos erupting Canada was now half submerged under water. not much is know about the others contenrs. Almost all humans were whipped out only about 3.5 million survived , buildings were crumbling and falling to Peace's and becoming homes to the wildlife that survived or nature is reclaiming it. The human no longer have full control of the world the they have almost completely returned to the stone age where they must use weapons such as Spears, bows and arrows but mainly they fight amungst themselves and leave us in peace most of the time other than when they try to steal one of our expecting mothers or the pups that wonder outside the pack territory, humans have thought that we canines could not under stand them and they still think that way but that is where they are wrong , we do understand them enough to say out of range of them. sadly we have had to drive them from our beautiful territory on occasions though they do tend to stay close to there dens. The Rushedaa dynasty has watched the land we live on thrive now that humans no longer have it and for that we thank our ancestors.

The Rushedaa dynasty is located in what was once known as Egypt. though the land is no longer a dried up desert but a wonderful and plentiful land with new growth every were even though there is mostly open grass lands but every once and a while you will come across several miniture rainforest that we make are home in. our territory rangers about 24 miles in borders and we do have other dynasties beside ours

plot &chat Rushedaa dynasty (dog plotting&chat)

if any one can help me get some images for this dynasty i would very much appreciate it. other than that you may rp

• Silken-Windhound-2.jpg

7da9faf0d1f1e527066c1f6aaa818146.png

Speaking with: KagomeMoana  

IC:

Silvia yawned as she stood up and looked at her humble home and looked to her friend Cleo who was still sleeping soundly next to her. stretching out she turned to her friend and began to paw at her. "cleo..... cleo it's time to get up.....CLEO" she barked with a hint of amusement in her voice.

• An ebony and tan colored saluki slept peacefully, her sides rising and falling gently as she slept. Her long legs stretched out before her until a voice wormed its way into her head and dreams. Her paws twitching as she tried to keep on sleeping, her body rolling over as she half-heartedly pawed at the fae 'i am sleeping' she mumbled softly, her tail going around to cover her nose untli a particularly loud wake-up call managed to wake her fully. Cleo jumped up and stared around, blue eyes wide with a hint of fur as her body whirled about, looking for danger until she ended up tangled in her own paws and flopped down, giving a playful glare to Silvia. "Where's the fire?" she growled out lightly before huffing at her tangled paws "I'm awake.I'm awake." she huffed.

Carmen Sandiego Returns at last...Will you join her or the sides against her??

Carmen Sandiego Returns ~ Sign ups ~ Open to all

Sherwood - A robin hood story

Sherwood - The Lost village ~ sign up thread

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438. I am so sorry for being inactive and hope you forgive me for not being on as often as I would like.

Work schedule ;:

September 15 - September 21

Sunday - 8:30 am to 2 pm
    Monday - 10 am to 1pm

Tuesday - 1pm to 5:30 pm

Wednesday - should be on all day and almost all night

Thursday - no work

Friday - 11:30 am to 3:30 pm

Saturday - 12 pm to 4 pm

• Silken-Windhound-2.jpg

7da9faf0d1f1e527066c1f6aaa818146.png

Speaking with: KagomeMoana

IC:

"Cloe " she whined. as she pretended to be hurt " it's mid morning and you promised me you would go to the market area to trade some of our good for fresh bedding" she whined once more . knowing her friend would rather be asleep then up doing thing such as chasing some of the prey the needed to trade.

• An ivory colored dog stood watchfully outside the den (?) of his leader, pale olive eyes scanning everything before him. He was tall and long, built for speed and hot temperatures with a light coat and aerodynamic features. He kept his coat immaculate, his handsome features accentuated by a thin and almost silvery fur, but his looks were simply an added bonus of his practical design.

Not a moment went by that was not surveyed by the royal guard Jayesh. Empires could fall and enemies would rot under his gaze, but not a thing would slip past his watch, not while he was still a servant of the Pharaoh. Needless to say, he took his job very seriously. He could and would have been on watch all night, but lucky for him he had just switched out shifts with the night guard. As of yet, there was no sign of the Dark One. The rest of the empire went about its daily routine around him, as canines strolled through the area going about their own ways Jayesh watched each and every one of them for suspicious activities.

(Do you have an idea of what this whole place looks like? I'd love some references to help me get a picture of the whole kingdom)

• •Timber•

Guard • Male • Interest: TBD

Two large bodies laid near each other in the place they called home. The lighter colored one had a steady breathing pattern as he continued to dream on. The two were well known brothers, but sometimes it was hard to tell. When they got made at each other it is almost impossible to split them up. Today the tension between them was low and it has been for a while, so to others it almost seemed like they were getting a long. There was still that reminder of their past though that no one really knew what made these two snap. Timber slowly lifted his head from his white paws to look around before chocolate eyes landed on his slightly bigger brother. There was only an inch difference in height between the two, but August was definitely more muscular out of the two. With a mischievous smirk the brown and white male kicked his hind legs back hitting August. Without waiting to see the male’s reaction, the brute quickly stood up and made his way out of the den. His eyes took a moment to adjust to the sun light shining in them.

(c)trexgirl

•August•

Royal Guard • Male • Interest: TBD

The resting body was quickly shot awake by the blunt force that ended up smacking his muzzle. A small growl escaped his maw as he spotted the fluffy hind end of his brother leaving the den. Sharp brown eyes stayed focused on the male as he left the den. Why did he he have to be such a pain sometimes? That was no way to wake someone that ranked higher then Timber. He would get his revenge soon enough though. August slowly got up and made sure to take his time stretching out his tight muscles with small cracking sounds escaping his bones. After the relaxing stretch, the Royal Guard made his way out of the den following close behind the other Akita. The grey colored male knew he would have to get on duty soon, but for the moment he was going to enjoy his free time.

(c)trexgirl

•Belle•

Servant • Female • Interest: Open

A small humming sound came from the maw of a young female as she looked around the market. Her eyes glanced from each item to the next, making sure to study them carefully. The border collie made sure to make mental notes of what looked good and what looked bad to make sure she picked up the right stuff later on if the royal family needed anything. Belle licked her nose gently to clear the smells of fresh prey out, but it was too late. Her stomach was already onto her. A small grumble escaped her body, but she pushed the thought away. She could eat later when she had time, right now she had to get going to make sure she was to work on time. Ears flicked gently as she nodded a greeting to the friendly dogs in the market, making her way towards the royals’ den.

(c)trexgirl

•Calypso•

Noble • Female • Interest: Might be Gunnar

The sound of movement echoed through the erect ears of a long haired collie. Her brown eyes shifted from dog to dog before she let out a sigh. The market was usually a little quieter, but it seemed to be very busy today. Calypso shook her wavy fur out after rising up onto all four paws. She had not set plans for the day, so whatever came her way she would just roll with it. //low muse at the moment for her

(c)trexgirl

•Mable•

Peasant • Female • Interest: Open

A young female glanced around her den for a moment to make small mental notes of what she needed. For now all her best needed was a little tidying up, which she could do later. Her mind made a small note of stocking up on rabbit fur soon to add padding and warmth to her nest for the winter months. The ones she used the season before were a little tattered and would have to go soon. Without seeing anything she definitely needed for her den, the Irish setter grabbed one of the small carcasses of an animal she had caught the other day and headed out of her den. Bright fur swayed as she padded towards the market area with paws leaving indents in the dirt. Mable kept her head held up high with the creature locked in her jaws as she glanced around the market. She spotted two small pups begging for scraps, but no one was paying any attention to them. With a small hint of pain for the two, the red female padded over to them and dropped the prey in front of them giving a small nod and smile. The Peasant didn’t have much herself, but she could always catch more if she needed to. Brown eyes scanned the market area for a moment looking for something that would be easy to sneak or easy to trade for.

(c)trexgirl

• Cleo groaned as she sat up and her jaws gaped in a yawn. "yeah yeah I know I promised.' She spoke midyawn as she stretched and shook out her long fur as she stood up. "Let's go then...but try not to annoy any of the guard dear sister." the ex-princess scolded in good nature as she gently brushed against Silv as she left the den. Cleo had been driven to hiding after her parents were killed, and as time went on the fae ended up growing close to Silvia...and then she started looking to the other noble as a sister.

Carmen Sandiego Returns at last...Will you join her or the sides against her??

Carmen Sandiego Returns ~ Sign ups ~ Open to all

Sherwood - A robin hood story

Sherwood - The Lost village ~ sign up thread

~~ If you need to contact me I do have a discord at Carmenfan#4438. I am so sorry for being inactive and hope you forgive me for not being on as often as I would like.

Work schedule ;:

September 15 - September 21

Sunday - 8:30 am to 2 pm
    Monday - 10 am to 1pm

Tuesday - 1pm to 5:30 pm

Wednesday - should be on all day and almost all night

Thursday - no work

Friday - 11:30 am to 3:30 pm

Saturday - 12 pm to 4 pm

• Silken-Windhound-2.jpg

[color=ff0060]Speaking with:

[/color]

IC:

Sylvia laughed as she grabbed some of the rabbits she had cought late yester day and headed toward the market only to slow by her sisters side " aww one on it would be fun to. mess with them" she barked half heartedly

• homepage-main-5.jpg?w=800

Zohha/3yrsold/concubine/pups:0

DBQ-IiXUIAAjpUh.jpg

7loCbQX.jpg

Lace(The Demon of Rashedaa)/3yrs old/ royal guard/pups:0

Interaction: open

Ooc-

Days Zohhas been at the castle:2

As the early morning sun gleamed down the halls the click of sharp black nails filled the empty air. They belonged to a large black female, her massive muscled body moved with a heavy limp white bandages wrapped around her waist, neck, and shoulders. Even then her aura was a dark and vicious one scenting of old blood that was not hers. In her mouth she had white rope that lead down to a tray in a basket with a lid to keep in the food in it fresh and warm. Short ears flicked as she passed by Jayesh moving to the room nearest to his one that belonged to the Wolvrin princess Zohha. Golden eyes stared at the dark wood doors. Behind there was a enemy... a enemy she had sworn to kill in the name of the king and yet she saved her. Someone who should hate the Rashedaa more than anyone had tended to her wounds with a almost expert skill level.

There was a moments breath of hesitation as she lifted her large paw and scratched at the door ears flicking as a soft warm voice called out her one she recognized.

“Come in.”

She pushed the door open with her head the sweet yet fiery unfamiliar scent washed out into the hall different than anyone here you could tell she was of a very different blood line. She stepped in hearing the door clock closed behind her as she moved about the well tended room seeing the princesses head setting out of a bath. In the water floated petals and herbs of different kinds though none compared to the she dogs warm natural smell. She set the food on a low table not turning to look as she heard the female stand from the water the sound of it dripping on the floor tickling her ears. “This is your breakfast princess, I brought it myself to ensure it wasn’t tampered with my lady.” The females scent caressed her nose as she got to close even wet she still smelt lovely. Stepping aside she looked over at Zohha her fur was still bright and shimmery despite being wet from her early morning bath and her eyes flowed warm light a fire holding concern and kindness to the warrior something she wasn’t used to. Still it was a unique chance to see the once enemy up close and she had to admit she looked like a wolf a very beautiful one at that. Still those eyes had her wanting to escape as she opened the trays lid revealing fresh duck meat spiced to perfection with berries and fruits and a glimmering sauce on top next to it a bowl with a soft smelling liquid tea most likely. “Is something wrong?”

Zohha hadn’t slept the night before... new home, new bed... all new and one wall away from the pharaoh. She understood the caution having a once fresh enemy in his domain would be a heavy target for assassins and those that wanted her dead. The entire night she laid awake thinking of the male she had met. He was handsome that she’d admit easily a sleek soft looking black pelt with dark eyes that seemed to reach into your soul and hold it firmly as to not let you leave until he was ready for you to. They were similar to her father’s except his was far more violent and cold than this Pharoah... it warmed her heart in the slightest to know not all Pharaohs and kings were alike.

Her head lifted as she dragged herself from bed to the sweet smelling bath the maids had drawn slipping in for about ten minutes when there was a scratch at her door. “Come in.” Her eyes settled on the same black dog she had rescued from the battle field. She listened as she brought in her breakfast dark amber eyes looking her over as she rose from her bath shook off and approached her. Atbhsr question she smiled softly gently pressing her head to the Warriors muscled shoulder. “No, I am alright I am just glad you are okay... there’s been enough lives lost in the war so to see I could help someone. It reassured me that my choice was right.” As she lifted her head from the females shoulder she watched her back up ears flicked back as if she didn’t know what to do.

As the soft head pressed against her shoulder it took all she had not to jump away from her new master. She listened to her words and found herself confused as it sounded like she had lost someone too. The minute her head moved though Lace backed up to the door. “P-Pardon me for this but you should rest your head on me I am not worthy of such kindness.” She cleared her throat dipping her head. “I am Lace I will be your personal guardian as requested by the pharaoh... please enjoy your breakfast and if you have a wish to walk the grounds let me know.” Quickly she backed out the door letting it click behind her before releasing a breath. She would take some getting used to. Turning around she laid down in front of the door listening to the rest of the house slowly waking.

Zohha sat still for a minute as the news sank in. No wonder Lace had been skittish she was her master now not a wounded bird needing to be healed and yet she couldn’t shake the want to make her more than a servant rather a friend. After a minute she turned to her meal finding it pleasant and delightful.

• Ooc:I’ll get a fancy up shortly

Anubis was awake the male having slipped out in the middle of the night easily. His pitch black pelt making him nearly invisible the only way to tell him from other were his paws. His front paws were marred by solid white at his toes. His steps were light as he began returning back having needed to get away to think clearly for a night. The tall slim male’s cool chocolate eyes scanning around taking note of all who were awake currently. His tail flicked behind him giving a small wag as he went. He dipped his head lightly in greeting to those who bowed to him. Though his gaze remained sharp even if there were guards about anything could happen. He currently had some free time so if anyone wanted to approach or speak with him now would be best.

Sonja was currently looking around the female flicked her ears wondering how Timber and August day was going so far. Her paw steps were light as she began making her way towards where they usually kept guard. She wondered if they were on duty today or if they had it off.

• Silken-Windhound-2.jpg

[color=ff0060]Speaking with: KagomeMoana  

[/color]

IC:

Silvia nudged her friend faster knowing that she still walked as if she was half asleep. " Come on Cleo if you fall asleep while walking I'm going to think you are possessed by some demon" she said through her mouth full of fresh hates.