FROM OUTER SPACE THE STREET LOOKS SMALL ☆ OPEN, DISTRESSED JOINERS

• Cinnamon blinked her eyes open, her whiskers twitching. A sharp pain struck through her head, as if claws were slicing it open. Where was she? How did she get this pain? She tried to stand, but found one of her legs incapable to hold her weight. She slumped back down to the ground, her head spinning. She looked and found another cat holding her up by the scruff. Who... who is this...? Her eyes started to get heavy, and she fell back into a shocked daze.

SPEECH.

\ MAYBE IN TIME, YOU'LL WANT TO BE MINE \ TAGS

☾*: Oh dear, I dread, I seem to have lost my head!

Tags / 31 moons / tom / Bloodclan Member

• Usually he'd be mad at trespassers, but at the coppery scent of blood and the sight of two shaped in the distance, one dragging the other, he worried more than anything. Either they had a murdered dragging their corpse into SkyClan territory, or two injured cats, one much more so than the other. As he got close, the latter proved true, and concern would light a cold fire in Juniper's gaze. He never really felt bad for other people, believing strongly that cats grew to be better by overcoming hardships, but... this before him was more than a hardship. This was two dead cats, if he didn't hurry.

"You two don't look so good. I'll get our medicine cat to get a look at you," he stated Raising his voice, an edged yell that sounded irritated despite his best efforts, he'd do just that. It was a thoughtless thing, an instinct now, to sound angry when he yelled. The boy of cinnamon did so subconsciously, as he called "Brook-" then hesitated. Brookfur was dead, he had to get that into his heat. Something in his gut lurched, but he repressed it. "Teddy!"

To distract him from Brookfur's death, he moved swiftly on. "Here, I'll help you carry your friend," he said to Cluster, moving closer. "Camp isn't far off."

/ Zinfandel T.M

I AM THE GREATEST MOTHERFUCKER

THAT YOU'RE EVER GONNA MEET

TRAD. SKYCLAN — LEADER — TAGS, PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• Her ears perked up as she heard another cat's voice. She calmed as she realized he would help her by taking her to... whatever a medicine cat was... It was only when the other set her down that she had realized how truly weak she was on her own. She let out a shaky breath. She looked up at the white cat who had helped her all this way. She didn't recognize her, but that didn't stop her words. “Thank... you...” she said weakly, before once again passing out from the pain.

SPEECH.

• THIS IS MY MIXTAPE FOR HER —— 💫

At the shout of his name, Teddy would leap to his paws. It struck, for a moment, how odd it was that he no longer felt that old elivated joy at hearing someone call his name anymore. After all, not many people DID call his name for anything besides an injured clanmate and...that was all well and good but..

Shaking his massive head, the maine coon would bound over, ignoring the ache in his broken tail as he faced Juniperthorn and company. His big brown eyes were soft with sympathy and kindness, despite how intimidating his massive size might be at birth. Leaning down, he'd smile at the two girls saying, "Hello there, i'm Teddy, Skyclan's healer. I can fix you up real quick, I promise" he said kindly, before shooting Juniper a questioning look what happened?

In the meantime, Teddy would usher the two girls into the medicine den, "where do you two hurt? Juniperthorn, would you mind grabbing something for them to eat?"

"SPEECH"

it's like I wrote every note

• Her good ear flicked at the sound of the two cats conversation. She opened her eyes, looking around the den. It smelled of leaves and plants that were unfamiliar to her, but it was a comforting scent. The splitting pain in her head washed over her once again. “ My... head...” she said softly, taking her paw and gesturing to her flopped over ear. “ I don't remember what happened but... I think I hit it...

SPEECH.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anubys ().

• //I haven't had much time to post recently as I've been really tired due to having a switch in meds ashbfsd. I can't post icly as I dont have the energy but they are both accepted and you are free to begin posting. <3

Just a reminder for everyone, senior warriors and up are able to accept people.

MY HEART IS LIKE A HAND GRENADE

PULL THE PIN AND DETONATE