FROM OUTER SPACE THE STREET LOOKS SMALL ☆ OPEN, DISTRESSED JOINERS

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • — it had only been a few sunrises since the accident, but to cluster it felt like moons. the scars that the scene left on her had cut too deep and was leaving her bleeding out as she sunk her teeth into cinnamon's scruff to drag her again. the two had been loners all their lives, living peacefully with their mother and following her actions and words. but as they made the decision to cross one of the thunderpaths, searching for another shelter that fateful night, they didn't expect to see the blinding lights of a monster at the brink of dusk. cluster paused her work for a moment; maybe it was her jaw locking from exhaustion, maybe it was the mental imagery of her family rushing to escape the paws of the monster. either way, her blue eyes that were previously so filled with life were suddenly dull and grave. she had been dragging her frail sister this whole time, for her leg was one of the things that had been trampled by the unforgiving monster. she knew little about injuries or how to treat them, but she knew that this was bad. cinnamon didn't have the capacity to walk right now, and she barely moved her other limbs because they really had no use if the fourth one was crippled. cluster tried to stay focused on her task; to find a place they could be safe in and take care of cinnamon. she knew of the clans, so that was exactly the direction she went. they definitely couldn't survive on their own and she was terrified of many other groups. hopefully skyclan will take them in. she finally started to pick up the scents of tons of cats; more than she had probably ever smelled or seen in one place. she tried to drag cinnamon further into the territory, whiskers twitching and eyes rounding slightly as she searched for help. she wouldn't talk unless she was addressed first, simply because she had her sister's fluffy scruff in her mouth.

xX~CINNAMONPAW~Xx

"speech."

and bitter doesn't taste so bad

tags ☆ 8 moons skyclan apprentice played by cory

• Cinnamon blinked her eyes open, her whiskers twitching. A sharp pain struck through her head, as if claws were slicing it open. Where was she? How did she get this pain? She tried to stand, but found one of her legs incapable to hold her weight. She slumped back down to the ground, her head spinning. She looked and found another cat holding her up by the scruff. Who... who is this...? Her eyes started to get heavy, and she fell back into a shocked daze.

SPEECH.

\ MAYBE IN TIME, YOU'LL WANT TO BE MINE \ TAGS

☾*: I SAW THAT DAY, LOST MY MIND, LORD, I'M FINE!

tags / 7 moons / she-cat / future apprentice of skyclan

• Usually he'd be mad at trespassers, but at the coppery scent of blood and the sight of two shaped in the distance, one dragging the other, he worried more than anything. Either they had a murdered dragging their corpse into SkyClan territory, or two injured cats, one much more so than the other. As he got close, the latter proved true, and concern would light a cold fire in Juniper's gaze. He never really felt bad for other people, believing strongly that cats grew to be better by overcoming hardships, but... this before him was more than a hardship. This was two dead cats, if he didn't hurry.

"You two don't look so good. I'll get our medicine cat to get a look at you," he stated Raising his voice, an edged yell that sounded irritated despite his best efforts, he'd do just that. It was a thoughtless thing, an instinct now, to sound angry when he yelled. The boy of cinnamon did so subconsciously, as he called "Brook-" then hesitated. Brookfur was dead, he had to get that into his heat. Something in his gut lurched, but he repressed it. "Teddy!"

To distract him from Brookfur's death, he moved swiftly on. "Here, I'll help you carry your friend," he said to Cluster, moving closer. "Camp isn't far off."

/ Teddy!

image0.png

I AM THE GREATEST MOTHERFUCKER

THAT YOU'RE EVER GONNA MEET

SKYCLAN WARRIOR — TAGS — PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• — unlike her sister, cluster was completely fine when it came to injuries. she could've easily looked hurt, though, with the amount of blood that stuck to her mostly white pelt. when she heard the sudden sharp voice, her fur stood on end, eyes round and ears pinning back slightly. she didn't like loud voices, and even help was no exception. she tried to calm down when she was offered help, pulling her teeth away and letting out harsh pants. she was obviously exhausted and very hungry; she hadn't much to eat. she managed to capture a few scraps of prey, but she had given most of it to her amnesiac sister. "thank you," she rasped, her voice hoarse. her little legs trembled as she stood more up, stretching her back and letting the warrior help. she had to trust him. she couldn't move far herself for much longer.

"speech."

• Her ears perked up as she heard another cat's voice. She calmed as she realized he would help her by taking her to... whatever a medicine cat was... It was only when the other set her down that she had realized how truly weak she was on her own. She let out a shaky breath. She looked up at the white cat who had helped her all this way. She didn't recognize her, but that didn't stop her words. “Thank... you...” she said weakly, before once again passing out from the pain.

SPEECH.

• THIS IS MY MIXTAPE FOR HER —— 💫

At the shout of his name, Teddy would leap to his paws. It struck, for a moment, how odd it was that he no longer felt that old elivated joy at hearing someone call his name anymore. After all, not many people DID call his name for anything besides an injured clanmate and...that was all well and good but..

Shaking his massive head, the maine coon would bound over, ignoring the ache in his broken tail as he faced Juniperthorn and company. His big brown eyes were soft with sympathy and kindness, despite how intimidating his massive size might be at birth. Leaning down, he'd smile at the two girls saying, "Hello there, i'm Teddy, Skyclan's healer. I can fix you up real quick, I promise" he said kindly, before shooting Juniper a questioning look what happened?

In the meantime, Teddy would usher the two girls into the medicine den, "where do you two hurt? Juniperthorn, would you mind grabbing something for them to eat?"

"SPEECH"

it's like I wrote every note

• — "t-thank you," cluster stammered again, making big nervous eyes at the large tom. she knew that he would bring no harm, especially so when she heard his soft voice. she immediately curled up next to her sister in the den now, panting and flicking her ear. "cinnamon's leg," was all she whimpered to give context, settling her head on her paws now and watching in worry. this teddy character knew how to fix her; the den was full of funny smells and plants she wouldn't even think to gather up. maybe he was like a miracle cat or something.

"speech."

• Her good ear flicked at the sound of the two cats conversation. She opened her eyes, looking around the den. It smelled of leaves and plants that were unfamiliar to her, but it was a comforting scent. The splitting pain in her head washed over her once again. “ My... head...” she said softly, taking her paw and gesturing to her flopped over ear. “ I don't remember what happened but... I think I hit it...

SPEECH.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xX~CINNAMONPAW~Xx ().

• //I haven't had much time to post recently as I've been really tired due to having a switch in meds ashbfsd. I can't post icly as I dont have the energy but they are both accepted and you are free to begin posting. <3

Just a reminder for everyone, senior warriors and up are able to accept people.

MY HEART IS LIKE A HAND GRENADE

PULL THE PIN AND DETONATE